iTunes, oh iTunes, why are thou be such a piece of crap?

301411_10150315446273031_644123030_8094375_1231179085_n.jpg

Ah what some stupid ass people will do for a stupid apple product, erm I mean relic

android phones require special drivers that may not even work with your computer

Where did you get that special drivers bit come from? Android requires no special driver, you just hook it into your USB port and it will be just like any USB drive.

Though, most likely, you can just transfer via wifi, no plugging needed, you just have to install an FTP Server on your android. A bit advance but easy for most.

The android driver is used to install custom OS on your android or to root your phone only.

have more than 10 windows at once

[MENTION=6561]orisa[/MENTION] I hope you're not using 10 windows on a single monitor... right?

Where did you get that special drivers bit come from? Android requires no special driver, you just hook it into your USB port and it will be just like any USB drive.

Actually, as much as I hate to say it Checkmate, I have one of those android phones that DO actually require drivers to get windows to recognize it, the LG Optimus One (LP500 I think is the actual model number). You have to install the LG drivers with the country as Singapore to get it to work, of which I would not have found that out had someone not already published the workaround...

Can't speak for any other android phones, as all of the people with smartphones around me have either sunk to iphones/garbage, or blackberries

For the Android thing: Fail!

The reading all of these posts: Funny!

I stopped using Apple software a year ago. I do use an Ipod, but I can have Real or WMP put music on it. I can also use Banshee music player for that too.

[MENTION=6561]orisa[/MENTION] I hope you're not using 10 windows on a single monitor... right?
Lol no, 2.
I have a 3rd monitor but I usually have it plugged off unless I really need to use it, because electricity bill to keep this room liveable kills me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Girikon, a prominent leader in the CRM industry, provides a comprehensive range of services such as Salesforce consulting, implementation, and support. As a renowned Salesforce Consulting Company, we deliver tailored solutions that meet the changing needs of businesses. Now get in touch for more information.
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.