Important Facts Of Life Learned From Watching Anime!

Hmm... what I have gleaned from anime is:

That when there is a female who is well developed... there will be another female who is also very well devolped accompanying her... along with a third and fourth female equally developed. Then following last, there will be the one female who is envious of those who have been so well endowed.

If you getting close to a woman, she will be your responsibility until the end. And it really make a impact in how I communicate with woman.

If the old master died off early on with some unsatisfactory death... he might pop up again~

If you have a stepsister, she's probably in love with you.

I'm not sure about that. It seems Otonashi died quiet a few times without a good reason. :P

Lol well were generalizing ;p He died cuz... i dont even know why he died actually xD He was just... too active?

Heck, I don't even know why he died as well.

Must have been an unimportant main character.

Well he was pretty... unimportant xD He could just keep coming back in the afterlife anyway xD The only one who didnt die was probably tenshi? xD

Lol well you cant really beat someone who is smarter and can make her own abilities xD Except for those clones of hers who were equally powerful...

I dont get why her clones all got beaten by them all jumping on her... xD Pretty sure she couldve done something...

where there are lolis, there's bound to be at least one pedobear lurking around

Where theres a pedobear lurking around~ There bound to be another waiting to knock him out and take his place ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.

✨Shine✨[240426][おふろワークス] サキと淫絡の坩堝 [RJ01138218]

mobius0417 wrote on Esan's profile.
[070525][ROOT] 桃華月憚(とうかげったん) 豪華版

The link for the above work is broken on Katfile and Mexashare, so please re-upload it.
Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.