[KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

Almost all of the links in OP (pointing to HF) are dead. Also it might be an idea to point people to Sukebei, Lilly has compiled this monstrosity regularly to an ultimate edition.

Yes, I did spend quite a bit of time to bring old(er) AIO installation up to date with your pastebin manually..

Almost all of the links in OP (pointing to HF) are dead. Also it might be an idea to point people to Sukebei, Lilly has compiled this monstrosity regularly to an ultimate edition.

Yes, I did spend quite a bit of time to bring old(er) AIO installation up to date with your pastebin manually..

Is it in original Japanese or is it pre patched translated with third party with mods though?

Can anyone reup a link for DLC Pre-Order Bonus 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06? Mega link in pastebin are dead, sr my bad english

Re: [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

Is it in original Japanese or is it pre patched translated with third party with mods though?

Good question, I haven't actually downloaded, 65GB total. You can zap bepinex/sybaris easily enough if you don't like it thought.

https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2938769

Good question, I haven't actually downloaded, 65GB total. You can zap bepinex/sybaris easily enough if you don't like it thought.

Why didn't they just made a global patch out of it, instead of updating the whole DLC? Now we need somebody to upload the updated/fixed version...

Ikr?! It's just a bug on clothes. It's not even a big file size....

Ikr?! It's just a bug on clothes. It's not even a big file size....

SIgh. Ah well.

On a side note, what the hell is kiss thinking about releasing all SM yotgi classes one after the other? Let's not even talk about less skills per pack, but what they are trying, preparing assets for the new reido spin off? Meh.

SIgh. Ah well.

On a side note, what the hell is kiss thinking about releasing all SM yotgi classes one after the other? Let's not even talk about less skills per pack, but what they are trying, preparing assets for the new reido spin off? Meh.

I guess it's because they release the DLC with more personality in it. I mean, they did promise that thanks to GP02 mayhem lol.

I guess it's because they release the DLC with more personality in it. I mean, they did promise that thanks to GP02 mayhem lol.

Except that these new yotogis have lesser skill (I mean I'm all for anal variants, but thesere are just 2 positions regardless).

Honestly I'd prefer to KISS to give full previously released support for all the currently available personalities (both cm3d2 and new) rather than releasing new skills.

New stuff is up in my bin (it's been in there for a while now, i just forgot to update you guys here)! I've always thought kiss' pricing has been way too high for the amount of content you get, but at this point I just consider it as donations and kinda treat it like a patreon. Imo the worst things are the clothing only dlc, they usually cost about 2 thirds of what the ycs and event stuff costs and the clothes are usually really boring casual clothing like T shirts and regular jeans. The modding community produces much better clothing hands down.

At the end of the day I'm glad that they're giving any attention to the cm personalities at all. I'd also really want full support for all the old personalities rather than new skills (and I really really want kiss to add in old cm skills for the com personalities), but at the pace and pricing model that they're using right now it'd cost a fortune.

I'm glad kiss is still updating this game at all though, it's unheard of for an H game to get this much support

New stuff is up in my bin (it's been in there for a while now, i just forgot to update you guys here)! I've always thought kiss' pricing has been way too high for the amount of content you get, but at this point I just consider it as donations and kinda treat it like a patreon. Imo the worst things are the clothing only dlc, they usually cost about 2 thirds of what the ycs and event stuff costs and the clothes are usually really boring casual clothing like T shirts and regular jeans. The modding community produces much better clothing hands down.

At the end of the day I'm glad that they're giving any attention to the cm personalities at all. I'd also really want full support for all the old personalities rather than new skills (and I really really want kiss to add in old cm skills for the com personalities), but at the pace and pricing model that they're using right now it'd cost a fortune.

I'm glad kiss is still updating this game at all though, it's unheard of for an H game to get this much support

^SO MUCH THIS. Also thank you very much for all the content in your bin, despite there is a thank button, properly thanking you is for the best, imho. ^_^

I also would really like to see a "com" version of the old skill, I loved many of them, so I would like see full com support for both old and new personalities. What I fear right now is that they will stop soon with the content com3d2 wise, at least until the new reido will release :/

Except that these new yotogis have lesser skill (I mean I'm all for anal variants, but thesere are just 2 positions regardless).

