[KISS] Custom Maid 3D2+ (カスタムメイド3D2+) - Discussion & FAQ MK-II

Does the game tells you that the current game version is 1.58.1 when you press the info button (the 'i' at the top right)? Mine shows that it's still version 1.58 even after updating. I'm using 64 bit.

I DLoad and installed-

1) all the updates (64bit ones) from the official site
2) all expansions
3) all DLC (NOT including Yotogi class skill)

and I don't have any mod install yet. Is this normal? I can still play the game normally so I'm still good. Just checking if this happen to anyone else.

Does the game tells you that the current game version is 1.58.1 when you press the info button (the 'i' at the top right)? Mine shows that it's still version 1.58 even after updating. I'm using 64 bit.

I DLoad and installed-

1) all the updates (64bit ones) from the official site
2) all expansions
3) all DLC (NOT including Yotogi class skill)

and I don't have any mod install yet. Is this normal? I can still play the game normally so I'm still good. Just checking if this happen to anyone else.

No - in Kiss games they say that it's 1.58 or 1.06 after installing latest patch (with ".1" on the end) . Launchers says the same. I saw that on older patches and on 1.06.1 in COM3D2.

Reactions: jack7791101
No - in Kiss games they say that it's 1.58 or 1.06 after installing latest patch (with ".1" on the end) . Launchers says the same. I saw that on older patches and on 1.06.1 in COM3D2.

Ugh, so I did mess up somewhere in the installation of the game. I really want to reinstall everything, but that would take too much time because of all the DLC. I don't think I miss anything and I can still play normally without crashing, but thank you nonetheless. It was a quick reply, I'm glad I ask it here.

I want to try to install this, but is there some sort of all in one download? If not, then I'll just go through it all. Thanks.

Just read your readme file. So we still have to put the DLC stuff in CM3D2. I thought we would get a choice on where to install upcoming DLCs (COM3D2 or CM3D2).

There's a COM3D2 version but you'll have to buy that yourself, as the one who share it give the CM3D2 one instead, so it will be a usable for both CM3D2 and COM3D2.

Are COM Yotogi skills up to date yet or do I still need to use the old game?

Hey is the game complete now? I noticed something called Custom Order Maid 3d 2 came out. Does this mean work will begin on the complete Hongfire English patch?

Hi for some reason i am unable to see the yotogi class 20 skill in list. I was using v1.62.1 at the time

Note: I have done fresh installation twice ones with update 1.58.1 and once again with 1.60 but in both cases the class is not visible though i installed the files.
Is it a plugin problem.

Edit: NVM i got a solution:)

Last edited:
hey together, sorry for the question but i kinda want to make sure im not missing anything...im currently downloading all the stuff from this first post to install cm3d2 with all additions (quite some time ago since i last played it)

My question is, is this up to date? is it missing any appends/dlcs/updates.. also whats the deal about com3d2 is it for cm3d2 or is it standalone? (<--already asked about com3d2 in an download-thread but not sure if its active)

would be nice if someone knows the answer to my questions

hey together, sorry for the question but i kinda want to make sure im not missing anything...im currently downloading all the stuff from this first post to install cm3d2 with all additions (quite some time ago since i last played it)

My question is, is this up to date? is it missing any appends/dlcs/updates.. also whats the deal about com3d2 is it for cm3d2 or is it standalone? (<--already asked about com3d2 in an download-thread but not sure if its active)

would be nice if someone knows the answer to my questions

COM3D2 is more like a compatible sequel. You can port over existing Maids (sort of) but it's a different Empire Club. You should note that the only personality NOT currently transferable is the Tomboy/Genki. At least I haven't found a personality pack for her.
http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Custom_Order_Maid_3D_2
The last couple of Class/Clothing updates from S-Court are compatible with both (supposedly). The Wiki is there, and there IS an Official English Language port coming from Kiss (not a third party licenser) Spring 2019.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anupama Written Updates Read Written Episodes updates of the most famous Serial Anupama. Star Plus TV Hindi Serial Anupama latest episodes Written Updates are available on Celebrity Tadka. New episodes of Anupama air every day by the celebrity tadka Team.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg