KanColle Headquarter!

Anyone hunt saury yet? I manage to get few today. It's not rare like the mochi but it will take a lots of resources and buckets to finish the quests. >.<

I am only hunting for Isokaze =/ Might have linked this before:

EDIT: MINE!!

[MENTION=5440]shiro[/MENTION]; No translated version? Good Luck with your Isokaze hunt.

[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; I'm done with mine. All 32 fishes from 3-3 only. Anymore runs will seriously hurt my resources/buckets. Why 32? 7 for the exclusive canned fish, remaining are for screws.

I still need to pay a visit to good ol' Wanko @ 4-5 and craft more 46cm / 41cm since it is less hassle now.

Last edited:
My name is written with a zero '0' :>

Here is a translation for the lyrics.

EDIT: Here is an alternative one. Translations seem kinda wonky. =/

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; Well, a lot has confirmed that she drop on 1-5 Boss node with S rank. You could try 1-6 B node.

3aqB5a7.png

kancolle___reunion_by_sekigan-d7bfhy2.png

Well, enough said, I finally unite the two together and they happen to be my two favorite girl, Yahagi also happen to be the first LSC girl I got (she probably have the longest serving history alongside Mutsu, Akagi and Kongou)...

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Congrats! Now you have.. 2 waifu. Seibakaze next? Come on! :whistle:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akagi invaded USS Ronald Reagan (CVN 76)
How Ronald-chan feels to have Akagi stepping on her. :rolleyes: Know your new owner that is Akagi!

Video : https://www.facebook.com/ussronaldreagan/videos/10153101933722021/

Are they there for Ronald Reagan or Akagi now?:P
U4M8uqA.jpg

iQ035qR.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xZdVsIU.jpg

Translation : https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2148220?tags=uss_ronald_reagan_(cvn-76)

Last edited:
[MENTION=29172]FireShark[/MENTION] ; Seibakaze isn't exactly strong in terms of stats, I mean either Unryuu or Oh!Yodo is better stats than her xD So nah, other ships take priority when it now cost 700 per ring :L

That Burning Love xD

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; But.. :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what you get when you seek advice regarding KC events.
OyQi722.png

@King Congrats :D. My 2nd waifu need about 100k exp. :P

@Fire It's the official video from Ronald Reagan crews right? So there are kancolle fans there. :P
Btw you already finish fishing event. What' is your setup for 3-3 fishing ( i mean girls and equipment ). I have bad luck with catching fish though >.<.

[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; Yeah, it's the official vid. That pic was taken by someone when the female officer was shooting the video. Bow down to Akagi!
Nothing wrong with Navymen/women plays Kancolle. (I think it's some Otaku's figure.)

My 3-3 Fishing Setup
Fleet : 3CV , 2CLT, 1DD

CLT - Sonar, 15.5cm, Type A kyo
CLT2 - Sonar, Skilled Lookout, Type A kyo
DD - 10cm+HA, 13 Radar Kai, 1 Searchlight

All CV - use Air calculator to get required AS then rest bombers + Saiun.

Good Luck with your fishing.

I think they watch anime... yeah it's impressive. :P

2 sonars, 1 search light, 1 lookout. Hmm... i bring 2 sonars and 2 drums... just realize that nothing to do with drum yesterday when i check wikia. Btw all your fish are from 3-3 right? Did you... overfishing?

From people who got over 44 fish in one map, either overfishing is a lot of bull or we're just damned unlucky xD

[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; I just fishing until they stop appearing. And yes only 3-3. Never bother with other map, even 1-1.

We can craft Type 4 Sonar from Akashi. As a KCV mod player I have no interest for the banner.
You think I want that banner when I got Bismarck poster? In the end, i wonder why I even bother wasting resources. :rolleyes:

xwvnedA.png

44 fish on a single map, are you kidding me? I have 10 now, 5~6 from 3-3 and the rest from 3-2, none from 1-5. Even now with 2 sonars + 2 search lights + 1 lookout, i still don't catch any fish with 5 sorties to 3-3 >.<. I wonder if the sortie fleet affect the chance or the order of equipment?

@fire what's "that banner"?

isn't that the reward for the 30 or 40 fish quest? And still no Isokaze =/

Didn't the hishimochi event give skilled lookouts and then right after the event we got ships which had lookouts equipped? I hope same thing happens this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)