[KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

KISS did sell the separate GP02 DLCs for all 10 personalities other than the main trio for CM3D2 and COM3D2. So, I think KISS will do the same for Ojousama.

I think KISS will make GP01 add-on DLC for those personalities, but we just don't know when KISS will make and release that.

I know, I hope not too late too. It's also kind of a shame for cm3d2 personalities as those are soooo behind yotogi skills, and I know that every time a new yotogi dlc gets a release, the ceo talks about how they will support all personalities at some point, but I do just wonder when.

Hi Guys, i'm missing two DLCs, that are the "[DLSite Bonus] [Nijiyomechan Costume Set]" and the "[COM3D2 Early Reservation Campaign Fancy Paper]".
I've been searching for them for a while now but still no luck. So do anyone have them and share it with me?

This is rather unexpected. Collab DLC Vol. 47 featuring SSI Japan's Love Vibe is coming this Friday: details

collabo047.jpg

Content: 3 new Vibrators (in Maid Edit & Studio Mode), Adult Shop(can be use in Studio Mode), Love Vibe Vibrator Play, and Mini Event (visiting the Adult Shop).

seriously, the pricing was insane..

they need to tone it down a little bit,
or realease a cheaper bundle's

Since a lot of people ask " how to run Private Maid Mode Dark" , here's the guide for the how to run Private Maid Mode Dark(PMMD) etc.

I followed this all completely, but there is no "purple octagon" visible in any of the rooms. The girl can be selected for private mode, but I can't even do the vanilla H stuff. I tried re-installing all gp-02 updates but it did not work. I then tried marrying a different maid, this time one of the main three, but I still cannot select any sort of H-content from the private maid screen, in any of the locations/backgrounds.

Hey guys!

In the last Livestream, KISS mention that there will an mini live event for the upcoming KISS's Livestream.

Therefore, KISS has release some details regarding that.

Date: January 19th, 2020
Time: 1PM (1300) JST
Venue: Akiba Cultures Theater (https://akibalive.jp/access_map/)

The MC for the livestream will be the usual YamatoP (KISS's Producer) and Kei Aikawa (KISS's regular host and the VA for Shiina Ai), with Misono Mei as guest.
Nao, Nakae Mitsuki and Ayane will be doing the dances on the live stage.

KISS will announce details of this event next week.

But it wouldn't be a mini event if there is no people attending it. Therefore, KISS is now open application for invitation to the event.

Application period:November 8th, 2019 - November 24th, 2019
Entry form: https://com3d2.jp/minilive_entry_form/

Note that this application is for Japanese citizen only.

Source:details

I followed this all completely, but there is no "purple octagon" visible in any of the rooms. The girl can be selected for private mode, but I can't even do the vanilla H stuff. I tried re-installing all gp-02 updates but it did not work. I then tried marrying a different maid, this time one of the main three, but I still cannot select any sort of H-content from the private maid screen, in any of the locations/backgrounds.

Did you clear the Intro Event for that in the Event Menu? You won't see that purple octagon if you did not clear that event first. You also need to "allow" it like how you had to do in the intro event of NTR route to access the maid's NTR route.

Also, make sure NTR Blocker is off.

UPDATE: Found out the intro event for PMMD is a two part event. The last event will have that option I mention before. Find the event that has 結婚 in the requirement section of the event that has NTR logo in it.

Note that Oujousama and future personalities will not have this feature atm.

seriously, the pricing was insane..

they need to tone it down a little bit,
or realease a cheaper bundle's
Err... Base game or GP01 or...?

Last edited:
Did you clear the Intro Event for that in the Event Menu? You won't see that purple octagon if you did not clear that event first. You also need to "allow" it like how you had to do in the intro event of NTR route to access the maid's NTR route.

UPDATE: Found out the intro event for PMMD is a two part event. The last event will have that option I mention before. Find the event that has 結婚 in the requirement section of the event that has NTR logo in it.

Note that Oujousama and future personalities will not have this feature atm.

