KanColle Headquarter!

Re: KanColle Headquarter! 開設!基地航空隊

Ummm.....any tips for E-2?
I finished E-1 in easy (wasted quite a lot of buckets to finish)

I'm afraid to start E-2 since it's a transport gauge which I had a hard time last time

E-2 doesn't have a transport gauge; E-3's the one that has it. E-2 has you face off against Accumulation Area Hime + Gun Emplacements.

How you can go about clearing this depends heavily on what ships equipment you have. In particular, how many WG42s and ships capable of equipping Daihatsu (particularly Special Type 2 Amphibious Landing Craft's) you have.
A particularly tricky aspect about E-2 is that there is another map later on that's also heavy on Land-based enemies and you want to reserve your better ships for that one. I don't recommend you using all your best ships yet if you plan on trying to clear E-7, though it's hard to say without knowing how much you've trained your ships and who you have to use.

I did things on Hard with:
2 Aviation Cruisers: Mogami+Mikuma; I wanted to reserve my better ones (read: everyone besides these two) for later. Both had Type 3 shells and Zuiun.
1 Light Cruiser: Sandai because that's who I used to clear E-2 and didn't see much reason to change; saving Abukuma for later. Sandai had a WG42.
3 Destroyers: Mutsuki Kai 2, a 2nd Kasumi Kai 2, Satsuki Kai 2; all can equip Daihatsu with Satsuki and Kasumi being able to equip the Special Type 2. In the end, though, I had Mutsuki have a WG42 so using her was a moot point.
Everyone was equipped with 2 main guns so they could double-fire during the night.

This setup will allow you to go A->C->E->H->I->G->J, which has a comparatively easy formation of enemies (flagship Battleships and Fleet Carriers appear in B and F). Tradeoff is that you pretty much need to send out (light) support or else you risk retreating a lot due, and finishing the boss off in the last round relies on good amount of luck of having enough cruisers lasting to night and sniping the boss. I'm not sure I can recommend it if your ships aren't trained up that much and/or don't have good equipment, though I'm not sure how much things are watered down for Easy.

(As an aside, the "better Daihatsu ships" you'd want to reserve are Kawakaze Kai 2, Kasumi Kai 2, Ooshio Kai 2, and maybe Abukuma Kai 2)

Reactions: ancer_nyaa

E-2 doesn't have a transport gauge; E-3's the one that has it. E-2 has you face off against Accumulation Area Hime + Gun Emplacements.

How you can go about clearing this depends heavily on what ships equipment you have. In particular, how many WG42s and ships capable of equipping Daihatsu (particularly Special Type 2 Amphibious Landing Craft's) you have.
A particularly tricky aspect about E-2 is that there is another map later on that's also heavy on Land-based enemies and you want to reserve your better ships for that one. I don't recommend you using all your best ships yet if you plan on trying to clear E-7, though it's hard to say without knowing how much you've trained your ships and who you have to use.

I did things on Hard with:
2 Aviation Cruisers: Mogami+Mikuma; I wanted to reserve my better ones (read: everyone besides these two) for later. Both had Type 3 shells and Zuiun.
1 Light Cruiser: Sandai because that's who I used to clear E-2 and didn't see much reason to change; saving Abukuma for later. Sandai had a WG42.
3 Destroyers: Mutsuki Kai 2, a 2nd Kasumi Kai 2, Satsuki Kai 2; all can equip Daihatsu with Satsuki and Kasumi being able to equip the Special Type 2. In the end, though, I had Mutsuki have a WG42 so using her was a moot point.
Everyone was equipped with 2 main guns so they could double-fire during the night.

This setup will allow you to go A->C->E->H->I->G->J, which has a comparatively easy formation of enemies (flagship Battleships and Fleet Carriers appear in B and F). Tradeoff is that you pretty much need to send out (light) support or else you risk retreating a lot due, and finishing the boss off in the last round relies on good amount of luck of having enough cruisers lasting to night and sniping the boss. I'm not sure I can recommend it if your ships aren't trained up that much and/or don't have good equipment, though I'm not sure how much things are watered down for Easy.

