[KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

Not to mention that it's literally free in that exact same link he quoted.

While it is free, you still need to register an account and then your credit card (for authentication purchase reasons... I guess) to get it. The process is the same as buying a DLC but you'll pay 0 yen anyways, hence, free.

While it is free, you still need to register an account and then your credit card (for authentication purchase reasons... I guess) to get it. The process is the same as buying a DLC but you'll pay 0 yen anyways, hence, free.

Don't recall needing to register any cards to get that DLC, but I do get your point.

New to cm3d 2 and i'm interested in a vaginal collision mod or something to simulate actual penetration not just clipping .

Can someone verify if this is safe? It's just a single .exe which looks really shady.

It is. Most of the previous dlc personalities were a .exe too. It's a compression method which uses the .exe instead of a classic .rar or the likes, but you had your own rights to doubt about it.

Is this game now "finished" as well? Mean no more expansions/dlcs coming or how it is?

Just wondering what should I play CM3D2 or this?

To get the most "complete" experience?

EDIT: Oh and whichever is the case, would appreciate a full n latest pack of game and essential mods + mods in general.) So it would be convenient and straightforward to get it all running.

For CM3D2 saw 76GB complete tor and 2018 modpack tor. But I feel like this community knows more up-to-date / functional places.

Last edited:
The game definitely isn't finished. and is still seeing active development (along with having a fairly active community). A few major updates and dlc have been released: gp01 adds a lot of features, and there are currently 4 personality expansions. There's also a bunch of small dlc with costumes and some events that are released about every month. CM technically has more content but COM is catching up and he new stuff that comes out is primarily made for COM.

You should definitely get COM3D2 for the updated features: the character creator, yotogi and event animations and even the story lines are much better. I personally like that there's a "goal" to become the best idol meidos, it gives some character growth, but there are also just way more events happening than in CM, making it feel more alive in general. Overall COM feels like a remaster of CM.

Most importantly though, you can actually play CM3D2 from inside COM3D2 assuming you own both. The CM inside COM is actually really similar, if not identical, to playing CM standalone EXCEPT that its in the improved COM engine. Basically this means that you can experience CM3D2 exactly as it was with new COM character editing, clothes, and other aesthetic improvements. If you link the 2 games you can also transfer the old CM personalities into COM. The transferred personalities have their own story lines, interact with the characters from COM, and can preform the yotogi from COM with their own unique dialogue. You do need to have actually have CM (and its dlc) if you wanna use it in COM.

http://custommaid3d2. com/index.php?downloads/noctsouls-sybaris-for-com3d2.63/ is an easy to install mod pack (essentially you just extract the zip into your game directory) with a lot of quality of life improvements, a translator, and things like a shader editor and other features. It's usually updated alongside COM's updates. As for other mods (which are mostly character editor and clothing mods) you should find on your own. The mod packs you'll find in the tor is probably out of date and full of mods you wont want. The tor pack might have alot of the official dlc included which means you wont have to scour places to find all the dlc individually, but it might not be stable so I have to recommend starting with a clean install manually finding and installing dlc you want and then adding mods after you install the syb pack i linked.

Some places that you should check out are: http://custommaid3d2. com for news and updates to the noct mod pack, and the discord which you can find there.
The discord (which you can find at that website) has the most active community and is particularly good for getting help. They also have a mod section which gets updated often.

TLDR: COM3D2 is active and has dlc coming out regularly. COM3D2 is a better CM3D2 because of its new features. Get both so that you can seamlessly play CM inside COM with all the new features.

Does anyone have a link to Collab DLC Vol. 38: Kizuna Kirameku Koi Iroha ~Tsubaki Renka~ ?

Yes but in this link, I see it has both COM Crystalia collab and season pack. Crystalia is developer of Kizuna Kirameku Koi Iroha

My bad, I was sure the name was only referring the to season pack. I'll edit the post accordingly, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ328237 RJ01059126 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08