World of Warships Admirals Lounge!

KingArturia

孤独な騎士王
Oct 31, 2010
As I can see that there are people who're currently playing World of Warships and people that are excited on when the game goes on Open Beta from my KanColle thread, I think I'll create a thread here, more for future purpose but also see whether I can fish out someone to play on the EU server with me! xD

Honourable mentions: [MENTION=3]Checku-sama[/MENTION] [MENTION=29172]FireShark[/MENTION] [MENTION=99902]Menemy[/MENTION] [MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]

Reactions: Menemy
Re: World of Warships Admirals Lounge

Open beta hurry up.
How many servers are there? I'll obviously be choosing the one closer to me. :rolleyes:

Currently I know there is a NA, EU, RU (?) and Asian server.

Now if only we all here can play on one server.
Closest to me is Asian server but I'll avoid that at all cost as I have bad memories playing on Asian MMO servers.

Well i'll be playing on NA, can't really play anywhere else since i get 200 latency here and it's the closest server

I'm on NA...already lost my interest after 3.1 patch hit...

Currently, I probably the guy who own the most impressive fleet in the forum

Gearing, Yamato, Iowa (soon to Montana), Des Moines, Shimakaze, and a bunch others in mid tiers.

Premium ship include a Warsprite, Atlanta, Albany, Sims, Yubari, Gremyashchy

Ship I love playing the most: Atlanta, Des Moines.
Ship I win most: Amagi.

Best performance battle:

Profile:

I'm on NA Server, search for Checkmated and tell me who you are, we also have a mumble server.

And there we go, with our mighty Checku-sama just showing off his impressive fleet which will soon be wiped xD

US carriers got pushed towards pointlessness...and I happened to be knee deep down that line.

Maybe I merely got burnt out from getting that captain to Vice Admiral for the 7-plane squads (swapping him onto Albany when carrier play is inauspicious), but all the changes that is happening killed the rest of my pep...and I faintly smell nitrous oxide in development...

1Wwg9FE.jpg

Server: NA
Name: Menemy
Nations: Only Japan
Class: T8 BB, T5 CL/CA, T4 CV, T4 DD

Japanese superior BBs will rule the seas.

It's currently closed beta, right? Any news on open beta?

Not really so, Soon™

From NA CBT forum

w3EV6w0.jpg

sS91pPs.png

that 160k fire damage is just dirty

Last edited:

I heard in forums that apparently Open Beta is currently planned for Sept/Oct time but it could very well be subject to further change.

Yeah, it is some random Photoshop image.

Haha.. I thought it is something we can unlock after reading pingtoryan's spoiler title,"Why I keep going down that line".
I interpret it as "leveling up the CV line and unlock moe torp planes." ;) I did go "w-what the.. WoW has moe stuff too?" at first.

Gotcha! That wasn't a photoshop, but HaremStudio poser.

More like unlocking vehicles for photoshoot...and water happened to make better studio background than ground or air...that, and shared assets across three titles, that keep me in.

rHDtUoO.png

So much better having a decent team knowing what they're doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

w0lf1 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello,could you re-upload mexashare link for RJ01034934 please?
Thank you.
freerdin wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please upload these games?
JDを攻略したい
J〇を攻略したい!
https://booth.pm/ja/items/5257391
https://booth.pm/ja/items/3749866
Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.