KanColle Headquarter!

With 1 sonar, 1 drum, 1 lookout and 1 big searchlight that makes 30 fish.

@dream Congrats!, @pichu Hang in there!

got 30 saury fishes :cheering:

mFuJ6VO.png

Fleet Fishery Banner (大漁旗/Tairyō-bata)
dtrFPYl.png

Canned Mackerel (秋刀魚の缶詰/Sanma no kanzume)
SJPG3L9.png

KLXj4yc.png
赤城さんは秋刀魚食べたい (Akagi-san wa sanma tabetai)
Akagi wants to eat a saury fish.

Last edited:
8Zn6iqk.png

For the Pudding-chan fan here who don't drop by the other thread, she is now live and playable!

Congratz Shiki, looks like you made it!

Maybe I should start farming some fish too...still only got 2 in inventory...

Thanks, King!

Yeah, I only have 8 myself. I plan to level some ships while farming fish on 3-3.

Alright got Isokaze

Now to farm those fish

What's the recommended map + equipment?

@shiki, pichu Cheers! :cheering:

The map which was able to catch most fish was 3-3.
Equipment: Type 3 Active Sonar, Searchlight, and Skilled Lookouts or Star Shell
(one each)

On a useless day, I was able to catch only around one of them in a day. On a good day, I was able to catch fishes at every sortie. You'll arrive at 30 fishes if you don't miss the timing of the big catch.
I think that Skilled Lookouts doesn't matter too much. Even if I was equipped with Star Shell in substitution for it, I was able to catch many fishes with the timing of the big catch.

Reactions: efudgewayne
Being 1 week away from Sushi's birthday i decided to step out of retirement and rush grind her to finally get a ring
f4962bfe17.jpg

It seems Zui will get her kai2 next update. :D

The next KanColle server maintenance is slated for the 30th October. During the maintenance we are going to implement UI enhancements as well as the second remodelling of the famous ship that led Japan's naval task force until the very end, i.e. the second ship of the Shoukaku-class. Look forward to it!

All these grinding events in every game I play gaaaah

Oh well done with most, good stockpile and kiraing for Nov EOs already done. Guess I'll blow those away at the start of Nov so I can concentrate on event.

-3- I really need to unlock that quest line but to be honest I'm more onto getting my Seiba to high level on FGO and getting my Yamato on WoWS...damn it DMM, why you do this to me ;_;

I play Kancolle, Girlfriend Kari and Granblue Fantasy. The latter two have events non-stop.

And I only have 13 fishes. =/ At least Saberkaze joined my har- fleet.

I'll not be ready for Zui next Friday too >.<. My Akigumo and Oboro are still 1x >.<. Maybe next week.... Zui, forgive me....

The only good thing last week is i got 30 fishes and 10 runs for 4-5. Monthly EOs next week and start saving resources for Fall event.

Edit: http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2159031 ^^

Last edited:
I had Libeccio, I hope I still have 3× drop rate since I don't have her anymore.

After waiting so long, Zui kai2 is here and I'm so happy :)
Zui_kai2_A.jpg

Blueprint, flightdeck and a RING!!!!!!! (Zui wedding line is too cute)
Zui_marriage.jpg

Did anyone find Zuikaku face in her kai2 form is weird or just my imagination ?:confused:

Haruna_marriage.jpg

Taihou_marriage.png

@Moe Did you finish Shoukaku chain quest ? In my opinion you need Bm6 and F21 done to unlock A59

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
Zuikaku Kai Ni
TIc4ALX.png

Junyou Kai Ni
rrHW55I.png
I did A59 quest. Bm6 and F21 are over.
Zero fighter 21 and 52 are insufficient... :(

Reactions: ewebsitecanada

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

femcelbrained wrote on kozuechan32's profile.
hi
i like to play and draw
rid830 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, dear @Nihonjaki90. Can you please reupload this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/121124-yah-yah-doh-taw-ちぃかの-littlewetgirl.1061502/ If posible I'd also love to get other yah-yah-doh stuff you got. Thank you very much.
GuRu wrote on Shine's profile.
これをMexaにて再アップロードよろしくお願いします、いつもありがとうございます。