[KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

Awesomeguy is solely responsible for keeping the english side of this community up-to-date, and for providing DL links. So huge, huge kudos to him. Thanks, dude. You really are an awesome guy. :p

Reactions: pocketman
Someone fixed it for KAAN's LO High Poly Body, apparently.

Also, updated versions of DistortCorrect and BodyCategoryAdd are available on the CM3D2 Loader K.

might be Google itself, cuz, it's something against its rules or whatever, my guess
be on the lookout for mega link, it's much more safer for me

Or you can just simply go to Downloads and Requests => Hentai Games and look for the uploader names velka and girlcelly. As for gircelly's GP01 upload. You can find it in his/her profile. Use ctrl+A to see it

Their links aren't the best because of download limits but hey, at least you'll get it

Can't be picky about this one, eh?
I ain't good with waiting, since the limiter could slowly kill my patience, I prefer GD link, since it's probably the fastest I can get

Can't be picky about this one, eh?
I ain't good with waiting, since the limiter could slowly kill my patience, I prefer GD link, since it's probably the fastest I can get

You would have gotten it already if you used their links rather than wait for something that may never come.
I recommend using girlcelly's links instead. Their are plenty to choose from and they are interchangeable I believe.
I used velka's link which took me two days to get the GP01. I was only able to use mexashare thou. rapidgator link requires premium membership.
It was a bad choice of mine. But still I managed to get it.

Also, GD links can be a bad choice as well. Sometimes you won't be able to download from it if their are too many users are downloading from it

Well, I found the torrent, and I finally obtained it, now the real deal, is there any GDrive mirror for COM3D2 Latest ver and Hotfix beside their official page?

Well, I found the torrent, and I finally obtained it, now the real deal, is there any GDrive mirror for COM3D2 Latest ver and Hotfix beside their official page?

I believe that GP-01 comes with 1.22 incorporated, so that you can just download the 22mb 1.23 update from the official site and install it.

Reactions: espiekerella
20181203122900.jpg

Anyone was able to get a hold of the gp01 preorder bonus?

Reactions: espiekerella

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?