[KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

if anyone here is using Gamen's save editor (basically something that converts the save file into an editable XML)
the maids you first transfer will get isMainChara trait so yeah... if you first transfered your non waifu maids and dont want them to be the secondary characters then I suggest that you give them isMainChara=F

Is there a download link for COM3D2 Official Fanbook Append Disc with the new dance and events?

if anyone here is using Gamen's save editor (basically something that converts the save file into an editable XML)
the maids you first transfer will get isMainChara trait so yeah... if you first transfered your non waifu maids and dont want them to be the secondary characters then I suggest that you give them isMainChara=F

Does that still even work past version 1.08?

Does that still even work past version 1.08?

yeah you just need to modify the supported versions text file with the error the console gives you attempting to convert the save file so 1120 or 1110 depending on when the save was made

speaking of which has anyone tried as much to hack the game and tried to change the personalities of the unique maids? since the savefile editor isnt technically complete
it just gets whats probably already table-sized with 10-100 integers (1 personality for every 10 digits)

yeah you just need to modify the supported versions text file with the error the console gives you attempting to convert the save file so 1120 or 1110 depending on when the save was made

Modify it how exactly? Just punch in 1110 and 1120 in the text file itself?

Anyone know how to get dolce in the event menu?

buy/unlock/install one of the facilities (I don't remember which facilities you should buy/unlock/install) and skip 1 in-game day. You should get notification that Dolce's hiring event will be available in the Event menu on the begining of the next day.

There seems to be a fanbook available which from what i can tell contains an append with an event, a dance and one pretty nice looking kimono. Anyone has that yet? While I am sort of willing to get it, I don't know if it will make it through my country's customs check, since I don't know if it contains anything really explicit inside, so if anyone can clear that up for me, that would be great.
Link:http://www.techgian.jp/official/com3d2/

Update: Amazon.jp is unwilling or unable to ship it globally (or maybe only to SG) as of this update. I will likely look into possible reshippers, so any recommendations will be useful.

Last edited:
For those who are interested i will be uploading the Chu-b Lip S version if not today, tomorrow...

i will give you the mega link when the upload is finished.

Last edited:
So what version is this one ?
(Pure side / NTR side / W-side)

W-side
『カスタムオーダーメイド3D2専用DLC イベント追加パックvol.2 キャラクターHイベントプラス_Wパック』
[Custom order made 3D2 exclusive DLC event addition pack vol.2 character H event plus _ W pack]

which even if i hate NTR, its the best version for share since its the most complete version. (and we can avoid NTR with the in-game blocker)

the NTR files are separated though (example: csv_charaevent002.arc and csv_charaevent002ntr.arc) so i guess you could remove those files from the gamedata folder and delete the entries from the update.lst file as well

COM3D2 Chu-B Lip S software side

https://pastebin.com/Bmwc3VKN

i need someone that can help me with Sybaris, everything works besides YASDplus demosaic plugin

Please do NOT share this link in any other site, only link to this post... thanks

Last edited:
buy/unlock/install one of the facilities (I don't remember which facilities you should buy/unlock/install) and skip 1 in-game day. You should get notification that Dolce's hiring event will be available in the Event menu on the begining of the next day.

How do I skip a day?

How do I skip a day?

I mean pass through one day, as in click the next button. If you are currently in day 180, you need to click next (once if you are at the night phase of the game and twice if you are at the day phase of the game) so you can get day 181.

Don't know why no one is posting the shared links for Onee-chan transfer pack and karaoke pack yet. I guess I' ll just do it. These are the ones from the Discord server a few days ago

thank you very much for the sharing!
is the Discord thingy just for close group of users or open to anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