KanColle Headquarter!

I just skip around the episode, checking to see IF there are any fights. I'll have to drop some anime first.
I'm following Joker Game, Re Zero, Kabaneri, Jojo pt4, & Boku no Hero. Hard to drop any of them.

You'll find...

And keep Re:Zero...

I just skip around the episode, checking to see IF there are any fights. I'll have to drop some anime first.
I'm following Joker Game, Re Zero, Kabaneri, Jojo pt4, & Boku no Hero. Hard to drop any of them.

Good list.

You instantly know you played too much WoWS when you realise the ship that the main character of HaiFuri sail in even though it doesn't exist in real life. And my God, 1941 Yamato Config!!!!! THE HYPE!

You instantly know you played too much WoWS when you realise the ship that the main character of HaiFuri sail in even though it doesn't exist in real life. And my God, 1941 Yamato Config!!!!! THE HYPE!

Well, you're feeling now sure, if they WoW adapted had + with KanColle spice (due the cute girls there...), right^_^?

Wargaming asked both Arpeggio and KanColle for collab, but KanColle turned them down and Arpeggio took the collab.

Ah so... Well DMM had sure his/her reason(s), that they the offer refused had... Hmm, but let's them still time give, probably they switching the/their mind about it...xD

Spring Event slated for May 2nd.

Currently at 88k fuel, 75k ammo, 74k steel, 53k bauxite. Should be able to get to about 120k for everything except bauxite before the event.
I just hope things won't be too intensive bauxite-wise, though.

Last edited:
Hmm, not that excited for the event this time tbh, after never being able to complete so many previous ones :P

I heard that the resources capacity are only around 30-50k, but I see people have around over 80k. How do I gather that much resources since I am in a pinch right now resources wise

I heard that the resources capacity are only around 30-50k, but I see people have around over 80k. How do I gather that much resources since I am in a pinch right now resources wise

No, resource capacity is split into two cap, hard cap at 250K, soft cap depends on your level, I'm level 103 and I've 26500 soft cap limit. Soft cap limit means that if you have resource higher than your soft cap it will no longer regenerate resource, to achieve the hard cap limit all you have to do is to manage your expedition accordingly and doing daily quests that yield resources (e.g. 10/10/10/10 for equipment daily and 30/30/30/30 for ship daily)

Reactions: ancer_nyaa
No, resource capacity is split into two cap, hard cap at 250K, soft cap depends on your level, I'm level 103 and I've 26500 soft cap limit. Soft cap limit means that if you have resource higher than your soft cap it will no longer regenerate resource, to achieve the hard cap limit all you have to do is to manage your expedition accordingly and doing daily quests that yield resources (e.g. 10/10/10/10 for equipment daily and 30/30/30/30 for ship daily)

Thank you very much. I could not find the answer in the wiki. Sorry for the bother

Yes resources I always have a problem gathering resources... but as far as I know the best way is to spam Expeditions

hard cap at 250K

IIRC Hard cap is 300k for resources. Stuff like buckets and screws cap at 3000.

Pretty much the only way to stockpile that much is to keep resource usage to a minimum by doing stuff like submarine-only runs through map 2-3 to complete quests (I found 3 subs to be best overall), spamming lucrative Expeditions, and sparkling your Expedition teams for bonuses (doing solo or solo+decoy runs through 1-1 for sparkling).
Doing submarine rounds through 3-2 is also a good way to stockpile metal.

Leveling is still possible but things have to be kept light to avoid going into the red. It goes without saying that heavy usage of Battleships and (non-light) Aircraft Carriers is a bad idea.

Also worth noting that even with heavy playtime you can only stockpile about 100k resources (excluding bauxite) per month, so actually hitting 300k resources is a multi-month endeavour.

Last edited:
Doesn't help that I'm trying to level my ships and do LSC all at the same time :P

Is there a way to get at least some moderate amount of fuel from expeditions? Since I focused only on same three expeditions for a long time, I haven't unlocked most of them. Does putting drum to ships help in getting fuel in any way? So far I only get tons of ammo

Reactions: trtlatstewa
Is there a way to get at least some moderate amount of fuel from expeditions? Since I focused only on same three expeditions for a long time, I haven't unlocked most of them. Does putting drum to ships help in getting fuel in any way? So far I only get tons of ammo
Drums don't directly affect resource gains from Expeditions, though a good number of Expeditions require that you have x ships equipped with a total of y drums in order to be successful. Equipping more than necessary makes it easier to get Great Successes on those Expeditions, which applies a 1.5 times multiplier to resources brought back.
In general, if you're farming resources, any expedition that takes several (2+) hours to finish is best done using a team of sparkling ships to maximize benefits

In terms of good fuel expeditions:
#5 : 200 fuel / 1.5 hours
#9 : 350 fuel / 4 hours
#21 : 320 fuel / 2.3 hours
#38 : 420 fuel / ~3 hours <---- this requires doing an extremely long chain of expeditions that can take up to 2 weeks before you complete everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?