KanColle Headquarter!

eb7fe8287e.jpg

Slowly getting to 99 but god does leveling take time (That's 89 3-2 runs)

Reactions: espiekerella
Official Twitter has Spring event estimated for early May and going to be about 3 weeks long.

Hope this one includes Iowa, though she might be saved for (the hell that will be) the Summer event since she's essentially a (fast) Yamato-lite and I doubt they'd hand over something like that so easily.

Reactions: espiekerella
Official Twitter has Spring event estimated for early May and going to be about 3 weeks long.

Hope this one includes Iowa, though she might be saved for (the hell that will be) the Summer event since she's essentially a (fast) Yamato-lite and I doubt they'd hand over something like that so easily.

^ Isn't that pretty much implying the event will be too easy and therefore Iowa won't appear? As this seems to heavily imply an event reward over actual boss node farm o.O

^ Isn't that pretty much implying the event will be too easy and therefore Iowa won't appear? As this seems to heavily imply an event reward over actual boss node farm o.O
All I said was "I doubt they'd hand over something like that so easily." This could mean either an event reward but from something like E7 like Terutsuki was, or a drop (from a difficult map).

All I said was "I doubt they'd hand over something like that so easily." This could mean either an event reward but from something like E7 like Terutsuki was, or a drop (from a difficult map).

Any event can be hard provided the dev wants it? So what makes Summer more special? Which is why I thought it seems to imply Summer event is more "suitable" difficulty to reward Iowa over any other event, whether rewarded or as drop.

Any event can be hard provided the dev wants it? So what makes Summer more special? Which is why I thought it seems to imply Summer event is more "suitable" difficulty to reward Iowa over any other event, whether rewarded or as drop.
Yes, any event can be hard if the devs feel like it, but the general trend seems to be for the Summer events to be relatively harder/longer than the other seasons.

Bah, no use in arguing over something we can't know. Just have to wait for any new announcements.

Yes, any event can be hard if the devs feel like it, but the general trend seems to be for the Summer events to be relatively harder/longer than the other seasons.

Bah, no use in arguing over something we can't know. Just have to wait for any new announcements.

Ah, I see. Summer being more difficult huh? I suppose that might be because more "free" time available to the teen audience when they're off for summer holiday I suppose. But I guess we'll see...one more BB would be nice xD

Spring event will be running for 3 weeks and most likely have more maps are probably due to Golden Week, no?
Speaking of Golden, I was looking forward to the Golden gachas in a certain mobage until a beast-zerker shows up.

Ah, I see. Summer being more difficult huh? I suppose that might be because more "free" time available to the teen audience when they're off for summer holiday I suppose. But I guess we'll see...one more BB would be nice xD
They already announced weeks ago that Iowa is spring lol?
Spring event will be running for 3 weeks and most likely have more maps are probably due to Golden Week, no?
Speaking of Golden, I was looking forward to the Golden gachas in a certain mobage until a beast-zerker shows up.
They did say it was going to be an all out battle and with Iowa on the line, probably going to be a fairly challenging event.

Summer is usually ballzdeep hard, guessing she will be a drop like Graf and Roma

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; I watched the trailer and google some images. Doesn't piqued my interest at all. Are there any navy battle? If only "cute" girls doing "cute" things again, no thanks.

ebvhhm.jpg

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; I watched the trailer and google some images. Doesn't piqued my interest at all. Are there any navy battle? If only "cute" girls doing "cute" things again, no thanks.

ebvhhm.jpg

Well, I did the first ep. seen, an in my eyes was OK - But because of it you should yourself that watch, where then you can after yourself rate/value - If it okay or bad for you is...xD

Girls und Panzer, navy edition. Episode 1 and Yamato already (LOL). I'll just put this on hold.
Giving the anime series I'm currently following a few more episodes before deciding which to drop and pick this up.

I just skip around the episode, checking to see IF there are any fights. I'll have to drop some anime first.
I'm following Joker Game, Re Zero, Kabaneri, Jojo pt4, & Boku no Hero. Hard to drop any of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Seiki wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ417904 ?
TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.
[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!
Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70