[KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

I had almost half year break from COM3D2 so someone nice could tell me/summarize what's new?
Also what about translations? My break was soon after google translate stopped working.
Also is there link for Sybaris/Reipatcher (or what we use mods/translation now) like old BEPInEx AIO by Asyetriec (it was last updated near v1.19)?
For base game I'm downloading AiO COM3D2_1.23.0.017 torrent and latest 1,24 patch from the update site.

Reactions: espiekerella
Bros! I managed to ruin my install and I don't have a backup.
Do we have an up do date complete torrent somewhere?

Links:
Compressed - https:// sukebei.nyaa.si /view/2609400
Normal - https:// sukebei.nyaa.si/view /2609094

I think they missing latest patch 1.24 and two last DLC (Anesan and pre-order bonus to GP01) so go to pastebin /pqgCPGhi .
Also don't use their instalator (to much garbage) - copy files to your COM dir and install this AiO translation/mods - http:// custommaid3d2.com/ index.php?downloads/noctsouls-sybaris-for-com3d2.63/ .

With this version Compressed - https:// sukebei.nyaa.si /view/2609400 only need to install:
-[Pre-Order Bonus 05] [Fancy Angel Set]
-[Pre-Order Bonus 06] [Riding Hood Set]
-[COM3D2 Shop] [ensemble - Koihana Character Set]
-[COM3D2 Shop] [Suigetsu Character Set]
-[COM3D2 Shop] [Personality Pack Vol.3] [Anesan]
-GP - 01 Pre-Order bonus (Sexy Tail Dress Set)

sry to ask this but im really lost right now, after long time i wanted to install custom maid 3d2 again but there is so much new stuff and this custom order maid 3d2 is confusing the hell out of me...is that an append for cm3d2 or a completely standalone game or what is it...right now i want to download everything that came out and i need for cm3d2, the only thing im not sure about as i just wrote is com3d2 do i need it? is it an append/dlc whatever to cm3d2?

COM is standalone game (treated as CM3D2,5 by kiss), but after installing compability patch and setting dir to CM in launcher you can use it assets (like clothes, positions and transfer maids) in COM.
Unfortunately you need to have full CM3D2 game for that -> Vanilla versions of CM and COM need 108GB HDD/SSD space.

thank you for telling me...i guess i give it a try, i dont mind the space on ssd/hdd since nowadays most new games are atleast 100gb big so i have big ssd´s
but if someone had to choose between cm3d2 and com3d2 what would you prefer over the other and why?

CMD2 has slightly more playable content (Vacation mode, marriage) simply because CMD2 has been around longer. It's also compatible with more mods, since not all mods have been updated to COMD2, though many will still work regardless. COMD2 has more personalities, and a much better maid scheduling system (40/20 Vs CMD2's 6, reduced exp to up maid classes, among other things), and is significantly more likely to receive major content updates in the future. COMD2 will probably be better overall, though I currently keep both as I like the VR Vacation mode alot.

thank you for the information, last question...about the chu-b lip ofc i dont have that but when installing all the stuff i recognize it asking me if i want to install cm3d2 or cm3d2 chu-b lip version on some appends and dlcs, yes i know since i dont have one i have to do the normal version but if i were to install the chu-b lip version of each stuff would it cause problems since i dont have it or does that make no difference? i ask because maybe i might get one and wouldnt it be better to have that then installed instead of normal if it doesnt cause problems right now? (i dont think i buy that, but who knows, i dont even know if you can get that as standalone without having to buy the game+chu-b lip set)

thank you for the information, last question...about the chu-b lip ofc i dont have that but when installing all the stuff i recognize it asking me if i want to install cm3d2 or cm3d2 chu-b lip version on some appends and dlcs, yes i know since i dont have one i have to do the normal version but if i were to install the chu-b lip version of each stuff would it cause problems since i dont have it or does that make no difference? i ask because maybe i might get one and wouldnt it be better to have that then installed instead of normal if it doesnt cause problems right now? (i dont think i buy that, but who knows, i dont even know if you can get that as standalone without having to buy the game+chu-b lip set)

I can't really say much about Chu-b lip installation since I don't have that device, so I don't really install the Chu-b lip versions. I installed the Chu-b lip version of one of the yotogi updates once back on CMD2, and all it gave me was the same skills but marked with the Chu-b lip identifier, which supposedly meant that using those skills can be used with the device, but otherwise, no real issues. I'm unsure about whether the same occurs on COMD2, so you might want to try it with only one or 2 of the dlcs/append on a fresh install before going all in.

