Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

Huge Inyouchuu collection coming in May!

http://www.cyberworks.jp/tink/inyotyu_pack/

I wonder if this is the twins DLC we couldn't track down?

Hakoi Fushigi Kura no Hime Miko Special Edition
 A short story of the month white sister sold at Comic Market 90.
 (There are cases where it is written as "Moon White Gaiden" in some store information)

¥ 19,800... phew! I might get it, haha. Even though it's nothing really new this would be an easy way to own it all.

Wow that's great news! It's definitely the C90 special we couldn't find anywhere, btw the correct name is "Kuon no hime miko" and "white moon" is just a literal translation of "Tsukishiro" =P

At almost 20000 yen (something like 185$) it may sound very expensive but keep in mind that you are getting the whole series, including the 5 main games, the remake and all the shorter episodes, you can't find them for less if you are interested in getting everything. This may be very good for new fans who want to own the series, although it's not really meant for you Echelon XD

And btw, kyou, goku and remake include the respective bonus episodes (which are already on torrent anyway but it's nice that they are there)

Oh, it's great news for me too since I missed out on the two Aojiru Packs... I won't let that happen again and this one comes with a B2 tapestry, so I quickly decided I'm buying it. Inyouchuu just might be my favorite thing ever so I definitely want it and will own them all! :D

Isn't it funny just the other day we were waiting for some news... I BIRTHED THIS FROM MY WILL! If only, lol.

Anyone else think the cover/tapestry designs look a bit odd though? Especially Mikoto, but Sui and Kikuka look very Aojiru-ish... kind of odd.

Yeah especially Mikoto looks weird, maybe it was done hastily or something?

At almost 20000 yen (something like 185$) it may sound very expensive but keep in mind that you are getting the whole series, including the 5 main games, the remake and all the shorter episodes, you can't find them for less if you are interested in getting everything. This may be very good for new fans who want to own the series, although it's not really meant for you Echelon XD

And btw, kyou, goku and remake include the respective bonus episodes (which are already on torrent anyway but it's nice that they are there)
Is there gonna be a DL version of this collection? If there would be and not at DMM (they dont want to show to me, a dirty gaijin, newest Inyouchuu stuff :() i would consider buying it to support Dark Eroges, i feel that Tinkerbell is pretty much last bastion of AAA dark eroges, even though i think I have almost all Inyouchuu games. Also 20k Yen is almost like an average pension here or worth almost 6 new AAA games like Far Cry 5 :rolleyes:

Also does anyone here know what DLC of Grand Guignol no Yoru is about? Are there any interesting scenes? I've noticed main game and DLC are now on DLsite so its should be possible for me to buy it now.
http://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ011644.html (main game)
http://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ011645.html (DLC)

Last edited:
That's hard to say... the two Aojiru Pack collections are available digitally, while most of this stuff is available separately as well. It's nice though because a lot of their oldest games were CD's and not DVD's yet. I think there's a good chance they'll put it up since they have done a great job putting all their stuff up digitally, I imagine it's easier for eroge companies thesedays and maybe they even get a bigger cut without having to worry about more physical copies?

@prog: Some of the eyes look smaller and strange. Admittedly some other covers are a little weird sometimes, like the DVD cover of the Shoku OVA special edition with the bonus episode, pretty sure Aojiru did that art. A few of the cards look different sometimes too. I hope Guignol's style doesn't bleed over into Inyouchuu and it remains bright and colorful like they usually are.

Base on System Requirements on the page which says:

メディア: DVD-ROM
プロテクト: Dlsite PlayDRM
インターネット環境: PlayDRMアクティベートの為、必要になります

I believe we will be getting both disc and Dlsite download code in this collection. The first line says we will be getting DVD-ROM as the media which hints to me that we will be getting at least one DVD game in the collection. Dlsite PlayDRM is the piracy protection Dlsite uses on games sold by Dlsite, which to me being a hint on some of the games being a download code potentially. In addition the third line suggest in order to play games with the DRM, you need to have internet access, which to me sounds like one of the games does indeed need to be downloaded. Also I believe in the description on the page, it says it contains a download code for the New Inyouchuu's soundtrack.

Above is just my opinion base on what I see. The final Collection may have all the games and side stories in CD/DVD form which would prompt me to purchase the collection regardless of anything else that would come with it. I have yet to purchase any of the Inyouchuu game despite following the series since Shoku's anime debut and I do like how the series pushes human body limitation and limits on morals in some parts. However I likely won't purchase the collection yet because I can't agree to having to connect my internet in order to play any game because unfortunately most of the time I am dealing with bad internet and thus would much prefer the games being in disc form.

Nah, inyouchuu games have stayed colorful through all the other bleak games by Aojiru (see kurahibito).

@gnoomoon I get around DMM's block just by choosing japanese as a language, it shouldn't require vpn or anything like it, you can also try changing browser and clicking japanese. Anyway tinkerbell seems to be putting everything on the japanese version of dlsite so you could just create an account there.