(As an aside, the "better Daihatsu ships" you'd want to reserve are Kawakaze Kai 2, Kasumi Kai 2, Ooshio Kai 2, and maybe Abukuma Kai 2)

Equipments.........don't have good ones...... Thanks for the help though.

About a year and a half of playing KanColle and I still suck like when is started playing. I'm impress of how below average I am.

I only have one daihatsu from the reward for E-1 and only have Kasumi Kai ni to equip it with, is that enough?

I only have one daihatsu from the reward for E-1 and only have Kasumi Kai ni to equip it with, is that enough?

I honestly don't know. All I know is that a regular Daihatsu isn't as effective as the Special Type 2 when used against Land-based enemies, or the version that comes between these two, though I'm not sure if this will really matter that much for Easy.
I do know that you pretty much need at least one ship with Type 3 shells and have these ships snipe the boss in order to break through the area.

Here's instructions for land base air support (forgot Imgur can't be used)
2zqv52r.jpg

16ih3s8.jpg

2lm2fb4.jpg

Man I really don't feel like doing the event this time sounds like it'll be a real chore :/

E-3 is actually on the easier side. You still need to send out support in order to make things reasonable, though.

Fleet 1:
2 Aviation Cruisers (Mogami and Mikuma again since E-2 and E-3 share the same tag)
4 Destroyers (same 3 Destroyers from E-2 + Tokitsukaze)

Fleet 2:
1 Light Cruiser (Sandai again, see above)
3 Destroyers (Hamakaze, Amatsukaze, Harusame; all around level 60 and is essentially only a step above a low level and/or all Mutsuki class formation)
2 Heavy Cruisers (Aoba and Kinugasa for the same reason I used Mogami and Mikuma in E-2)

This lets you go BDFG(J or H)K

The bad thing is that the path is loaded with Flagship Light Cruisers and Torpedo Cruisers (on Hard, anyways), who have a tendency send your girls into the red if you let them attack during the torpedo phase and is the main reason for needing en-route support.

Boss isn't too hard to A rank provided you aren't too unlucky and the Heavy/Aviation Cruisers manage to get in enough Daytime double-fires to sink the weaker ships. Trying to shoot for S rank probably requires 2 high luck Destroyers for cut-in attacks on the boss, though this isn't that necessary since you don't need to sink the boss to clear the area.

tl;dr there's really no special gimmicks to E-3 other than needing to be able to efficiently take down Flagship Light/Torpedo Cruisers during the Daytime

Last edited:

Looking for a type-3 shell......i feel weak knowing that is a good equipment for E-2

Looking for a type-3 shell......i feel weak knowing that is a good equipment for E-2

Some quests give it as a reward you know.

E-4 with CTF is pretty straightforward.
2BB 4CV - 1CL 2CA 1CTL 2DD

It's arguably vital equipment for going against Land-based enemies since it gives a huge attack modifier against them (excluding the new Gun Emplacement enemies) and is needed due to all the Land-based bosses enemies have huge amounts of HP and/or armor.

http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Type_3_Shell

Also woot. Managed to haul out a U-511 from E-3. The extra WG42 is definitely going to come in handy for the later maps.

I use KCV and I could see what equipment I was developing. I failed to create Type 3 Shels 14 times and got Type 91 AP Shells 7 Times.

I use KCV and I could see what equipment I was developing. I failed to create Type 3 Shels 14 times and got Type 91 AP Shells 7 Times.

What recipe did you use?

Here's my E-7 stuffs:
CTF Maya, 2BB, 3CV - 1CL, 2DD, 2CA 1FBB
Make sure to equip type 3 and daihatsus.
I used aerial support + land base bomber support on boss node.
312z7k6.jpg

2wdr0gj.jpg

Last edited:

What recipe did you use?

I used 10/90/90/10 and 10/90/60/10. So far the only type 3 shells I got where failure ones that was shown by KCV. I got a lot of Type 91 AP Shells though.

I used 10/90/90/10 and 10/90/60/10. So far the only type 3 shells I got where failure ones that was shown by KCV. I got a lot of Type 91 AP Shells though.

Maybe try putting some more bauxite like 10/90/90/30.

E-4 is a pretty straightforward brawl with a Combined Fleet and also works as an introduction to the new Base Airborne Squadron system, though the route restrictions seem to indicate that the devs want you to use Carrier Task Force...in an area swarming with bloody Elite Tsu class. E-6 is the same from what I've seen. Ugh.

Currently preparing for E-5, which is one hell of a map from what I've been reading...

E5 is annoying as hell...im considering doing E6 and E7 first before looking back to E5....

E5 is annoying as hell...im considering doing E6 and E7 first before looking back to E5....
Currently in-progress, and I think I've found a somewhat reliable setup for at least safely getting to the boss (reliably taking down the boss is a different story...)

Setup:
2 Aviation Cruisers (I decided to go all out and use Tone and Chikuma here)
4 Destroyers INCLUDING 1 Akizuki class (Yukikaze, Yuudachi, Akatsuki, Teruzuki)

Yukikaze and Yuudachi have double main guns + WG42
Akatsuki is double main guns + Searchlight
Teruzuki has 2 of the Akitsuki class's special main guns + Remodel Type 13 Anti-Air Radar for AA Cutin <--- Ridiculously important
Tone and Chikuma both have double main guns and Type 3 shells, Tone has a Seaplane Bomber and Chikuma has a WG42

This lets you go ACGILM, which bypasses a lot of really nasty formations (E has 2 Flagship Ru class with a chance of being straight line formation; upper route has a ton of Wo class w/ new model fighters). Tone's Seaplane bomber lets you get air superiority in C and L which will reduce the chances of the enemy Heavy Cruisers getting in a lucky hit; Chikuma's WG42 is mostly out of want for a little extra push if she manages to make it to night.

Also heavy support for both en-route (2 Fleet Carriers, 2 Heavy Cruisers, 2 Destroyers) and boss (2 Fleet Carriers, 2 Battleships, 2 Destroyers)

Base Airborne Squad 1:
4 Land Attack Fighters (I got 1 extra due to monthly ranker reward but you can replace one using a Torpedo Bomber)
Setting: target spots C and L both once
Reason: take down some of the ships in both spots; if you're lucky, this and support fire will take down the Flagship Heavy and/or Light Cruisers, which will give you a good chance of getting past this spot unscathed

Base Airborne Squad 2:
4 of the best Air Fighters you can muster with a range of at least 4
Setting: target spot I twice
Reason: this combined with Akitsuki class AA cutin will result in taking down most if not all enemy fighters in spot I, allowing you to pass by with minimum damage

Also heavy support for both en-route (2 Fleet Carriers, 2 Heavy Cruisers, 2 Destroyers) and boss (2 Fleet Carriers, 2 Battleships, 2 Destroyers)

As for the boss, it's a big luck game that depends almost entirely on whether or not support fire takes down the enemy battleships, whether or not the Aviation Cruisers make it to night, and whether or not they snipe down the boss.
The good thing is that, for its insane amount of HP (680 on Hard), the boss is relatively squishy so an Aviation Cruiser with Type 3 shells can dish out hundreds of damage per hit; my most recent run, Chikuma managed to dish out 150+200 damage despite having orange health.

The obvious downside to this is that this is really, really resource and time consuming to sparkle everything.

were i can play this gae in English
Currently doesn't exist any English version, and it's doubtful there ever will short of the Vita version getting translated.

Last edited:

I'm using that set up too but the airfield boss hits my own land airfields and i think that does affect the performance of your land based attacks

I'm using that set up too but the airfield boss hits my own land airfields and i think that does affect the performance of your land based attacks

Sortie 1 air base and set the other one to defend the HQ

Sortie 1 air base and set the other one to defend the HQ

From what I've read, defending is essentially useless as a good number of people have found that there is no significant change to the amount of damage that they receive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?