[KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

Does anyone have the NekoPara, Kiniro, Ojounai, Todoroki, Noratoto, and Tayutama DLCs? Other collab DLCs other than the ones on the main post would be great too.

Last edited:
Oh I see them. Do you know how to add them to COM3D2 though? The update.exe only works with CM3D2.

Like the other guy said, install CM3D2 and link to that via the COM3D2 launcher. And you can't have Sybaris installed in COM3D2, or you will have to use the paths.dat merging scripts to get around the bug that Sybaris introduces.

Alternatively, I think you can just use the compatibility installer (互換インストーラー) in the official launcher and navigate to the DLC's folder (specifically the bit of folder where update.exe is). Again, you can't have Sybaris installed or none of the DLC will show up if you don't have the fix applied.

Sorry to bother you.

Seem like the link is dead.

is it fix from your old link "silent yotogi and H https://tinyurl.com/yagshsl3"? What's bugged? or we can just use old one but need to tick the checkbox before install?

I higly discourage checking the box, for a simple reason: by NOT checking the box, you ensure that any update or dlc you are installing, is NOT accidentally overwriting an already existing file which is more recent than the one from any installer. To put it more simply: let's say that you have installed the base game along the latest update; you then decide to download/buy the first yotogi class from com3d2: by checking that box, you will force the setup to overwrite the newer arcs with the older ones, resulting in game incompatibility and crashes.

As for me, the bugged version prevented the yotogi class to appear at all for the bookworm.

I have reuploaded the file for anyone who wasn't able to pick it before the link expiration: https://mega.nz/#!Dvg0Aa4a!guoW4b57Y9OsFT1TF1BOV7mNA6o7VAik26acs364E8Y

@awesomeguy If te reupload bothers you, let me know and I will remove it.

Sorry for the late reply

Seem like the link is dead.
Welp, I don't know the link die so soon. Gurlok has reuploaded the link so get it from there.

is it fix from your old link "silent yotogi and H *omitted*? What's bugged? or we can just use old one but need to tick the checkbox before install?
Yes, it's a fix for that DLC, because KISS has reported that the DLC is bugged and one have to re-download it and install it again to fix it. I think @Gurlok explains all well.

Nah, I don't really mind, these links aren't mine anyways.

I higly discourage checking the box, for a simple reason: by NOT checking the box, you ensure that any update or dlc you are installing, is NOT accidentally overwriting an already existing file which is more recent than the one from any installer. To put it more simply: let's say that you have installed the base game along the latest update; you then decide to download/buy the first yotogi class from com3d2: by checking that box, you will force the setup to overwrite the newer arcs with the older ones, resulting in game incompatibility and crashes.

As for me, the bugged version prevented the yotogi class to appear at all for the bookworm.

I have reuploaded the file for anyone who wasn't able to pick it before the link expiration: https://mega.nz/#!Dvg0Aa4a!guoW4b57Y9OsFT1TF1BOV7mNA6o7VAik26acs364E8Y

Ticking the box only allows the updater to overwrite files of the same version, according to the text next to the box. It shouldn't overwrite newer files with older ones.

Ticking the box only allows the updater to overwrite files of the same version, according to the text next to the box. It shouldn't overwrite newer files with older ones.

Usually yes, but this doesn't hold true when the files version is not changed even though KISS made some edit to the files (most of the time in hotfixes cases); take a look at the bokukko bugged yotoki class: those files can overwrite each other, so if you accidentally tick the checkbox of the bugged version (even though you have installed the fixed one), you would incur in the bug.

Aside from those little exceptions the file recognition si pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!