[KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

Does anyone know how to backup com3d2 and cm3d2 registry so next time reinstall Windows I don't have to install the whole game and DLC again?

How I can install Personality Pack Vol.6 Wary from MAOU? I use WinRar do I need any other program? When I try open, it says corrupted archives!

V1.38 is up

TL; DR Fixes on a bug of Rhythm action dance, models and productions modifications, and fixes on Innocent Personality with Lover + status that cannot trigger marriage events.

KISS's 31st livestream summary updated: details

Last edited:
if its okay can Someone please share the additional event pack vol 1 for the english\international version please im really need here >_<

V1.39 is up! Details

TL; DR Bug fixes for obtain unauthorized Yotogi Skill and unable to select Private Room for Yotogi.

KISS 31st Livestream summary updated: Details

Last edited:
gp02 update is out.

-- [COM3D2 Append] [GP01]
-- [COM3D2 Append] [GP02]
-- [GP02 Additional Update] [v3.0]

Wouldn't be better to just name it September update? Where are the other two (August Update AKA Update 1 and October Update AKA Update 1.5 and Update 2?

YCS Vol. 29: Maniac Play Maid & Hard Restraint Play Maid. Details

Here's the preview image
EIMvoemX0AA9srI

Skills: Peverted Anal Lick, Dog-like Doggy Sex, Restrained Cowgirl Sex, Restrained Pildriver Sex

Where are the other two (August Update AKA Update 1 and October Update AKA Update 1.5 and Update 2?

the gp02 updates always come in an aio installer. i found it simpler to just label it with the latest ver of the update [v3.0] than to label it [v1.0+1.5+2.0+3.0].

also why are you posting from multiple accounts? i thought you lost access to this older account or something, but here you are posting from both accounts.

also why are you posting from multiple accounts? i thought you lost access to this older account or something, but here you are posting from both accounts.

That account will be for news purpose, so, even if you ask me via that account, I won't answer. And I am using two browsers anyways and I am very lazy to re-login to every browser I need to use, so I do this instead.

Since a lot of people ask " how to run Private Maid Mode Dark" , here's the guide for the how to run Private Maid Mode Dark(PMMD):
1569576905_938873728l.jpg

It will starts from the Event Menu.You will need to complete the intro events to PMMD there. There will at option in the end of the that event to proceed with PMMD or not. If you choose not to proceed, tPMMD will not be activated until you do. After you completed the events in the Event Menu, you will see that purple Octagon (in the Private Maid Mode interaction Menu), which will have the NTR scene.

The event procedure will be like this:
Office/ Master bedroom -> Soapland/Maid room/Shopping Mall (up to 4 events) -> Private Room

Note that if you haven't completed the NTR events in PMMD of one Maid, the NTR events for the remaining maid will not proceed.

Last edited:
the gp02 updates always come in an aio installer. i found it simpler to just label it with the latest ver of the update [v3.0] than to label it [v1.0+1.5+2.0+3.0].

Do I need to apply the old update 1.5+2.0 anymore? Or just update it directly from 1.0 to 3.0?

Hi so I recently got 4 of the cm3d2 personalities (Yandere, tomboy, maternal, and sadist) for com3d2 by Girlcelly and they well they work fine in game, it seems that my events for all my maids aren't appearing now. Such as if I were to gain 10 favor for a favor 20 maid I wouldn't unlock a new relationship event the next day. Is there a fix for this?

Hi so I recently got 4 of the cm3d2 personalities (Yandere, tomboy, maternal, and sadist) for com3d2 by Girlcelly and they well they work fine in game, it seems that my events for all my maids aren't appearing now. Such as if I were to gain 10 favor for a favor 20 maid I wouldn't unlock a new relationship event the next day. Is there a fix for this?

Did you link CM3D2 to COM3D2? Did you install the compatiblity patch? You do know that the one in that torrent are Transfer Pack which required support from CM3D2 with same personality installed in that game?

Anyways,

The schedule for the November is out: http://kisskiss.tv/kiss/sche.html

We can confirm that the 4th update for GP02 will be released on November 29th, 2019.Hence, I will call that "November Update"

I rather wonder if they will add marriage support for free for the ojousama or if it will be sold as separate dlc. We are also still missing the harem yotogi from gp01 for the ladylike and later personalities.

I rather wonder if they will add marriage support for free for the ojousama or if it will be sold as separate dlc.

KISS did sell the separate GP02 DLCs for all 10 personalities other than the main trio for CM3D2 and COM3D2. So, I think KISS will do the same for Ojousama.

We are also still missing the harem yotogi from gp01 for the ladylike and later personalities.

I think KISS will make GP01 add-on DLC for those personalities, but we just don't know when KISS will make and release that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fockgy wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!

[ニート社長] Neet Corp Patreon animations 2018/08~2023/12
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/ニート社長-neet-corp-patreon-animations-2018-08-2023-12.1348159/

08.09.10.21.22.23.24.25.31 doesn't download
i am very like this
please reuploaded🙏
thank you!
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?