Votes: 1 3.6%
  • France

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Germany

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Pika

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Ichika is gay. No straight guy would give another one a sweaty hug and then try to drag him into the shower - especially with a willing tsundere harem waiting. :P

@playerkhan
unfortunately, this show is more of a school romance harem love love than some mecha fighting, you may want to watch the other anime rather than this if you're not looking for school romance.

@Terumi
Harem FTW, whatever cute works, Tsundere or deredere XD

@coro
he's the troll master, he knows it, he's just playing dumb :p

^ or more like he is super dense >_>.

And what is a Rögen supposed to be? Did they plan to name it Schwarzer Regen (rare name for nuclear fallout), Schwarzer Rogen (name for German caviare), or actually call it Schwarzer Rögen (makes no sense)?
Then again, Bodewik is not a German name. From the sound of it I'd put it into Eastern Europe instead...

@playerkhan
unfortunately, this show is more of a school romance harem love love than some mecha fighting, you may want to watch the other anime rather than this if you're not looking for school romance.

@Terumi
Harem FTW, whatever cute works, Tsundere or deredere XD

Which "other anime"? Also, tsun-tsun, dere-dere ftw~ ohoho D;

And what is a Rögen supposed to be? Did they plan to name it Schwarzer Regen (rare name for nuclear fallout), Schwarzer Rogen (name for German caviare), or actually call it Schwarzer Rögen (makes no sense)?
Then again, Bodewik is not a German name. From the sound of it I'd put it into Eastern Europe instead...

There are some Germans with the name Bodewig, so I would classify it as German... but if you mean the origin, then perhaps it is Eastern European. It's okay for them to pick uncommon names, haha.

There are some Germans with the name Bodewig, so I would classify it as German... but if you mean the origin, then perhaps it is Eastern European. It's okay for them to pick uncommon names, haha.
You realise that there are immigrants living in Germany? :P
Bodewig is not a German name and no German would ever classify it as that.

You realise that there are immigrants living in Germany? :P
Bodewig is not a German name and no German would ever classify it as that.

I was unaware that Germany had immigrants.... :P But in that light, it would be reasonable that her family has non-Germanic origins. I don't think they're going to say anything about that, but it leaves us to wonder why they chose that name randomly. Probably just from a name dictionary. >_>

Hmm, most anime don't use correct foreign language most of the time. Dtb, Giant killing, Senko no Night raid and etc use them correctly just to name a few.

@check
yeah you are right but my point is if you are including only school romance then why to go for action, preferably mecha action in this series, if romance would have been the only theme then why to include machines and fights, just like in FMP romance is there school romance i must say but in b/w a war!..... otherwise it should be based like lovely complex or school rumble(to name a few) if only they have to show love in school and all........ no hard feelings here

looks like theres no need for me to re-iterate week-in and out how great the show is

gakuen besto tounamento!!!!!!! its coming!
10/10 again

@check
yeah you are right but my point is if you are including only school romance then why to go for action, preferably mecha action in this series, if romance would have been the only theme then why to include machines and fights, just like in FMP romance is there school romance i must say but in b/w a war!..... otherwise it should be based like lovely complex or school rumble(to name a few) if only they have to show love in school and all........ no hard feelings here

The action is minimal, thus it is support the love love nature of the series.

School Rumble, or lovely complex is no where near this good. Hell, School Rumble is way too ridiculous. I haven't watched FMP due to the art to speak for. Heh, I don't think School Rumble is love love nature, it is more of a comedy nature, nothing serious at all.

You can see there's little to no male character, just a bunch of girl in this show which has a strong indicative this is a pure love love series, and heavily target for people [like me] ;)

Another indicative is that it concentrate on one sole [dense] protagonist and every girl go for him. Just like in an eroge.

ALL ABOARD THE JELLY TRAIN.

Lots of nice little things this episode. Seeing Maya's IS in action was pretty cool, and of course, the introduction of the last two haremettes/ED singers, though neither of them has been added yet. A bit of a different role for Kana Hanazawa here. Though I suppose it is, given that Charles is still a timid character. The background characters are also pretty charming, given that they were chosen to run the episode previews. Things are shaping up pretty nicely.