Err... Base game or GP01 or...?

everything.
esp the dlc...

jap person might be okay with this sale strategy,

but you need different approach for western audience.

i am talking about international ver btw

There are no more events. I did them all, and even received the little black popup that tells me I unlocked the H-event in private mode. What is the method for even doing vanilla private mode events? Surely I'm missing something inbetween them becoming brides and being h-able in private mode. What is the unknown step inbetween?

everything.
esp the dlc...

jap person might be okay with this sale strategy,

but you need different approach for western audience.

i am talking about international ver btw

We got basically 50% discount for the base game (the game's MSRP is US$90 or 9800 yen, and KISS sell to us at $45) and 55% discount for COM3D2 Visual Pack (which is originally CM3D2 Visual Pack MSRP at 4167 yen or US$40 but it's cosmetic part can be use in COM3D2 and the dance is not included). I could not ask any better than this.

But I do feel KISS should give lower prices for all of it's DLCs especially now that it is increase by 7% due to the new taxes in Japan. Yet, we had to pay the full price of the DLCs.

I can only hope GP01 will have that same 50% discount.

Last edited:
There are no more events. I did them all, and even received the little black popup that tells me I unlocked the H-event in private mode. What is the method for even doing vanilla private mode events? Surely I'm missing something inbetween them becoming brides and being h-able in private mode. What is the unknown step inbetween?

Oh, you don't know how to access Private Maid Mode's Interaction Mode? just click on the maid in the main menu and you access the mode. You should find purple octagon there.

also the first scene will be office room and protagonist's room. I will update my guide.

Reactions: a big gay
Oh, you don't know how to access Private Maid Mode's Interaction Mode? just click on the maid in the main menu and you access the mode. You should find purple octagon there.

also the first scene will be office room and protagonist's room. I will update my guide.

>just click on the maid
shieeet
Literally been trying to figure this out since private mode came out. Thanks for helping out an apparently disabled fellow.

sorry if this again the rules, but i cant seem to find the aunch commemorative set Dlc which give mini shrine maiden sets for jp com3d2 on pastebin,

anyone know where i can find it or kind enought to share it with me?

sorry if this again the rules, but i cant seem to find the aunch commemorative set Dlc which give mini shrine maiden sets for jp com3d2 on pastebin,

anyone know where i can find it or kind enought to share it with me?

That was originally from CM3D2's DLC Set Vol. 1.

I don't know if anyone have obtained the COM3D2 version ones.

does any one have unlock save file from hongfire? Because hongfire is gone and I can't find save from oters source.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?View attachment 23348
Also I'm getting duplicate yotogi skills that crash my game when I try to initiate them.
Edit: Also I noticed a bunch of my yotogi skills are missing. Don't really know when this happened but its affected current and old saves.

Last edited:
Hi, I hope you can help with me with my problem.

I'm installing the DLCs but they go into my SSD(C:\) instead of the other drive where COM3D2 is installed. How do I choose a hard drive where the DLCs will be installed into?
And I want to fully uninstall the DLC(because it almost occupied my SSD's storage, my SSD doesn't have that much space to begin with, so I want to install again on another drive), how do I do that? What I've done is deleting the temp files in the local\temp files (only the ones that contained com3d2 names) but I think it's not fully uninstalled because the installer of the DLC's I've installed has this greyed out button whenever I try to install again. I'm assuming that the installer is pointing to the C:\ drive.

Last edited:
Hi, I hope you can help with me with my problem.

I'm installing the DLCs but they go into my SSD(C:\) instead of the other drive where COM3D2 is installed. How do I choose a hard drive where the DLCs will be installed into?
And I want to fully uninstall the DLC(because it almost occupied my SSD's storage, my SSD doesn't have that much space to begin with, so I want to install again on another drive), how do I do that? What I've done is deleting the temp files in the local\temp files (only the ones that contained com3d2 names) but I think it's not fully uninstalled because the installer of the DLC's I've installed has this greyed out button whenever I try to install again. I'm assuming that the installer is pointing to the C:\ drive.

>I'm installing the DLCs but they go into my SSD
The cause is incorrect registry installation path. Open "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KISS" in Registry editor and try to fix.

>I want to fully uninstall the DLC
If you installed DLC by mistake, you can delete it directly.

I'm sorry if it's strange English because I use Google Translate :(

>I'm installing the DLCs but they go into my SSD
The cause is incorrect registry installation path. Open "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KISS" in Registry editor and try to fix.

>I want to fully uninstall the DLC
If you installed DLC by mistake, you can delete it directly.