okay now the very last question hopefully, maybe you know..the first post here shows almost everything but its missing all 6 addons...so i was searching myself for them i found them all except for cp01 and cp04 do you happen to know why it cant be found anywhere? girlcelly has everything uploaded except for these 2..

cp01 is this http://com3d2.jp/cp01/
cp04 is this http://com3d2.jp/cp04/

as said cp02,03,05,06 are there

even in google i cant find anything about these 2 except for official site and news

also what is com3d2+ + gp01? could it be that this is cp01? but picture looks way different

no its not that i posted what im looking for the 2 com3d2 links (official site so no worrys)

im looking for these two and cant find them anywhere

1st addon (cp01):

カスタムオーダーメイド3D2 キャラクターパック 無口で甘えたがりな文学少女

4th addon (cp04):

カスタムオーダーメイド3D2 キャラクターパック 天然サディスティックな小悪魔

in case someone doesnt want to click links

oh man im so dumb nvm they are listed as personality packs here....Bookworm and Sadist -.-
just confused me because everything else was uploaded as torrent except for these two..i guess because they are not as large

so in case someone else is installing custom ""order"" maid 3d2 for first time or forgot about the downloading stuff and such..

after downloading/installing just the maingame which is linked in first post in this thread go here pastebin . com / pqgCPGhi and download install in the order its listed you dont have to download anything else from here just the maingame (the pastebin has all dlc/addon/packs also the cp01-06 (which are available as a download from girlcelly here) and it seems if something new comes out it gets posted there with downloadlink aswell)

as for translations and such ofc you have to use sybaris for reasons im not sure why but a lot of people say so, so just do it, and the plugins for that..there was another pastebin which had an all-in-one for com3d2 it was called "sybaris II" but cant find it right now so just google, or maybe its also in mod section on anime-sharing.

dont make the same mistake like me, i downloaded main game and all the cp01-06 and then followed the pastebin and basically downloaded all cp´s twice because my japanese sucks and i didnt know the translations..so as said only download maingame from her and rest is in pastebin.

i hope i could help some people with this post to avoid frustration in searching (i searched hours for certain packs)

(sry for the inconvenience with the link but im not sure if im allowed to post link to pastebin even tho i did in another way...if its not allowed, tell me and i delete it)

ofc you also have to install the latest patch (and maybe the compability patch if you also want to use stuff from your cm3d2 installation if you have it) both can be found on official site

so in case someone else is installing custom ""order"" maid 3d2 for first time or forgot about the downloading stuff and such..

after downloading/installing just the maingame which is linked in first post in this thread go here pastebin . com / pqgCPGhi and download install in the order its listed you dont have to download anything else from here just the maingame (the pastebin has all dlc/addon/packs also the cp01-06 (which are available as a download from girlcelly here) and it seems if something new comes out it gets posted there with downloadlink aswell)

as for translations and such ofc you have to use sybaris for reasons im not sure why but a lot of people say so, so just do it, and the plugins for that..there was another pastebin which had an all-in-one for com3d2 it was called "sybaris II" but cant find it right now so just google, or maybe its also in mod section on anime-sharing.

dont make the same mistake like me, i downloaded main game and all the cp01-06 and then followed the pastebin and basically downloaded all cp´s twice because my japanese sucks and i didnt know the translations..so as said only download maingame from her and rest is in pastebin.

i hope i could help some people with this post to avoid frustration in searching (i searched hours for certain packs)

(sry for the inconvenience with the link but im not sure if im allowed to post link to pastebin even tho i did in another way...if its not allowed, tell me and i delete it)

ofc you also have to install the latest patch (and maybe the compability patch if you also want to use stuff from your cm3d2 installation if you have it) both can be found on official site

Sybaris is the mod loader or something along those lines, you need to mod the game for ENG translations (for now at any rate). You need it if you plan on modding the game at all (new costumes, maid fiddler, etc). As for the all-in-one COMD2/CMD2, I personally don't really like it as it comes preloaded with a whole bunch of random mods and stuff preloaded, but to each their own.

the one i choose listed everything thats inside so i know whats in and even if i didnt want something i could still delete it..

other than that i have the problem right now that com3d2 doesnt want to use cm3d2 because it thinks its version 1.00, already know the workarround but for that i need the Update.lst from the latest update for cm3d2 which is a pain in the ass to download since kiss website download is hella slow right now and sadly nobody uploaded the patch or the Update.lst anywhere else -.-

so for new folks if you plan to use cm3d2 with com3d2 make sure to have the patch still around since when updating the game, it doesnt seem to update the launcher and on bad days it can take hours to download that patch from their official site :(

okay didnt work with the update.lst and such since the cm3d2.exe itself is v 1010 but the others 1630 even the patch doesnt fix that..im at a loss

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance