KanColle Headquarter!

[MENTION=65000]ancer_nyaa[/MENTION];

Further elaborate on what Maou just said, since it is true that some of the later ones does require massive long chain that can take a long time to do, I'll leave you 2 links for you to decide what's best for you.

http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Expedition

Click on the Expedition Table tab and scroll down, then click on hourly rate. Red is Great and Blue is above average. Look at the ones available to you and pick ones that have the highest hourly rate provided you can check whenever the expedition is back. For overnight expeditions I highly recommend you start unlocking the longer ones...as some of the better ones are hidden in the later ones. Once you decided on what to use, make note of what ships it is required to run that expedition, which brings me to the second link;

http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Ship_Maximum_Status

This link is for you to see what each ship will cost, its basically telling you what ships you need to use to minimize the amount of fuel/ammo you will consume per expedition, thus to make it most effective, make sure you use the ships with the lowest cost and only meeting the lowest requirement needed for the expedition (e.g. some earlier one only require 4 ships, so don't go put 6 ships on for fun if you want efficiency).

http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Ship_Maximum_Status

This link is for you to see what each ship will cost, its basically telling you what ships you need to use to minimize the amount of fuel/ammo you will consume per expedition, thus to make it most effective, make sure you use the ships with the lowest cost and only meeting the lowest requirement needed for the expedition (e.g. some earlier one only require 4 ships, so don't go put 6 ships on for fun if you want efficiency).

If you don't have time to look things up, here's a quick rundown on which ships to use:
Destroyers: Mutsuki class
Light Cruisers: Tenryuu class
"Any" slots should be filled in either either Mutsuki class or any submarine that's not I-401. Ideally, you want to fill in an "Any" slot with Maruyu first and then either Mutsuki class or submarines, depending on the Expedition in question (use submarines for quests that only cost fuel) and whether you'd like to preserve fuel or ammo more (Mutsuki class use more fuel but require less ammo than subs)

Naturally, if you have Daihatsu, replacing one of the above ships with a ship that can equip them is more than acceptable.

Pretty much any quest that uses anything more than the above is a quest that you will probably only do once to unlock other quests, so feel free to choose whoever is most convenient.

Looks like this:
KanColle_for_Android_pre-registration_Pass_notice.png

Didn't get in tho.

It has begun.

Official Twitter information:

7 areas, though not too surprising since the event's 3 weeks

New ships:
Kamikaze (reward for clearing 3rd area),
Harukaze,
Oyashio,
Pola, and
Iowa (reward for clearing 7th/last area)

Additionally, there's a new system "Base Airborne Squadron". Only available on certain maps (a quick glance at the event screen shows a big "Base Airborne Squadron Usable" blurb for the 4th area). Player is allowed to designate up to 2 areas to initiate an Airborne Attack; it's possible to designate a single area twice.
In addition to bombers and torpedo bombers, you can also equip "Land Attack Planes" (one of these "Land Attack Planes" was a ranker reward for March). A single squadron can consist of up to 4 crafts, along with you being able to set whether or not the squadrons will be on "Standby" or "Sortie"

The 5th and 7th areas are so-called "Air Extermination Battles" where you will be attacked by enemy aircraft. However, you can deploy Fighters to help defend against the enemy aircraft with the "Anti-Air/Defend" setting (wording is vague on whether this is an actual setting or not).

There are tags. All ships will be available for the 7th/last area. According to current rumors, there's 4 tags this time.

Akitsuki, Terutsuki, Kashima, Hayasui, Mizuyo, Akitsushima, Unryuu, Amagi, and others are confirmed drops (IIRC there was someone that wanted Kashima a while back so putting this out as well).

And for something completely extraneous, the 5th area takes place in Rabaul, which is the server I'm at B)

Last edited:
I don't play too much anymore, but I will try to get my hands on the new ships and teruzuki. (if i have enough ship slots)

Does playing in easy for E-1 means that I have to play in easy for the rest of maps?

If you do East for any event map, then you cannot do hard for the next map after that, but if you choose Normal for the next map, you can do Hard on the map after that.
Ex:
E-1: Easy
E-2: Cannot choose Hard; can choose Normal
E-3: If you did Normal for E-2, you can choose Hard for E-3.
E-4: If you did Normal or Hard for E-3, you can choose Hard for E-4

Reactions: ancer_nyaa
If you do East for any event map, then you cannot do hard for the next map after that, but if you choose Normal for the next map, you can do Hard on the map after that.
Ex:
E-1: Easy
E-2: Cannot choose Hard; can choose Normal
E-3: If you did Normal for E-2, you can choose Hard for E-3.
E-4: If you did Normal or Hard for E-3, you can choose Hard for E-4

Thank you very much. I was planning to go easy mode in E-1 and normal in E-2 and then progressively go above the difficulty until it drives me insane.

Thank you very much. I was planning to go easy mode in E-1 and normal in E-2 and then progressively go above the difficulty until it drives me insane.

First, avoid double posting. Second, from what I gather, you're a new player who probably don't have much ships leveled, maybe a handful of each ship class? If so I won't bother trying to go Medium, as Easy is the only difficulty that doesn't ship lock, even if you do Easy your ships will get tagged, meaning you won't be able to use certain ships later on if you do make it medium, and for such a big event and you being quite low on resource, I highly recommend you look into completing the event only, only raising the difficulty if there are equipment you really want.

Apparently the ship locking is as follows:

E1 + E4 = Blue Tag
E2 + E3 = Green Tag
E5 = Orange Tag
E6 = Yellow Tag
E7 = All tag can be used other than Orange tag, so plan your E5 accordingly

Re: KanColle Headquarter! 開設!基地航空隊

Easy mode for me this round.....didnt touch the game after winter event ended

Easy mode for me this round.....didnt touch the game after winter event ended

It might not be bad idea to be honest, the Hard Mode even for first map already have Dyson.

It might not be bad idea to be honest, the Hard Mode even for first map already have Dyson.

saw the stream for E7 hard mode jeez overkill final boss full hime loadout its literally throwing your ships at that node and pray they kill the boss no way you can full clear that node

saw the stream for E7 hard mode jeez overkill final boss full hime loadout its literally throwing your ships at that node and pray they kill the boss no way you can full clear that node

Central Princess + CV Hime + 2 Dyson + 2 Destroyer Demon?????? WTF is this? This shit is insane yo.

If only the IJA planes aren't that useless. We might actually had a chance at it.

Central Princess + CV Hime + 2 Dyson + 2 Destroyer Demon?????? WTF is this? This shit is insane yo.

^ E7 Hard. Shit just got real.

The sad thing is that that looks vaguely easier than the E6 Hard screenshot I saw

Should I laugh or cry?

No shiplocking?
Edit: I spoke too soon.

Also E-7 normal.
ofyqg0.png

Yeah, I don't know if I'll survive

First, avoid double posting. Second, from what I gather, you're a new player who probably don't have much ships leveled, maybe a handful of each ship class? If so I won't bother trying to go Medium, as Easy is the only difficulty that doesn't ship lock, even if you do Easy your ships will get tagged, meaning you won't be able to use certain ships later on if you do make it medium, and for such a big event and you being quite low on resource, I highly recommend you look into completing the event only, only raising the difficulty if there are equipment you really want.

Apparently the ship locking is as follows:

E1 + E4 = Blue Tag
E2 + E3 = Green Tag
E5 = Orange Tag
E6 = Yellow Tag
E7 = All tag can be used other than Orange tag, so plan your E5 accordingly

Thanks, been playing for about a year but still a novice (Don't know much about the efficient ways). I really appreciate every help. i have at least one of every type of ship but the problem was that I did not focus levelling up my ships.

I will do my best...I really wanted Iowa so I have to do my best. I'll try to lay low on easy this event and hit for normal and hard next event.

Last edited by a moderator:

According to the wiki I use,
Kashima is a drop from E-2 Boss (which is apparently hard as hell to get S victories against)
Teruzuki drops in E-2 from I, G, F (all 3 of which are en-route to the boss)
U-511 and I-401 both have comparatively generous drops rates in E-3 D (which is both fairly close to the start line and only has a flagship Light Cruiser as it's most threatening enemy)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!