Let's Create a VN!!!

do you need voice actors?
w
i could do a male. won't guarantee it's sounds great, can't rate my own voice

voice acting and music will be the focus once we have a full story put together. (story and art)
It's that way so that anyone who is adding those things can give the best quality~
People with good resources are highly preferred, even if they aren't the ones adding the content.
I would be really picky for the actors x-x accent is especially important

We really won't know until the time comes. If people want to add some beta stuff they can~
I might start on beta things soon too :3 (things that may or may not be used in the writing)

[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION] ; Humu, so should I change my aim from learning more python to learning ATL?

Okay, then... I'll get right to it tomorrow... Don't think I will be able to remember more than half of it if I begin right now... (1:00am)

decided to make it -i so anyone with the channel name can join XD
nvm below~
fyi there's a bot there, not sure what it's useful forrr but there's some new commands we can use :3

sooo i'm still trying to figure out invite for the channel. I managed to setup some different things, soo if you can't join, you should let me know and stuff~
if you don't have a vhost, just search about it and try getting one~ it's really helpful for me if you do :3
I find that channel chats will help with motivation and forcing ppl to do things XD
sooo I'd like to suggest we'd meet every so often :3 go ahead and say when/how often you'd prefer to meet.

--

Last edited:
Hmm... i can meet whenever... just dont expect too much... positive writing... while im depressed....

Okay, but I think we need to first know each others time... I am kinda new here so I still don't remember what time it is for anyone except Samye... GMT+2 where I live, so it's 8:51 here...

i find this interestin. btw did you make an irc channel? need help with the setup so it's a password etc or invite only and etc?

So... Does it matter which client to use for irc?

Hideki became Kotoura?! Hmmm... Experiment time: @Hideki ;, [MENTION=12156]Kotoura[/MENTION] ; How?!

Last edited:
Hmm not really? Some clients are more preferable for some people but they do the same basic thing in the end?

Ehh I am only meant to do the Trailer, Video and cutscenes I guess. So I just came to check how people are doing

yeah... I know goes slowly. The VN project has their own forum if you want to check it out.

making awesome progressss vmalirenglisueguis MUWAHHAHAAA :P

fyi the channel is hidden, so only ppl who can randomly guess the name can figure it out. otherwise you'd need the name~
this way is fine and more user-friendly lol
--

btw i'm being asked to write some script soo i'll give that a try soon today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.