Konstantinos Signatures & Avatars Gallery

1st Hi D'angel!

2nd: And it's obviously that Kon (and few others) your student is - The set-making-style is from you hired...:goodtea:

Not only [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; It's me and some other like [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; but he is been lost somewhere? we haven't heard of him for a long time now... MIA :XD:
Well it's sure that i got through pain but i liked making art with D.A.

Not only [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; It's me and some other like [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; but he is been lost somewhere? we haven't heard of him for a long time now... MIA :XD:
Well it's sure that i got through pain but i liked making art with D.A.

Who is MIA again ???

I just receive a mail to come over here...!

So you did go and make your self a nice art thread! Looks cool!

Last edited:
he might struggling himself in rendering as i told him to the previous thread.
Though i strongly believe he has a lot of potential to improve rapidly!

I am struggle at this area that's why i am using ready made renders or borrow from you Nick or [MENTION=44312]Shishou[/MENTION]; renders.

I know i ma suck at that area but nobody is perfect right? Besides i have other good things on me :evillaugh:

Anyway to be honest i wasn't never confident at rendering! not like you or D.A. or Pete...

I am struggle at this area that's why i am using ready made renders or borrow from you Nick or [MENTION=44312]Shishou[/MENTION]; renders.

I know i ma suck at that area but nobody is perfect right? Besides i have other good things on me :evillaugh:

Anyway to be honest i wasn't never confident at rendering! not like you or D.A. or Pete...

In the beginning i was struggling also my self!

New SOTM #32 Entry Sig.

av9hcKA.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.