Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

Yeah Hanamaru 1 is very tame and vanilla, but the CG of Hanamaru 2 is pretty much more Inyouchuu content!

I saw rattan talking about it as well, it seems sasayama confirmed it.
I like that they are back to looking like teenagers, I wonder what the story will be like.

Yeah I was confused as to why Asagi looked younger. Kagami's art style is a little more all over the place to me, but I forgot this will be a prequel?

Is that Oboro above Sakura? She looks amazing!

I like that they are back to looking like teenagers, I wonder what the story will be like.

The one thing confusing me is Oboro dressed like a teacher, wasn't she of the same generation as Asagi?

who knos, maybe it's not actually oboro? Also who's the one with the mask and claws, still oboro?

I'm curious how much this will be a prequel/reboot or some kind of time travel

I don't know, I actually like the more mature looks of the inyouchuu heroines and the difference is not as drastic as betweem Asagi 1 and 3 (where she went from high school age to her thirties)

Yeah Aojiru is more consistent, although I didn't know the Asagi timeline was that wide so that might explain the huge character design differences? Don't Mikoto and Sui first meet in the first game too? So it would be harder to do a prequel. I wonder what Ouka/Kikuka teen Mikoto would look like though. But... better off the demons just turn them into lolis for more scenes instead hehe.

Yes, Mikoto and Sui meet in the first game. Sui already knew Yamato from when they were kids because he protected her from some bullies and they become friends and used to play at the park together, but he apparently never introduced her to the Shiratori sisters (with whom he basically grew up). I we realy want to make up a prequel it would be an alternative story from that time but I don't see a full on loli game happening lol.
Another possibility would be a game with Hatsune (mom Shiratori) and Yamato's teacher and Kyouko when she was a newbie.
Other than that, I guess we kinda already got a prequel with Inyouchuu Rei, maybe there could be more stories with those two.

Yes, Mikoto and Sui meet in the first game. Sui already knew Yamato from when they were kids because he protected her from some bullies and they become friends and used to play at the park together, but he apparently never introduced her to the Shiratori sisters (with whom he basically grew up). I we realy want to make up a prequel it would be an alternative story from that time but I don't see a full on loli game happening lol.
Another possibility would be a game with Hatsune (mom Shiratori) and Yamato's teacher and Kyouko when she was a newbie.
Other than that, I guess we kinda already got a prequel with Inyouchuu Rei, maybe there could be more stories with those two.

If we ever see a loli game it will be because some demon curses the girls into regresing age, in fact i think there are scenes like that, but not a full game revolving around it.

If we ever see a loli game it will be because some demon curses the girls into regresing age, in fact i think there are scenes like that, but not a full game revolving around it.

Yes, there is a scene in shoku with Takeru, also all three girls get one scene like that in the remake

You know how much I want that... XD

Was really surprised to see all three girls get a nice loli scene in Remake, maybe it'll be a staple from here on. I bet Takeru won't be the only one again in the Shoku remake.

What I didn't like much about the loli scenes in the remake is that they get completely destroyed way too quicklyx, but other than that they are pretty good.

Yeah they escalated a bit too much, some of CG's of those scenes are still amazing though! Think I like Takeru's the most and her's didn't get too weird.

Related to the link you posted, but it is confirmed that finally TAZ will see the light on the spring of this year.

So... expect it by Christmas 2018, understormed!

It will be a twist on the classic Grandfather Paradox time travel story:
A demon opponent of Asagi who is unable to defeat her in her current seasoned and experienced state will travel back in time in order to best her while she is young and tender. Older Asagi will pursue him back in time to stop him. Much violence and sex will ensue. Eventually, the demon will travel back further in time to a period when Asagi was not yet born. During these events, Asagi's mother will be killed, and older Asagi must sleep with her own father to give birth to her younger self, in order to prevent the timeline from collapsing and the universe being destroyed.

You may want to screenshot this post. ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?