[KISS] Custom Maid 3D2+ (カスタムメイド3D2+) - Discussion & FAQ MK-II

Guys I don't seem to have the new sweater.

I have all updates and dlc still no sweater can be found.

1st => 2nd floor, near the flower pot
2nd =>1st floor, under the table with the rice cooker on it
3rd => feed the dog with tomato (you have to grow and harvest tomato first), it will show you the DVD on the next day
4th => Private Beach, in the flower bed, find the first 3 nei dolls with USD thumdrive and unlock 2 of the 3 minigames.
5th => Maid found it for you, after you transit from morning to afternoon

I have completed the 3 minigames and beaten the score the unlockables and still cant be seen in the costumes.

Hey, so I managed to get a hold of a chu-b lip s, but unfortunately I cant find the software side. I thought I was buying the pack but apparently I only bought the device that comes with the demo. Has anyone been able to find this? Thought I'd ask here since HF is being finicky.

I have completed the 3 minigames and beaten the score the unlockables and still cant be seen in the costumes.

Did you even check the "Nei" button in the main menu and check the prize list there? Did you get the required score to unlock that?

also, don't double post... being demanding won't make someone answer your question ASAP (unless it's more than a two week that no one had reply)

Hey, so I managed to get a hold of a chu-b lip s, but unfortunately I cant find the software side. I thought I was buying the pack but apparently I only bought the device that comes with the demo. Has anyone been able to find this? Thought I'd ask here since HF is being finicky.

I remember someone has that somewhere, but I don't know where...

Did you even check the "Nei" button in the main menu and check the prize list there? Did you get the required score to unlock that?

also, don't double post... being demanding won't make someone answer your question ASAP (unless it's more than a two week that no one had reply)

I remember someone has that somewhere, but I don't know where...

If you remember anything about the CM3D2 software side feel free to message me or post here. Any info would help, thanks.

Hello
After downloading the monthly packs
all of the RARs are corrupted
do you know where i can download them ?

Hello
After downloading the monthly packs
all of the RARs are corrupted
do you know where i can download them ?

It's probably not the files itself but the extractor you're using that is not up-to-date, update your RAR file extractor, 7-zip, WinRAR, don't know which one you use, then say if it did work...

Reactions: Spacebird
Hello, i am new to these procedures.

I am attempting to install CM3D2 onto my computer. I would like to know if the Plus Packs are required to be downloaded as part of the installation process or if the 1.5.0 upgrade on the KISS website is sufficient to get the full game. I have follow-up questions as well but I would like this to be answered first or if clarification is needed.

It's probably not the files itself but the extractor you're using that is not up-to-date, update your RAR file extractor, 7-zip, WinRAR, don't know which one you use, then say if it did work...

Thanks for this tip. I was having the same issue, updated 7Zip, everything extracts now.

Trying to set this game up and had some questions if anyone can help. I initially installed the 1.5 update I think? Whichever one is most recent on the official site. The HF patcher I used however seemed to only be good for 1.31 and when I tried using it just to test out it royally messed up all of the character creation stuff and I had to reinstall.

Is there a more up to date version of the patcher? Or is there a point in the updates between 1.21 and 1.5 where the patcher still works allowing me to use any later dlc/etc without the game breaking?

Hey sorry in advance if this is too much information. Just want to be thorough. Been having problems with game for a while. Quick solution on hongfire was to remove patcher .dlls and run through x64 ntlea. But i never figured out how to update to new translation + uncensor. Anyway, I decided to patch my game today and now only x86 works while x64 gets (0 feature enum error) at second loading screen. The 64 and 86 outside of reipatcher both get (yotogi error). I am at ver 1.48 with all dlcs + Act 3 and no mods besides what with in HF patch. My problems started after installing new dlc. But i was getting different errors with every version finally narrowed it down and somewhat working. Just wondering if i've messed up anything serious and how to update translation and uncensor without causing further problems.

While Im not sure if its the main issue, if you have ALL the dlc including the recent Sadist personality then 1.48 isnt enough, you need the 1.51 update or higher, since the Sadist dlc requires it. But thats just one thing I can point out. Good luck :Q

Reactions: snazzymcgee
Hey thanks, i managed to get it working again by patching and adding my dlls back. my menu is just a little messed, ill just have to spend some more time looking through hongfire!

I absolutely hate to make a post about this but it's driving me insane. I'm new to the game, but I'm on day 14 now and I haven't even made 1 credit. I can't make any money to pay off the debt. What am I doing wrong? this is how my status page looks like - http://i.**********/SENHQTd.png

I can't click the 'entertain part for the night time mode. During the day I've 2 starred cooking and worked on some other things. I thought day time activities made money?

In the FAQ it said something about 'dispatch' maids. But I can't find the option to do this. This is what it looks like in my office. http://i.**********/9UnfU6g.jpg

This seems pretty cool and I'd like to play more but I'm not able to progress at the moment. Thanks for any help, I'm sure it's something stupid I'm overlooking but I've read several things about how to make money and watched a video but I just can't figure it out unfortunately.

Last edited:
I absolutely hate to make a post about this but it's driving me insane...

http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Custom_Maid_3D_2/Gameplay/Schedule

Here is the wiki page for the scheduler. The Dispatch that you are talking about under daytime activities is unlocked further into the game iirc (not sure when exactly, its been a while) and its the only daytime option that makes any money I believe (and not as much as entertaining at night). What you really want is to set some of your maids to Entertaining during the night (the wine glass icon). The main issue is that you won't be able to train any maids set to Entertain. So you can either put off making money while you train your maids during Night Service (Heart icon), or you can rotate your maids and switch them between entertaining and training. Maids with higher stats make more money generally.

Now looking at your screenshots, your Yandere maid is still a Trainee. Theres an event that you'll run into where you choose if you want your maid to be your Personal maid or a Free maid (affects VIP events and such). Trainee maids can't entertain so you'll have to wait for that event. I believe the event is unlocked as you train your maid (do the sex stuff with her). Its based on the Immaturity stat and that stat has to drop below 50%. In your screenshot its still at 55% so you're almost there. Hope this helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]