Ichika is gay, running around school holding hands with "Charles". That explains a lot.

can't wait for the next episode, can we have some fanservice pleaseeeee >.>, with Duona is fine ♥

FRANCE TAN IS BEST TAN!

All i can say is in a single episode or about 5 minutes too be exact, Charlotte earn more point to Ichika than every other heroines combined. It's like all of the tsundere and angry-harem antics have just been a buildup to this glorious episode where THE GIRL DOESN'T OVERREACT TO EVERYTHING! (too much tsunderes can be overwhelming, so Charlotte is fresh air)

Perhaps some effect due to Hanazawa's performance, but Charlotte is just a cute and lovable one, borderline criminal. And to boot that, her feminine attributes are... arguably not something to sneeze at.

Anyway, as far as things go, this fanservice/character driven episode was arguably better paced and executed than the rest (unrelated to the fact it is because of Charlotte...maybe).
I personally liked how the relationship between her and Ichika wasn't rushed and could have a proper "awkward" atmosphere transition before being set on the proper note (well Ichika HAS to deal with girls, so an extra isn't that of a big deal).

Highlight of the episode: Ichika no ecchi~

Soild action episode in the first few minutes. Although i admit it got into quite silly there afterwards, and LAura's flashback in the midst of the battle, transforming her into a black gooy chifuyu-wannabe. ichika stops her, and promises to protect her there after.

back in the hospital, chifuyu explains about the valkyrie trace system, which caused the absurb transformation in laura's IS.

while the tourney gets cancelled, the girls realise that the date with Ichika was no more. But Ichika was more than willing to hang out for Houki, who was just simply my favorite in the whole series. Of course Ichika agreed, to go grocery shopping... How dense can you get you idiot, are you doing it on purpose here!

Private 'boys'-bath turns co-ed as Charlotte shares a 'lovely' session in the bath with Ichika, and subsequently she was re-introduced as Charlotte Dunoa the next morning. Erm, was there a point to asking Ichika to call you Charlotte when you are by yourselves when from now on, everyone is gonna call you that? BLEH!~ France tan self-destructs by herself.

Highlight of the episodes: These faces ->
2rh6710.jpg
Gotta love this face when she said 'Huh?' Ladies, just when you thought your nightmares are over, our new-tsundere germany-tan steals your beloved man's first kiss right in your faces!

is8_87.jpg

Love Laura? You bet! ->
is8_88.jpg

Love Houki? I cant express that love in words already. Hau.... ->
is8_72.jpg

Credits to Tenka Seiha for last 3 pictures.

Let me guess (haven't open spoiler), German getto desu (sounds like pokemon).

Edit: I am correct wwwwwww.

Last edited:
then dont open it. i doubt you will like before you watch it.
its more than getto~
hint: gyaku desu~ getto no aite ga chigau >.<

Ichika getting girls is like catching pokemon!

*waves France flag*

Good to see some stuff about Houki, and the fact she admits having issues at venting her frustration, leading to mispractice of Kendo (if you expect wielding a shinai just for the hell of beating your opponent, you can pass). That leaves to the big question: why is she teaming with Laura...? She herself saw how Laura is using violence, reminding her own "unsightly" behaviour she had before.

Anyway, like other episodes, Charlotte is just being -the- reason to watch this show, and... good lord, she might go through Ichika's infinite darko oblivion with her charms. A cute and kind no-nonsense girl, acting appropriately with everyone.
It is also good to notice that Ichika is really seeing her as a girl, and not hanging her around just because "he feels more comfortable with guys (guy-looking girl?)". So we might have some hope for him in the long run.

And with the preview, I can't help but think Charlotte raised twice as more flags than all girls' COMBINED. I love to see a Charlotte end, considering her character but also the fact it will shatter the "obvious girl ending" rondo cliche.

I still do not know how did the panties end up with Ichika hurrrr, nice magic or censored scene.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.