KanColle Headquarter!

Any body here also play Aigis (whether its 18+ or not)...I find that game very hard to pick up with the amount of different class >_>

I tried that game but it didn't really get me interested so I dropped it

I can't find a decent Tower Defense game until they release ShiroPro >_> That's why I gave Aigis a try, but damn this shit is harder than I thought xD

Guess I'll feed my 3rd set of 5 maruyus to my Kitakami again :/

you what!!? kitakami already had high luck... why not go to abukuma? she needs more love, not to mention she's the only CL that can equip ko-hyoteki or daihatsu

I can't find a decent Tower Defense game until they release ShiroPro >_> That's why I gave Aigis a try, but damn this shit is harder than I thought xD

Yeah it is, I gave up at the level where the area you need to protect is in the middle

One of the earliest levels xD

you what!!? kitakami already had high luck... why not go to abukuma? she needs more love, not to mention she's the only CL that can equip ko-hyoteki or daihatsu
Nah, I don't even use CL except in the combined fleet, and its almost always Ooyodo. And It's not like theres a shortage of maruyus when youre trying to get Yahagi from min LSC. Got 2 today, god knows how many tomorrow.

Edit: make that 3 maruyus today.
KR96gKn.png

Last edited:
SfeSgpj.png

NA4AlUi.png

Oh yes, I cannot wait until I get my hands on my Kongou, Hiei, Kirishima and Haruna :P For now you guys can enjoy the port. The second picture is just to highlight my Flag of Kure, which is the city where my Waifu was born :3 I sail with that flag in pride on my Waifu :3

Wow dream aren't you worried about having insufficient resources for the next event?

[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION];

1st quest gives resources, Present Box and Mamiya morale food. Need 16 of those decoration items.
2nd quest gives resources, Mamiya morale food and wall furniture. Need 32 total.

That's all. I'm gonna ignore, waste of time to me since it's a wall furniture.

Merry Christmas to my fellow TTK! Hope you will be able to find the girls that are missing from your inventory ;)

Special Extra for [MENTION=29172]FireShark[/MENTION]

lITrC4c.png

Not your waifu, but her sister Tirpitz, so close enough I guess? (Man the ship cost a bomb >_> WG do know how to hype this ship) I must admit out of all the BB I play she is not the greatest, but however that might be due to who she get put up against (namely Amagi/Iowa/Yamato...etc), I enjoy playing her, she's fast, reload faster than other BB and good citadel armor, overall very pleased with Tirpitz as a new addition to the family :3

Last edited:
The weekly quests were over early, and I tried a Mini-event. It was unexpectedly easy and most of the Decoration Materials gathered in 1-4. (I picked up four of them in the weekly quests.)

1-4
sortie: 54, Decoration Materials: 28, Present Box: 4, no Materials: 12, no Boss(node J): 10

idPfleo.png

NgkwHM3.png

30fqHfT.png

CQQhtwV.png

tBEqiLk.png

Fleet for Decoration Materials(1-4)

w4J3FQO.png

(Yuubari/Ooyodo, Kuma/Nagara/Natori, Kiso/Ooi/Kitakami)

rMAgy2l.png

it6KAfQ.png

Nwdq3eb.png

[EDIT:]
How the hell do I clear 2-5 with 4DD, CL and a CA?
You should use strong DDs and Abukuma. You make trial and error and can't but repeat the number of times. There is not the comfortable method. Around ten times of trials were necessary for me... :(

Last edited:
Special Extra for [MENTION=29172]FireShark[/MENTION]

lITrC4c.png

Not your waifu, but her sister Tirpitz, so close enough I guess? (Man the ship cost a bomb >_> WG do know how to hype this ship) I must admit out of all the BB I play she is not the greatest, but however that might be due to who she get put up against (namely Amagi/Iowa/Yamato...etc), I enjoy playing her, she's fast, reload faster than other BB and good citadel armor, overall very pleased with Tirpitz as a new addition to the family :3

How is her torpedoes? The only redeeming quality of Tirpitz, a BB that can launch torpedoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?