Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

I really hope that Tinkerbell or Dieselmine can get Butcha-U to make another hardcore monster hentai again. His newest one Uchuu Youhei Alicia was really good.

If anyone wants to play Uchuu Youhei Alicia with 100% save I can send you a link to a Mega download.

I hope that if Shin'yaku In'youchuu gets animated that they won't hold back and put a lot of the hardcore scenes in there. Also hopefully it has the bad ending with the 3 giving birth lol. I know that the animated In'youchuu have the bad endings animated just hoping they won't change that.

The old inyouchuu anime was ok for the first episode but the second is kinda worthless ad they didn't do any of the more hardcore stuff, if they make a new one I hope they go all out, although they always seem to be more scared of doing that in anime, maybe because they are more accessible so they fear more for a backlash
btw if you ever need a 100% save just look on http://sagaoz.net/savedata/ (search using the japanese name)

There are several artists/brands I'd like to see make more hardcore stuff, for example it would be great to have shindol do more stuff like monsters survive and I really hope we'll get to see monster park 3 (or something with the same themes) by trois one day.
Sometimes I just wish I could make my own game with all the hardcore stuff I want to see =P

My in issue with dieselmine games is the voice acting and also their stories are not that interesting and their scripts are too diluted and the music is annoying. It's a shame because I would probably like many of their games if they put more care into them.

Last edited:
The old inyouchuu anime was ok for the first episode but the second is kinda worthless ad they didn't do any of the more hardcore stuff, if they make a new one I hope they go all out, although they always seem to be more scared of doing that in anime, maybe because they are more accessible so they fear more for a backlash
btw if you ever need a 100% save just look on http://sagaoz.net/savedata/ (search using the japanese name)

There are several artists/brands I'd like to see make more hardcore stuff, for example it would be great to have shindol do more stuff like monsters survive and I really hope we'll get to see monster park 3 (or something with the same themes) by trois one day.
Sometimes I just wish I could make my own game with all the hardcore stuff I want to see =P

Yeah the first anime was way to tame for inyouchuu. The other anime of inyouchuu are better but still not close to the games. Maybe they fear a outcry IDK lol. If I was rich I would fund people to make a true inyouchuu anime and make a hardcore hentai game lol.

I have only played a few dieselmine games. I mostly only look at the CG for dieselmine games lol.

looking at CGs is nice and all but you're not getting the real experience unless you play the game (even using a machine translation is better than nothing)
I liked inyouchuu even before i played the games but once I did i fell in love with the series

My in issue with dieselmine games is the voice acting and also their stories are not that interesting and their scripts are too diluted and the music is annoying. It's a shame because I would probably like many of their games if they put more care into them.
I completly agree with this
I loved older Black cyc games like Extravaganza & Gun-Katana, they really put a lot of effort in their games - art, size, script, music, voice acting everything was great.
Nowdays i think only Tinkerbell still does Darker stuff, rest is vanilla or some short fuckfest. Even recent Clockup game was meh i think, especially with reused music from Maggots Baits, which i liked but still no translation from Mangagamer.

Edit. Also Butcha-U made Injuu Kangoku ~Dirty Prison Ship~ which i think was interesting and ambitious, but rest of his monster games are pretty short.

Last edited:
It does seem like there's a shortage of good tentacle/monster eroge nowadays outside of OVA's for sure... now that you guys mention it. Sad times. But Inyouchuu and Tinker Bell keeps trucking!

I don't think there is ralòly a shortage, we're just looking back at things released years apart but we see them already there so we forget how much time there was in between

I completly agree with this
I loved older Black cyc games like Extravaganza & Gun-Katana, they really put a lot of effort in their games - art, size, script, music, voice acting everything was great.
Nowdays i think only Tinkerbell still does Darker stuff, rest is vanilla or some short fuckfest. Even recent Clockup game was meh i think, especially with reused music from Maggots Baits, which i liked but still no translation from Mangagamer.

Edit. Also Butcha-U made Injuu Kangoku ~Dirty Prison Ship~ which i think was interesting and ambitious, but rest of his monster games are pretty short.

Extravaganza was the first VN I played years ago and what got me down the rabbit hole of darker stuff and eventually Inyouchuu. It does feel like less if getting released but I feel Progste is that there was always some time before releases. When I got into this stuff there were years of stuff to catch up on.

Yeah you might be right prog.

As for Inyouchuu the Animation, I still have a soft spot for it. It could be a good gateway into tentacle hentai for new people and it was my introduction to Inyouchuu. I'll never forget during the Nightmare x Mikoto scene I had the biggest orgasm ever, so intense I can still remember it 10 some years later... lmfao. I've loved Mikoto since then. =P, I still love how much sex is in that episode and Mikoto's constantly getting pumped full of cum. Too bad it wasn't really hardcore like the CG's but it's still awesome.

By the time second episode came out like 2-3 years later, I think a bunch of other good Pixy titles released and I was warming up to the more hardcore stuff. Then Shoku's OVA was around the corner in 2008. But I still think Inyouchuu ep2 was first and yeah... it sucks. Why Nightmare disappears is beyond me.

Don't forget it took another 2 years to get the Shoku bonus episode... man oh man OVA waits can be so painful sometimes haha. That was so worth it though, even though unfortunately it seems like they originally wanted to make a full episode 3 or maybe even more. I'm gad we still get some hot twins x Meioki action though.

Still a shame that PoRo dropped the ball with Kuraibito and only gave us a shitty vanilla first episode. I'm still shocked they put out Kowaku no Toki which had some amazing bestiality scenes.

It was artist Hitomaru that made me warm up to large insertions and lolis... I've always been bummed that his own eroge work are vanilla games, but his solo art has always been darker. That along with Sexy Magical Girl Ai and Himekishi Lilia, then I realized the awesomeness of Shoku and the rest is history hehe.

qtyeze.jpg

:alice_love:

Last edited:
Is this still Kagami? His style fluctuates as does my opinion of his designs, but that cover is glorious. And is that Oboro?

Huh weird, old site is anime-lilith new one is Black-lilith, does that mean that they decided to cut animated scenes?
Is this still Kagami? His style fluctuates as does my opinion of his designs, but that cover is glorious. And is that Oboro?
I think it is Kagami, about Oboro not sure, it may be original "good" Oboro from TA 3. Then i hope Snake Lady can replace role of old one and be evil and sadistic. Old sadistic Oboro is what i liked most in previous TA games, i find it more interesting when some beautiful women play role of antagonists, who torture and taunts our heroines, especially when its their turn to be on receiving end

Edit. This forum, thread or my browser or something is working weird, tried to make a post with some links like 5 times and its just wont appear. :reallyconfused:

Last edited:
I prefer all women get destroyed by demons... heheheh. Inyouchuu does it right with Ai, who isn't really good, but requires semen to live and is a slave to Nightmare. Perfect!

Maybe the URL's you are linking are blocked by this site? Dunno.

I do believe it is still Kagami as the artist. I believe that the evil Oboro is the helmet lady and the good Oboro is a teacher. Still unknown why everyone is young still maybe it will be the start of the story

http://www.cyberworks.jp/tink/gguignol/dlc.html

Looks like guignol is also gonna have some extra dlc chapter (unless I misread, I'm a bit in a hurry).
I liked how they did it for Inyouchuu because it felt actually like an extra and not something they cut off from the main game to sell as an extra, so I hope they keep doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?