Honestly I'd prefer to KISS to give full previously released support for all the currently available personalities (both cm3d2 and new) rather than releasing new skills.

I think we all know what cause this (1GB download!!! I pretty sure that is the reason).

Tbh, right now, I really care less about skills because in the end I just watch them to flap and I won't enjoy it if my libido is low XD

I care more about events and personalities.

I've always thought kiss' pricing has been way too high for the amount of content you get, but at this point I just consider it as donations and kinda treat it like a patreon.

Living in Japan isn't cheap tbh. Also, prices depends on a lot of factors (prices also increase due to tax in Japan). Even PC parts are pricey for non-Japanese in Japan, but Japanese see it reasonable.

Imo the worst things are the clothing only dlc, they usually cost about 2 thirds of what the ycs and event stuff costs and the clothes are usually really boring casual clothing like T shirts and regular jeans. The modding community produces much better clothing hands down.

I don't really think that Costume Packs are bad, but they could add more events on that costume (regardless if it is H-event or normal event) or at least add more costume (like 10 costume instead of 4). I don't care if that would increase the file size or the price.

We could have more, but in the end, we we could just suggest the costume to KISS.

Yup. I can't deny that.

I also would really like to see a "com" version of the old skill, I loved many of them, so I would like see full com support for both old and new personalities. What I fear right now is that they will stop soon with the content com3d2 wise, at least until the new reido will release :/

I asked about that a year ago, and KISS said it is impossible. I posted the answers in Kasume's forum.

In the end, all we could do right now is to suggest, complaint and give feedback.

I asked about that a year ago, and KISS said it is impossible. I posted the answers in Kasume's forum.

How is that impossible? I coud do that by reclying voice files, so it's more of not seeing it as profitable or whatever reason, than being impossible.

Tbh, right now, I really care less about skills because in the end I just watch them to flap and I won't enjoy it if my libido is low XD

I'm the exact opposite: I don't give two damn about events, especially if they use animations not used for any available yotogi skill, because I can't be arsed to make a custom one every time. I very much like new personalities, but the more they add, the less I believe they will feel the gap content wise between all of them.

I should give some feedback too, but I'm too busy. I have to absolutely state about the harem blowjob level 3 for jushin being broken (the standard one, not gp one) or attempt to fix the script by myself.

65 GB . This game is like as AAA game now :) . My custom is only 58 GB

How is that impossible? I coud do that by reclying voice files, so it's more of not seeing it as profitable or whatever reason, than being impossible.

well, they need to add more voices other than the ones existed because of the extra features that COM3D2 has. So, not as simple as "recycling asset and that's it". At least we can still access the skill via CM3D2 mode tho.

Though I ask specifically about COM3D2's personalities if it is possible to design a COM3D2 version of CM3D2 skills for them, because if it is possible, means everything is possible, but they say it is impossible.

well, they need to add more voices other than the ones existed because of the extra features that COM3D2 has. So, not as simple as "recycling asset and that's it". At least we can still access the skill via CM3D2 mode tho.

Though I ask specifically about COM3D2's personalities if it is possible to design a COM3D2 version of CM3D2 skills for them, because if it is possible, means everything is possible, but they say it is impossible.

I was able to implement them already: I've already planned to make a port of my favourite cm3d2 skills for every personality and add compatibility with com ones by recycling dialogue lines I find more appropriate with them. Modding wise there are two problems, though: When I reconstruct the nei files, I can easily end up reaching a "hard cap", so the game will fail to properly load them through sybaris (I'm not sure if this problem is related to a hard cap game wise, or due to sybaris limitations). The second problem is that, well, it's a very time consuming process.

Tbh their "impossible" is just pure pr and damage control than anything else, but considering that KISS is still a very small company, and aside NEI being the one guy working on the game structure... I don't have high hopes to see all the old skills in com3d2 format.

Speaking of voice files, I'm kinda sad about the osananajimi personality: many blowjob skills are using the handjob voicelines, which break the immersion quite a lot...

Some DLCs that were missed:
Cororam costume set
CM3D2 [redacted]
COM3D2 [redacted]

2nd anniversary event with Ema
[redacted]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック