KanColle Headquarter!

Welp, I had better start levelling then. Oh, what was your set up for E-3? Just so I know if I need to level any other ships.

I have about a week before the event ends... damn and my ship quota is full... ;_;

Since BBs can't aim s*** with the combined fleet for some reason i used fast BBs since they use less resources. First fleet Kirishima 70 Haruna 57 Hiei 59 Haguro KN 66 Mogami 45 and Kaga 70 (full of green planes) should be noted that the boss of E-3 has a lot of armor so i went 2 main guns, AP shell and seaplane. Support fleet: mostly Cut-in based fleet for night battle at boss Kitakami KN 55 Kiso KN 70 Sendai KN 60 Yuudachi KN 60 Yukikaze 62 and Shigure KN 67

Starting E-4 now that i stockpiled some fuel
First fleet
26d1ebc85397b3b20cd67c771cad35fc.png

Support fleet:
aa30bba9b2b4e9d0b02e9c5eecb04015.png

Curses, it's taking a while to level my DDs... I think I'll just get them to level 30 before trying out E-2? And I have only one radar... :/

FzCYWUj.png

Started E3 like one a bit hours ago, on my way to my 4th Boss kill xD E3 is rather easy >_>

kuso >_>

specifically when does the event end

1st Dec is when this event will end, going to sortie out for possibly final E3 boss kill, but not sure how the last boss pattern difference is so I might not achieve clean kill without support expedition.

Reactions: trtlatstewa
Since I'm not aiming for E-3 (and I don't think I can complete it anyway) I'll just assemble a fleet with my strongest DDs and CLs and send them out on E-2 to test the waters... I just hope they don't get hopelessly ravaged by the enemy

Since I'm not aiming for E-3 (and I don't think I can complete it anyway) I'll just assemble a fleet with my strongest DDs and CLs and send them out on E-2 to test the waters... I just hope they don't get hopelessly ravaged by the enemy

E2 itself is not too hard until RNG troll you in boss node and not finishing off the boss, otherwise E2 isn't too bad in my opinion (and I'm getting the hardest rotation due to being level 99 xD)

I'm not sure whether I want to advance to E4 or just prepare more for next event, since there should be another coming around Feb/March for Spring event, that one is probably gonna be quite big considering how small scale this one was. E4 rewards doesn't even want to make me want to get it...

Last edited:
E2 itself is not too hard until RNG troll you in boss node and not finishing off the boss, otherwise E2 isn't too bad in my opinion (and I'm getting the hardest rotation due to being level 99 xD)

I'm not sure whether I want to advance to E3 or just prepare more for next event, since there should be another coming around Feb/March for Spring event, that one is probably gonna be quite big considering how small scale this one was. E4 rewards doesn't even want to make me want to get it...

I just tried with 3 CLs and 3 DDs, first time I got to node B and second time I got heavy damage at node D
I'm probably going to level this fleet a little (highest level ship is still under 40) before trying again, so I don't think I can make it in time to complete E-3 since I most likely will need to level other ships for it as well. I'm sure the event ships will come back in future events so I'm quite satisfied with clearing up to E-2... I'll see the status of things after clearing E-2 first.

I just tried with 3 CLs and 3 DDs, first time I got to node B and second time I got heavy damage at node D
I'm probably going to level this fleet a little (highest level ship is still under 40) before trying again, so I don't think I can make it in time to complete E-3 since I most likely will need to level other ships for it as well. I'm sure the event ships will come back in future events so I'm quite satisfied with clearing up to E-2... I'll see the status of things after clearing E-2 first.

By E3 in the previous post I meant E4, sorry about the confusion xD I'm about to finish E3 over here, just letting my fleet rest for a bit before I sortie them out. Just a word of advice, you can't go to boss at E2 with 3 CL... E2 is either 2CL 4DD or 1CL 5DD (the compo that I went for myself)

By E3 in the previous post I meant E4, sorry about the confusion xD I'm about to finish E3 over here, just letting my fleet rest for a bit before I sortie them out. Just a word of advice, you can't go to boss at E2 with 3 CL... E2 is either 2CL 4DD or 1CL 5DD (the compo that I went for myself)

Welp, thanks for telling me that. Does E-3 need DDs? Because I only have 4 DDs above level 20

E-4 is proving to be rather easy, on my way to last kill
d63bd6ed3148ffde594cb8d4432b65bf.png

Welp, thanks for telling me that. Does E-3 need DDs? Because I only have 4 DDs above level 20
You need atleast 2DD (because you can use 3CLTs and 1CL), since i didn't have 3CLTs i had to use 3 DDs

What Menemy said, you can use up to 3 CLT, SS (Submarines) to replace CA in the 2nd fleet, but that means you need some high level CA and BB as well as 1 CL to make full use of combined fleet. E3 can be quite hard for those who lack ships, what's your Admiral level at the moment Pichu?

