[KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

I tried to turn it into another link. Give this one a try
pastebin.com/teQqmRcX

@awesomeguy
Sorry for making another link of your upload. I' ll take it down if you don't like it

Don't fret. I'm okay with it, and that wasn't mine, just found it from somewhere and share it here

Ouch, was never able to figure out registering a baidu account. File size prevents free DL.

Thanks for sharing as always awesomeguy

Not really a fan of panbaidu. It forces you to download their installer and make an account. I just use Jdownloader to download it directly but the problem is that the download speed is limited. 30kbps for me. It will take me 2 hours to download the file.

There was a script before that can bypass panbaidu and have you directly download the file at full speed. I lost that script after reformatting my PC and I couldn't find it anymore

Re: [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

Raspberry in a cube?

pastebin

AUSWd6zU

Raspberry in a cube?

pastebin

AUSWd6zU

I want you to upload it to mega.nz.

Not really a fan of panbaidu. It forces you to download their installer and make an account. I just use Jdownloader to download it directly but the problem is that the download speed is limited. 30kbps for me. It will take me 2 hours to download the file.

There was a script before that can bypass panbaidu and have you directly download the file at full speed. I lost that script after reformatting my PC and I couldn't find it anymore

i download stuff from panbaidu with jdownloader2, never had to download panbaidu program or make an acc. sadly the shitty speed is still there. anyway, i'll take panbaidu any time than no share haha

So, zodgames got the extra costume from the Raspberry Cube collab dlc from tech gian mag nov issue: shorturl.at/asvBH

I don't know if anyone has access to the download link in that thread but if you able to do so, it would be nice if you can share it here.

So, zodgames got the extra costume from the Raspberry Cube collab dlc from tech gian mag nov issue: shorturl.at/asvBH

I don't know if anyone has access to the download link in that thread but if you able to do so, it would be nice if you can share it here.

The link doesn't work for me (it brings me back to shorturl.at) :/

Hi all,

I hope you can help me...
While i can launch the game through the 64exe and it works fine but the launcher don't work.
When i launch(even as admin) i can't click any button, there some sort of "clipping" of the mouse cursor.
No button work, i can't click the gear icon and link COM3D2 to CM3D2.

I hope you can help me, thanks

Hi all,

I hope you can help me...
While i can launch the game through the 64exe and it works fine but the launcher don't work.
When i launch(even as admin) i can't click any button, there some sort of "clipping" of the mouse cursor.
No button work, i can't click the gear icon and link COM3D2 to CM3D2.

I hope you can help me, thanks

it would be best to ask around the discord server where there active people all the time rather than waiting for help here. This thread is only good for sharing links.
You can reach the DISCORD server through custommaid3d2.com

Visual Pack for COM3D2

https://bit.ly/2Pe3NLI

However, file is encrypted, installation requires either of the following disc
CM3D2 Visual Pack
CM3D2 Starter Pack

Can anyone upload decoded file?

That one is only for the owners of the cm3d2 visual pack disk version, in which you run the setup from this file after mounting the visual pack iso.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/