Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

I dont dislike Meioki or Nightmare, but sometimes i think it would be cool to have a bit more variety in the main demons, especially since that coud lead to more interesting sex-scenes xD how about a magic puppet/karakuri one for example (tho that'd be more an idea for another heroine i guess)

Reactions: espiekerella
I dont dislike Meioki or Nightmare, but sometimes i think it would be cool to have a bit more variety in the main demons, especially since that coud lead to more interesting sex-scenes xD how about a magic puppet/karakuri one for example (tho that'd be more an idea for another heroine i guess)
Well to me they have the "cool factor" going on and seem to play big parts in their respective games. Nightmare is very diabolical and twisted, with Meioki having stranger abilities like cursing Ouka and Kikuka, or stealing maidens energies via sex, using them for bug incubators... the original curator of this crazy idea that really defines the series.

Kyou has the spider boss, but is it even a character? And the orange guy from Goku didn't do much for me, had some good scenes and some nasty (poor Takeru), and he was just kind of like a big normal ogre. I guess Nightmare isn't super creative in design, but he's cool, and Meioki is the one with a really interesting design.

Demon Yamato could have been way better and there could be some fun in them having to reverse rape him to keep him from going insane ... but that story arc doesn't interest me much.

I like a good villain where I can fantasize putting myself in their shoes. I wouldn't be against a new villain! I'd just like to see something more along the lines of Nightmare and Meioki.

Remember Mouryou no Nie? I actually think the bug mummy villain from that game was really cool. I don't think he was the main boss, but that was a fun design. Maybe a magic puppet with organic/bugs inside? :eek:

jprthg.png

I don't know how they'd do this with the censorship issues, but I think a demon with a large snake sized tentacle within their own dick would be awesome, like a tongue... so they go in and the girl thinks taking that huge rod is tough enough, but then the tongue comes out and can swim around their insides. :D

Am i the only one who wishes that Inyochuu games would have more scenes, where the girls have given into the pleasure and actually want the monsters to fuck them. I know there's an scene like that with Mikoto in Goku, but not aware of others.

Am i the only one who wishes that Inyochuu games would have more scenes, where the girls have given into the pleasure and actually want the monsters to fuck them. I know there's an scene like that with Mikoto in Goku, but not aware of others.
It happens briefly sometimes... Sui never seems to mind accepting it. But I think rape/non-con will always be the driving force behind most of the sex content.

Thankfully for me haha... I personally like to see some resistance, struggle, fear, etc.

For me the biggest problem with Sui's scenes is her voice actor, my god she kills most of sui's scenes by screaming like an dying animal. Its such an turn off.

Sui is just at type of girl that should scream a lot but you got a point sometimes her voice can get to intense XD

I really like how TinkerBell develop her character though. She getting stronger in each game and even able to beat Mikoto in Goku. This jealousy (And a bit NTR ?) stuff should be a driving plot in Inyouchuu 6! I wonder how Sui and Mikoto end this current bad relation too.

For me the biggest problem with Sui's scenes is her voice actor, my god she kills most of sui's scenes by screaming like an dying animal. Its such an turn off.

Personally i like the way she screams, it fits well with the character and the situations she's in.

That's the point. Sui is in a lot of pain during her scenes because she's either forced to give birth to a demon twice her size, or have sex with a demon twice her size. If Meioki or the Oni in Goku didn't do anything, then Sui would've taken roughly 2 to 4 days to give birth to a strong demon in agony. In Kyou and Goku it's implied that she's not strong enough to breed demons and gets eaten in certain routes. In Shoku, it's implied that she can feel the insects move around inside her breasts after they've been converted into wombs. Sui has sexual desires like Mikoto and Takeru, but she's just holding out for Yamato to take her virginity. Just because Sui has lots of spirit energy, it doesn't mean she's physically tough like Mikoto or Takeru.

Well to me they have the "cool factor" going on and seem to play big parts in their respective games. Nightmare is very diabolical and twisted, with Meioki having stranger abilities like cursing Ouka and Kikuka, or stealing maidens energies via sex, using them for bug incubators... the original curator of this crazy idea that really defines the series.

Kyou has the spider boss, but is it even a character? And the orange guy from Goku didn't do much for me, had some good scenes and some nasty (poor Takeru), and he was just kind of like a big normal ogre. I guess Nightmare isn't super creative in design, but he's cool, and Meioki is the one with a really interesting design.

Demon Yamato could have been way better and there could be some fun in them having to reverse rape him to keep him from going insane ... but that story arc doesn't interest me much.