I'm sorry if it's strange English because I use Google Translate :(

>I'm sorry if it's strange english because I use google Translate

its fine and thanks! :)

Last edited:
Well, since we have quite a lot of news this week, let's go through it one by one shall we?

V1.41 is up! Details.

Stellar My Tears is now ready to be ported to COM3D2 and will be made available on November 22nd, 2019.
Distribution will be like this:
1. Users who bought CM3D2 Plus Pack ~Append Disc Edition~
- A dedicated updater will be made available on November 22nd.
- You will need to use CM3D2 Plus Pack physical disc to use the updater. So, if you lost the disc at whatever reason, you will not be able to use this updater.

2. Users who bought CM3D2 Plus Pack ~DL Edition~
- All online store that sell CM3D2 Plus Pack will reupload it with the updater for COM3D2.
- Therefore, you will need to re-download it after 8PM JST on November 22nd onward.
- If you have purchase CM3D2 Plus Pack ~DL Edition~ but was not registered to any of the online store that sell CM3D2 Plus Pack, you will need to send your proof of purchase through email to KISS.

Also, another update on the upcoming Livestream + mini event.
- The event name is officially named "COM3D2 Public Livestream & Mini-Live Event"
- The starting time of the broadcast has been changed from 1PM (1300) to 12PM(1200) JST.

International version player here, need some advice on purchase.

I bought the game on Steam & R18 patch in good faith, but prices of the DLC is formidable and far from my expectation.
As far as I can tell there is no Pastebin / DLC list for international ver. (for now) to "complete" the collection, and here's my question:

How tedious the price would be if I COMMITTED to purchase them at this rate? That list from JP version is HUGE and new contents are keep coming, even exclude all the clothing / dances only DLC.
If I ignore them, what should I prioritize / focus on without losing too much core of the gameplay?

Top to low priority from what I can tell, will I miss anything important, or misunderstand anything?

+++GP01,02 and so on (The largest package, a MUST)
++Personality Pack Vol.* (and their Yotogi & H-event Add-on Pack respectively)
+Event Add-on Pack Vol.* (H-event)
+Yotogi Class Vol.*
+Relationship & H-event Add-on Pack

=Season Pack (non H-event and cloths, Studio Mode stuff, and...pricey?)
-Cloths, Items set, Collab Character Set (optional, or covered by mods)

If I purchase GP01 only and call it a day, as this point I would resort to JP version's repack/all in one.

International version player here, need some advice on purchase.

I bought the game on Steam & R18 patch in good faith, but prices of the DLC is formidable and far from my expectation.
As far as I can tell there is no Pastebin / DLC list for international ver. (for now) to "complete" the collection, and here's my question:

How tedious the price would be if I COMMITTED to purchase them at this rate? That list from JP version is HUGE and new contents are keep coming, even exclude all the clothing / dances only DLC.
If I ignore them, what should I prioritize / focus on without losing too much core of the gameplay?

Top to low priority from what I can tell, will I miss anything important, or misunderstand anything?

+++GP01,02 and so on (The largest package, a MUST)
++Personality Pack Vol.* (and their Yotogi & H-event Add-on Pack respectively)
+Event Add-on Pack Vol.* (H-event)
+Yotogi Class Vol.*
+Relationship & H-event Add-on Pack

=Season Pack (non H-event and cloths, Studio Mode stuff, and...pricey?)
-Cloths, Items set, Collab Character Set (optional, or covered by mods)

If I purchase GP01 only and call it a day, as this point I would resort to JP version's repack/all in one.

Note that the prices that you saw for the DLCs of the ENG version are full price of the DLCs for JP version, on top of the 7% tax increase from the Japanese government. Though, COM3D2 ENG base game, COM3D2 ENG Visual Pack and possibly it's expansion packs (and other big DLCs) will be sold at half the price.

I would say the most important are:
1. Expansion packs
2. Yotogi Class
3. H-event Add-on
4. Personalities and it's respective expansion DLC (yotogi class, H-event, etc)
5. Everything else

I would suggest you to get the yotogi class, H-event or personalities that you want the most first if you planning to get all of them or you can just the buy the one you like and ignore the rest.

Then again, COM3D2 EN will not have Innocent, Tsundere and Kuudere because it requires CM3D2 to be linked to COM3D2, but CM3D2 will not be localized.So...

Reactions: sao0200

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!