Actually 20k yen is 186$ (just checked) so it's more like 3 times far cry 5 =P
If you buy the dlc let us know if it's good, there should be a summary somewhere but I don't know much about them.

@gnoomoon I get around DMM's block just by choosing japanese as a language, it shouldn't require vpn or anything like it, you can also try changing browser and clicking japanese. Anyway tinkerbell seems to be putting everything on the japanese version of dlsite so you could just create an account there.

Actually 20k yen is 186$ (just checked) so it's more like 3 times far cry 5 =P
If you buy the dlc let us know if it's good, there should be a summary somewhere but I don't know much about them.

Changing language on DMM to japanese changes nothing for me, its still doesn't show latest inyouchuu games and Grand Guignol no Yoru under tinkerbell group. Changing location in windows settings, format and even whole windows interface to japanese does the same, but its ok i think, i already have jap dlsite acc and can use it fine. Although when using jap proxy, DMM shows everything properly, but i dunno, it doesn't feel right doing it that way :confused:

It is almost 6 far cry's in my national currency on steam, it costs 1.999 rub, and 20k yen is 11.5k rub now. We have some things, like games & gas, cheaper here in Russia, but we also have lower wages, etc :8

Edit. There http://www.cyberworks.jp/tink/gguignol/dlc.html should be DLC scenario summary but i cant read it, and text is part of the picture so you cant copy\paste google translate it :(

I thought they simply had stopped using DMM so their new games weren't there but if you say using a proxy lets you see them... Why would DMM limit their audience like this?

Oh, I see why, game prices are lower in Russia because of the different economy.

Maybe later I'll try to read the summary ;)

I have always had trouble with DMM honestly, I just give up and ignore it.

@peterip16: Unfortunately I think digital is here to stay, especially for eroge. In the physical release of Remake it came with a DLsite code for the original game. I'm not sure if the original game ever got a DVD release, I remember it was CD's only which was trouble cracking on some of my newer computers over the years. I think Shoku was on DVD as were the rest after that but I'm not sure. If anything the newer games might be on discs, but might be some DL codes for the older ones.

With Goku and Remake however, you only have to use the disc to install the games and then can play it without the disc which is nice.

I understand always-online is an issue for some people depending on location though, it's definitely not ideal but I don't see it going away. :(

I'm just glad it's not too hard to navigate Japanese DLsite and redeem codes.

I understand always-online is an issue for some people depending on location though, it's definitely not ideal but I don't see it going away.
Just to avoid confusion, these digital releases does not require to always have a connection, after the first login when you nistall the game you can run it offline, I've tried this myself.

@EchelonV Yeah I think the digital version is here to stay well. Likely in the future, game developer will move towards digital releases to cut back on discs. Hopefully by then I can get better internet.

@progste While that is true, it doesn't help in my case if it gets a connection timeout or try to connect for long period of time.

I've checked the DLC page and there isn't really any description about their content, just that they are 3 side stories

Reactions: Gnoomoos
Some more details on the Getchu page for the collection:

※ The following titles are recorded on one DVD
· Nectarious Mushi Gaiden (DL 3 books)
· Nasty Bug Zero ~ Ling Toucheng Puzzle Picture Scroll ~ (Up and Down 2 Pieces)
· Princess Maiden
of Nectar Bug Kunokun · Monster White Buddhism

* The following contents will be offered on the DL card
· Nectar Fugue Arrange theme song
· New translation 淫妖〓 Original Soundtrack · New translation 淫妖
虫 audio drama
· Digital album of each title bonus image etc.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1000947

It must be easier for them to post Inyouchuu as online content than produce physical copies. I'm assuming Tinkerbell is in a bind and can't really finance new products.

I think most eroge companies quickly whip up collections like this so not much work is put into them. Those Aojiru 5 two packs went out of print fast so they probably won't make much of this, but I'm sure they're doing fine and all the merchandise thesedays and consistent quality of the games is proof!

I don't see any reason to think that Tinkerbell is in a financial bind, if anything it looks like these new inyouchuu games have been really successful (just look how fast they jumped into making 5 and the remakes, if they were not selling well we would have another hiatus like after etsu). If you take out the collector side, the digital market is much more convenient on the developer's side.

Mh, I have no idea, I would love to see a kyou manga but probably they won't just skip it. And who knows, maybe chaccu will make it more interesting, the anime wasn't that bad, although i don't get why they repeated the same episode with small changes. I also haven't followed chaccu that closely so I don't even know if he's said anything about new inyouchuu mangas, does he have a pixiv account or some kind of blog?

Been trying to get at the guignol dlc on the dlsite, but they don't accept foreign cards or linepay

They should accept mastercard or visa cards, i purchased stuff from there in the past

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?
nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, if you would reup the mexashare links for this one, that'd be great. Thanks
未亡人沙苗
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reup this old one please? Thanks
白濁淫乳カルテ
Liuying wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello,Sir.!
Could you updata 裏の賭け麻雀 借金娘の敗北種付け生活
New update seem to have added EN