I like a good villain where I can fantasize putting myself in their shoes. I wouldn't be against a new villain! I'd just like to see something more along the lines of Nightmare and Meioki.

Remember Mouryou no Nie? I actually think the bug mummy villain from that game was really cool. I don't think he was the main boss, but that was a fun design. Maybe a magic puppet with organic/bugs inside? :eek:

jprthg.png

I don't know how they'd do this with the censorship issues, but I think a demon with a large snake sized tentacle within their own dick would be awesome, like a tongue... so they go in and the girl thinks taking that huge rod is tough enough, but then the tongue comes out and can swim around their insides. :D

I've actually never played Moryou no Nie, just watched the anime OVA's which where pretty great... i should rectify that sometime.

Just finishing up Goku again. Which ending do you guys think is canon and can leas us to inyou 6 ?

Just finishing up Goku again. Which ending do you guys think is canon and can leas us to inyou 6 ?

I think it's Sui's end (the only one without a conclusion) which the leads into the white cat brigade episode that seems to have only one good end.

Reactions: Asujina
Is Mikoto still jealous about Sui increasing power (And also triangle love with Yamato) ?

She's not jealous about the power anyomre, the whole storyline in goku was about solving that, but they are still competing for Yamato and Kikuka wants him too.

Is Mikoto still jealous about Sui increasing power (And also triangle love with Yamato) ?

I thought Mikoto was more jealous about Sui getting closer to Yamato than her increasing power. I haven't played Goku in a long time, but I vaguely remember Sui's power allowing the group to exorcise demons without harming the hostage or girl being assaulted by tentacles. Despite becoming stronger, Sui is still a target because she has big boobs AND high spirit power, which tends to attract demons who want to use her to breed stronger demons or humiliate Sui.

I almost think they should maybe do away with that arc or give Mikoto a new guy or goal to focus on (with Ai probably being involved going forward). Maybe give her a new power up, or Takeru can start kicking ass again too and the two of them can be a cool tag team. Sui's gotten stronger and Rinko is like her apprentice now which I love. She has longer history with Yamato and is the definition of the perfect subservient wife, haha. But it all makes me feel sad for Mikoto! Sad Mikoto was more graphic than all the sex scenes! :rolleyes:

Really though I think Mikoto will always be the "avatar" of the franchise, but all the other girls are catching up to her at this rate! She needs to remind everyone who's the boss... :P

Of course, both Mikoto and Sui are in trouble when it comes to Kikuka since she's got the brains and could be a manipulator.

Meanwhile, Takeru is drooling at Mikoto's butt behind her back and Ouka is probably mesmerized by Takeru's drool wondering what it's about and oblivious. :)

The main focus of the story will continue to be the main heroes exorcising demons for a steady paycheck. I don't really expect any development as it would change the dynamic between Mikoto, Takeu, and Sui too much.

What do you think are the chances of us getting Shoku remake this year.??? Originally i thought it would come sometime in late Spring like the remake of the first game, but that obviously won't be the case, since it's almost middle of April and nothing has been announced.

I think we'll know more during summer (starting with comiket) and while I wish we could have it by the end of the year it will probably be longer, maybe winter 2019.

Aojiru has usually gotten two games out a year, but yeah this is Inyouchuu and the monstrous SHOKU we're talking about. It could be an even bigger undertaking than remaking the first game. And I won't be surprised if more merchandise is coming, even though I think prog was right that we got a lot recently for the 10 year anniversary. I think there could still be more coming since they've kind of cemented Inyouchuu as one of their most popular and iconic brands. So yeah it's hard to say, I think we should hear about it this year at least but not sure if we'll get it or not. Hopefully we get something to tide us over if it doesn't happen!

More OVA's would be nice too.

I'm excited to see some new portraits for Ouka and Kikuka, since they've been the same for the last three games haha. I'm assuming they'll get updated...

Huge Inyouchuu collection coming in May!

http://www.cyberworks.jp/tink/inyotyu_pack/

I wonder if this is the twins DLC we couldn't track down?

Hakoi Fushigi Kura no Hime Miko Special Edition
 A short story of the month white sister sold at Comic Market 90.
 (There are cases where it is written as "Moon White Gaiden" in some store information)

¥ 19,800... phew! I might get it, haha. Even though it's nothing really new this would be an easy way to own it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shubham.co is a leader in providing housing finance solutions to those with informal incomes. We are amongst the first organizations in India to evolve from document-based underwriting to customized credit programs for each customer and have become a leading home loan provider to borrowers without formal income.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?