Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

Heyo, i've been lurking for ages, finally got around to making a profile lol

aside from TB, i really like some of the stuff ANIM puts out, specifically their more fantasy-focused side
Also Erectlip tend to release good stuff, Valkyria of course, Pin-Point, and i fucking LOOOVED the few games B-bishop made, though they used to be exclusively a sound drama circle, i hope they further continue making full-on eroge and branch on into real ones (so far they technically just made one thats a CG-set with sound and one ero-rpg-maker-game)

Hey there, welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Another brand you could take a look at is Trois, Monster Park 2 is amazing =)

I... I'm totally not checking every hour.....
what, you don't believe me?!

Long time lurker here, since the Hongfire thread, and who really doesn't mind the large insertions since that's the thing that got me into this crazy fetish, and I'm totally not refreshing exhentai and this thread every hour...

Lucky for me, I got some doujin by Tamiya Akito coming in today to bid some time.

With a new Inyouchuu game comes new members to the clan. XD

Also a new ova for Inyouchuu would be great.
Like I said a few posts ago, with how extreme the games have gotten I wonder if it's even possible now without bastarizing the content haha.

I still think it would be awesome to see Studio ZOL (think that's their name...) whom animated Himekishi Lilia and the Sexy Magical Girl Ai series do their take on Inyouchuu. They were the originators of the large insertions OVA form and did some awesome hardcore stuff and I think they'd do the character designs justice. But I don't know if this studio has done anything since Lilia or Ai San... I miss them.

I know Ai was MS Pictures and Lilia was Pixy, but I know they shared some same animation studio.

PS: I think this Japanese tweet confirms Ai (Inyouchuu) and that schoolgirl are sisters?

https://twitter.com/adatidaikazoku/status/869228250400079873

Her rack looks epic! Can't wait to see some scenes of her, I'm sure. though I hope we don't get anything gruesome since she's probably dead or something. :eek:

And another sneak peak at this wallscroll from another auction!
izvpfm.jpg

And the bonus card everyone who pre-ordered should be getting from any shop, I believe:
lgemnb.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, the tweet says they are sisters and the text say something like "she let out an erotic voice and her face became red" =p

So the card is actually that and not an artbook?

I think a new ova would be possible and i would even accept if the extreme was a bit toned down, something aling the lines of moryou or utea would be great!

Btw her name may be 杏紀 (Aki) but i am not 100% sure

Last edited:
With a new Inyouchuu game comes new members to the clan. XD

Like I said a few posts ago, with how extreme the games have gotten I wonder if it's even possible now without bastarizing the content haha.

I still think it would be awesome to see Studio ZOL (think that's their name...) whom animated Himekishi Lilia and the Sexy Magical Girl Ai series do their take on Inyouchuu. They were the originators of the large insertions OVA form and did some awesome hardcore stuff and I think they'd do the character designs justice. But I don't know if this studio has done anything since Lilia or Ai San... I miss them.

I know Ai was MS Pictures and Lilia was Pixy, but I know they shared some same animation studio.

PS: I think this Japanese tweet confirms Ai (Inyouchuu) and that schoolgirl are sisters?

https://twitter.com/adatidaikazoku/status/869228250400079873

Her rack looks epic! Can't wait to see some scenes of her, I'm sure. though I hope we don't get anything gruesome since she's probably dead or something. :eek:

And another sneak peak at this wallscroll from another auction!
izvpfm.jpg

And the bonus card everyone who pre-ordered should be getting from any shop, I believe:
lgemnb.jpg

As far as hentai OVAs these days go, i honestly only really look out for Pink PineApple's stuff... they tend to make good-looking stuff and sometimes even put a new spin on the source instead of just adapting, which is what i liked back in the day about the first Taimanin Asagi OVA's; similarly, PP's takes on Chijo no Majo and that one Orc/Bandits vs Princess Knight thing where they even added a substantial Nipple fuck scene when the game didnt have any.

