Let's Create a VN!!!

we don't need to force ppl to play a game :P soo having it as an extra will work just fine~ no reasons needed :3
It's not like it'll be wtv, it would include stuff from/about the game to make it different.
anyways, that's not our focus unless it needs to be.

There's been some good motivating progress thanks to [MENTION=35127]Ichiko[/MENTION]; for some help XD
I purged the forum a little into the archive, haven't really edited posts yet (Especially long threads x-x).
hopefully I'll have some time for tomorrow~ names bio and outline stuff :3

WOOO! I feel so special. Even though I hate IRC I'm still going on because I'm really excited about the project! *bounces*

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; (other ppl if you want~)
come to le channel x-x
talking about reform stuff~

What channel? The old one? or is there a new one?

Sorry for the period of absence. My body quit on me again.

Beginning organizing Archives. though not yet sure of some of the commands

My work might not allow me to participate in the recommended channel hours except on Sunday due to GMT+8. I can still perform proofreading during off hours should a script/story/narrative is ready.

[MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION]; shouldn't old threads that aren't being used moved to the archives as well?

Last edited:
[MENTION=36528]aexiel[/MENTION];

The main thing I need help with is basically shortening threads and re-start them if needed. (long ones mostly)
I've already purged some threads into an archive (see the archive for those~) but I haven't combined some posts just yet.
I wouldn't delete anything really, I'd rather go through that process while it's an archive. Eventually I may just create new threads and combine the archives with the old ones. (soo it's like newer threads replace the older~)
Some threads shouldn't be combined, some might, idk.
Some threads pretty much need a summary in a newer thread (the longer ones maybe?)
That could just be the important ideas we're taking instead.

Either way~ deleting posts should be left up to another person later. (I can't make any clear guidelines yet, and I wouldn't want too many to be deleted x-x)
It's hard to know how to organize stufffff especially if you know it'll grow long x-x

ok then. That's a bit clearer. So I'll focus on outlining the contents of the long threads, then merge some of the posts (when I figure it out) or compile them in a separate post. When the posts get to around 50 (for short msgs) or 20 (for walls of text) OR once something has been agreed upon. I'd say its safe to move the thread to the archive but immediately create a new thread with a summary.

On hindsight, since the forum is much likely more of a database, there isn't a need to delete posts since I believe, if and when the game develops, the main info would be displayed in a blog or a site. :goodtea:

[MENTION=36528]aexiel[/MENTION]; how's the progress? I assume that you managed to get them to report to you regularly since I don't see any new post on that forum nor the irc... (which starting to make me worried)

it's definitely a slow time for me because of school x-x
Chipping away wouldn't hurt if i can dedicate myself to that lol.

Sam have you had time to try anything?

Hmm... getting random ideas from people? Not too much else... i want to finish making that present for a certain someone~

It's a busy period so it is understandable that there won't be some progress for now because of the recent vacation school work and other works would be piled up, well mine is anyway.

let's hope it would be better this coming march.

Hmm... ushio what do you think about changing the title of the helpers to warden? xD Someone said it sounds better~

doesn't sound right x-x plus idt many 13+ people know what that word means.
i don't remember to referring to anyone as a helper? x-x idk what you mean

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please