Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

ah, i see, then we're at the same level XD

I'm pretty sure Rinko dresses like that just because she likes it, although maybe we'll see more of her backstory in this extra

That makes me like her more haha. I feel bad for ignoring her a bit, so I guess I still don't have much of a grasp of her character/personality? Outside of loving Sui a lot as the big sis or something and looking up to her, along with some boob envy. She seems a bit more blunt and aggressive, but I don't really know. I'm definitely warming up to her though and she is a worthy addition to this little family. :redface:

She's seen as a bit of an odd child by the other, who knew her from when they were kids and she was of course a bit younger than them. when Yamato manages to make her actually angry in kyou she tortures him using a voodoo doll =P
In general I like her character, her h scenes could be better.

Even if the scenarios have drm i will upload the exe files so others can crack them.
Now that you posted that bigger image I'm even more convinced that she Ai's sister. Her eyes, hair and face are identical, the only difference are her boobs and her clothes. I am curious to see what happens to them, i suspect she might get killed or injured and that is why Ai is looking for revenge in goku.

Wow, more sister love! Hehe, yeah bigger chest. Is she a twin or older sister? That's a good theory for Ai wanting revenge and her potential sister missing in Goku. Very interesting!

Wonder if the Ai cosplayer will be happy, haha.

Found an auction at SMJ for one of the bonuses, guess this one is a small wall scroll. I ordered this one and a few others awhile back!

loopqx.jpg

dnzgwj.jpg

http://shoppingmalljapan.com/cgi-bin/deputy/v.cgi?m203297117

I recommend killing time with this. Its about a girl with earthworm, slug & frog. Inflation is obvious.

sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2307584

I really like things that are similar to Inyouchuu and Asagi. Also I'm starting to wonder if Taimanin Asagi ZERO is canceled.

I really like things that are similar to Inyouchuu and Asagi. Also I'm starting to wonder if Taimanin Asagi ZERO is canceled.

Read from a tweet from a close source to Lilith they'll go back to work on both, TA0 and Kangoku Academia during the summer. Who knows if it ends being true.

Still nothing on the crack... and here I was hoping to play the game before my copy arrived, oh well.

Lilith these days just announces a game and leaves you waiting for years, If I actually cared about their games it qould be super unnerving.

BTW since ITH seems dead on windows 10 after the update I have tried visual novel reader to hook the text from the demo and it works perfectly.

I think it's because they changed something in play-drm and they need to update the crack, hopefully it won't take too much longer but I guess i could revceive the actual game before they crack it...
If I get the game before it's cracked I'll make sure to post screens and summaries =P

I'm very glad that the new Inyouchuu is not stuck in development hell like the new Asagi.

I can't really say how successful TB are, but the quality and size of their games seems to vastly outclass the majority of the competition. Even though Aojiru's games and Inyouchuu cater to very specific fetishes, they must be doing just fine and have a lot of underground fans or something. I think we've seen a game or two get a delay every once and awhile but for as long as I've been a fan for like 10 years now they seem to always consistently get a game or two out a year.

The advantange of catering to a niche is that you get all of the attention of all of them =p

I can't really say how successful TB are, but the quality and size of their games seems to vastly outclass the majority of the competition. Even though Aojiru's games and Inyouchuu cater to very specific fetishes, they must be doing just fine and have a lot of underground fans or something. I think we've seen a game or two get a delay every once and awhile but for as long as I've been a fan for like 10 years now they seem to always consistently get a game or two out a year.

I like Tinkerbell the most out of the H game makers. Also hoping for a Mouryou no Nie 2 in the future.

I like Tinkerbell the most out of the H game makers. Also hoping for a Mouryou no Nie 2 in the future.

I'd love another Kowaku no Toki and Hanamaru 3 (assuming the H scenes are like 2 and mostly more Inyouchuu level stuff with cameos! heheh).

Reactions: wario2255
Moryou 2 would be interesting, i wish we could tell him...

Last edited:
Heyo, i've been lurking for ages, finally got around to making a profile lol

aside from TB, i really like some of the stuff ANIM puts out, specifically their more fantasy-focused side
Also Erectlip tend to release good stuff, Valkyria of course, Pin-Point, and i fucking LOOOVED the few games B-bishop made, though they used to be exclusively a sound drama circle, i hope they further continue making full-on eroge and branch on into real ones (so far they technically just made one thats a CG-set with sound and one ero-rpg-maker-game)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?