That Wallscroll's so great haha, though it makes me a lil' wistful that despite the expertise in Tentacles, Aojiru never really did much in the way of brain fuck huh? Aside from the more direct one in the twins special with Ouka, i quite liked that lol

Reactions: espiekerella
As far as hentai OVAs these days go, i honestly only really look out for Pink PineApple's stuff... they tend to make good-looking stuff and sometimes even put a new spin on the source instead of just adapting, which is what i liked back in the day about the first Taimanin Asagi OVA's; similarly, PP's takes on Chijo no Majo and that one Orc/Bandits vs Princess Knight thing where they even added a substantial Nipple fuck scene when the game didnt have any.

That Wallscroll's so great haha, though it makes me a lil' wistful that despite the expertise in Tentacles, Aojiru never really did much in the way of brain fuck huh? Aside from the more direct one in the twins special with Ouka, i quite liked that lol
Got a name on the Orc/Bandits vs Princess Knight thing? Sounds like something I maybe missed.

Seems like the Shoku OVA is the only one with good nipple penetration so far.

Got a name on the Orc/Bandits vs Princess Knight thing? Sounds like something I maybe missed.

Seems like the Shoku OVA is the only one with good nipple penetration so far.

sure thing, it's 豚の如き山賊に捕らわれて処女を奪われる巨乳姫騎士&女戦士~絶対チ○ポなんかに負けたりしない!!~ THE ANIMATION
and yeah, its a shame animated h-OVA's are so low on the more... unusual fetishes
even though in games and manga its been gaining traction the last few years, but i guess most of the animations are geared toward one specific niche these days, not a whole lot of variety

It's more that animated OVAs cost much more to make, so they can't risk it not selling because of extreme content, while manga and VNs can take much more risks because they don't need to sell as much to make a profit.

Good to see a bunch of new members in discussion.
:hi:

No news on a crack and I don't think we will see one for a while, sadly. I've been keeping tabs on this thread to see if one appears: https://bbs4.2djgame.net/home/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=415977
But even if one doesn't appear anytime soon I will likely front the money up to pick up the dlsite version which is released tomorrow. http://www.dlsite.com/pro/announce/=/product_id/VJ011024 hopefully around this time.
I saw someone posted a save but if you're like me and wanna play through the game, but just don't wanna be lost. Here is a guide, which also covers the 2 DLC: http://fukusuugai11.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1482.html

Anyway any updates on your parcels for those that ordered the packaged version?

Mine says "Dispatch from outward office of exchange" since yesterday so i suppose it's flying this way Echelon's one seems to be on american soil already.
Are you sure the digital version is tomorrow? I thought it would take some more days.

If the routes are structured like past game it should require you to play through a second time to unlock all of them
mh... now that i think about it that guide could contain some story info, let's have a look!

Did you go with SMS then progste? EchelonV's should be he paid extra for EMS LOL If he dosen't have custom problem he should have it within today/tomorrow.

Yeah it is stated on the website 2ndJUNE for the dlsite version: http://www.cyberworks.jp/tink/shininyo/spec.html 8,800 yen
It's already the 1st in Japan due to time differences.

Last edited:
I went with EMS, it was about the same price as other options. The difference should be just between which flight departed first (Italy or USA) and how long it takes to pass customs
oh right, i id not take into account the time difference

Good news: Mine is at the post office.

Bad news: I missed the package and due to my work hours I hope I can get it by the weekend, but I also work Saturday... it will be horrible if I can't get it up there until Monday. I might have to stay late tomorrow and Friday and my Saturday hours would make it impossible to pickup then, I only get a 30 minute lunch so it might be too hard to try and get it then.

Let us pray to the tentacle gods.

Talk about unbelievable fast though. Seems I will stick with EMS from here on and can trust White Rabbit Express. :D

This is the worst dude... IT'S HERE! Like a few blocks down the road locked away... UGHGHH!!!!!

Another WEIRD AS FUCK scene discovery:
https://twitter.com/BISU_TEIN/status/869907118731649025

Oh man... Aojiru might be going too far now. As long as it's the White Cat Bridge bonus scenario stuff that's fine... I think. But WTF. lol

This is like... bloodless guro??? Might have something to do with Ai's weird powers. Sora seems to be Aojiru's torture pet... lol poor girl.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!