What Menemy said, you can use up to 3 CLT, SS (Submarines) to replace CA in the 2nd fleet, but that means you need some high level CA and BB as well as 1 CL to make full use of combined fleet. E3 can be quite hard for those who lack ships, what's your Admiral level at the moment Pichu?

CA or BB for E-3? i think you are refering to E-4 there

Event is over for me now
1d2313ff07d7b5b1f6fc678ae2e7d1c9.png

Welcome to the fleet

Last edited:

77; highest ship level 51 and since I can't deploy E-1/E-2 ship on E-3 I'm going to have 0 destroyers suitable for the mission.

77; highest ship level 51 and since I can't deploy E-1/E-2 ship on E-3 I'm going to have 0 destroyers suitable for the mission.

Then my advice is to abandon E3 and stockpile/level for next event instead. Otherwise you're wasting too much for nothing gained at all.

CA or BB for E-3? i think you are refering to E-4 there

Event is over for me now
1d2313ff07d7b5b1f6fc678ae2e7d1c9.png

Welcome to the fleet

I had 2 CA in my fleet like I posted previous, it have one of the easiest branching in E3...so I'm not referring to E4 but E3. And out of interest are you doing the hardest rotation for E4? I want to see when the hardest rotation changes and it seems like I've 2 Elite Flag Wo-chan waiting for me at boss node and that's not even final battle...what did you get?

Then my advice is to abandon E3 and stockpile/level for next event instead. Otherwise you're wasting too much for nothing gained at all.

I had 2 CA in my fleet like I posted previous, it have one of the easiest branching in E3...so I'm not referring to E4 but E3. And out of interest are you doing the hardest rotation for E4? I want to see when the hardest rotation changes and it seems like I've 2 Elite Flag Wo-chan waiting for me at boss node and that's not even final battle...what did you get?

i chose to go with Carrier formation, i encountered a carrier hime in node G which was rather easy to kill (she doesn't have a good aim or i have the luck of gods) 1 Elite Wo at boss node and 2 Elite Wos in the last form. Wasn't hard at all. Since i knew what was coming i used the support expedition for last kill (2DD2BB2CVL). Took me 8 runs, 6 clean kills and 2 A ranks at boss (in the order of clean kill, clean kill, A rank, clean kill, clean kill, clean kill, A rank and clean kill)

i chose to go with Carrier formation, i encountered a carrier hime in node G which was rather easy to kill (she doesn't have a good aim or i have the luck of gods) 1 Elite Wo at boss node and 2 Elite Wos in the last form. Wasn't hard at all. Since i knew what was coming i used the support expedition for last kill (2DD2BB2CVL). Took me 8 runs, 6 clean kills and 2 A ranks at boss (in the order of clean kill, clean kill, A rank, clean kill, clean kill, clean kill, A rank and clean kill)

Hm...interesting, so the rotation seems to start at 80+ which isn't abnormal I suppose. I guess I'm just being trolled by RNG-sama too much at pre-boss node...

KanColle coming to PSVita in Spring 2015! I wonder if it'll be any different or just a port of the browser game... and if data can be carried over :P

Time to get myself a PSVita. The PS3 shall have to wait for a little while longer.

KanColle coming to PSVita in Spring 2015! I wonder if it'll be any different or just a port of the browser game... and if data can be carried over :P

Time to get myself a PSVita. The PS3 shall have to wait for a little while longer.

I thought that will be more of a single player offline Kancolle game? xD

I thought that will be more of a single player offline Kancolle game? xD

Oh, well, it'd be nice if data could be shared between the browser version and the Vita version, then one could play on the go.

Even the browser game is already pretty much a single-player game :P

damn.. i am like one win away from prinz, but i don't have any ammo anymore and it's already difficult enough to scrape one more win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging.
Scheduled to be fixed on May 1st at 22:00 JST.
聖騎士リアナ
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]