[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Support Thread

It seems that all links to the condom item mod that I could find are dead. Was is taken down because it was uploaded without author's consent? Or is that because there were some issues with it (while googling for it, I have found a few posts that mentioned issues)? If it is only the latter then could someone reupload it or send it to me? I will try to deal with the issues somehow. ^^

Yeah, it had bad issues. Fuck up Studio working but it got fixed. I will upload for you. Please know that this mod do not make male wear condom. It is just condom package and opened condom package.
http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/ByCTD7Kn/file.html

This is new mod that will put condom on male penis as clothes.
http://ux.getuploader.com/suteishi1374/download/20/HS.7z

This is mod that have used condom with semen inside and open wrapper.
http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/Dq3MO71A/file.html

Use scene card to check if mod working.

Last edited:
Awesome, many thanks! I understand that this is fixed version, right? It seems to have the fix already implemented (gom.txt file).
A̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶a̶r̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶c̶e̶n̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶N̶E̶O̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶d̶i̶o̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶u̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶?̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶o̶p̶e̶n̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶e̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶.̶ I am an idiot - I downloaded thumbnail rather than actual image... it works now.

EDIT: Aww, it seems that I can't do it by myself after all... I installed first and third file, I have run HiR and got message "finished", but even though - those condoms either do not appear in studio or I can't find them. Under what category of items should they appear? I do not have any issues though. Everything is working fine aside from the fact that I can't find those items. Also, they appear correctly in the scene you have uploaded even though I can't find them...

Last edited:
Awesome, many thanks! I understand that this is fixed version, right? It seems to have the fix already implemented (gom.txt file).
A̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶a̶r̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶c̶e̶n̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶N̶E̶O̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶d̶i̶o̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶u̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶?̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶o̶p̶e̶n̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶e̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶.̶ I am an idiot - I downloaded thumbnail rather than actual image... it works now.

EDIT: Aww, it seems that I can't do it by myself after all... I installed first and third file, I have run HiR and got message "finished", but even though - those condoms either do not appear in studio or I can't find them. Under what category of items should they appear? I do not have any issues though. Everything is working fine aside from the fact that I can't find those items. Also, they appear correctly in the scene you have uploaded even though I can't find them...
That is the issue. Condoms will show up in loaded scene. But they not on Item list in Studio. You cannot place them yourself. Do not know fix. I will never support Neo.

Ahh, I see. When I was first googling it, I have read that some people had issues where all their items disappeared from studio - I thought that this was the issue. I understand now. Thank you for all your help anyway! I will try to play with it a little bit more and check if I can think about anything to make it work. :)

EDIT: Ok, I have managed to make it work. It was really easy to fix, lol. You have to do two things to make it work:
- First, the file gom.txt should be put in "abdata\studio\itemobj\honey\HoneyselectItemResolver", rather than in "abdata\studio\list\itemlist\honey"
- Secondly, there was mistake in that file. Three last items (Wine Glasses) were referencing to "gom02.unity3d", but they should reference to "gom03.unity3d". Because of that, HiR crashed when you put gom.txt in the right folder.

Once you will make both corrections, it works perfectly. I have attached a modified gom.txt file. Just put it in "abdata\studio\itemobj\honey\HoneyselectItemResolver" and it will work properly (it also works in Studio Neo if you use HiR Neo).

View attachment gom.txt

Last edited:
Is there an update-thread aswell?... I am having a hard time figuring out all the abbreviations of the update-files on pastebin - e.g 0602iy_sub XXXXriy_sub etc. :-S I know this is not supposed to be released in the west but goddamn they make it complicated XD they ought to make (also for the Japanese' sake) easier updates like - HONI PARTEH UPDAIT 1 (number 1 cobraaaa in Japaaaan), HONI PARTEH UPDAIT 2 (Number 2 cobraaaa in Thailaaaand)

Edit: Have any of you experienced that you cannot load some characters in Honey Studio_64 at random?

First, I am able to load the character fine and she shows up in the "assets" list... then the next time you open the studio, without entering any other of the variations of the game; or installing new mods, they suddenly DO NOT show up in the assets list. You can't reset scene either(have to close down entirely), the character just lingers (am able to move it around though) -.- Tried to reinstall bonemodifier and the like, opening them one by one to create the txt-files. Tried to move the characters out of the folder. Tried resaving them after this last update and both with clothes and totally naked. Furthermore I just fixed StudioNeo which was acting up, with the help of some very nice people; but I think the old studio is better :-/

Last edited:
Files ending with "sub" are incremental updates - you need all of them (i.e. patch 0526, 0602, 0609 etc.) applied in chronological order and without missing any of them.
Files ending with "all" are cumulative updates - they contain data from all prior patches and you generally need only one of them.
However, it seems that patches released for DLC 02 do not contain data from original game. (i.e. update 0609_all does not have data from patches released prior to May)
If you are not sure what to install, you may follow this list: https://pastelink.net/4fp8. I have installed everything from it except for patches ending with "all" from May and June (I used incremental ones) and it is working perfectly.

Files ending with "sub" are incremental updates - you need all of them (i.e. patch 0526, 0602, 0609 etc.) applied in chronological order and without missing any of them.
Files ending with "all" are cumulative updates - they contain data from all prior patches and you generally need only one of them.
However, it seems that patches released for DLC 02 do not contain data from original game (i.e. updated 0609_all does not have data from patches released prior to May). If you are not sure what to install, you may follow this list: https://pastelink.net/4fp8. I have installed everything from it except for patches ending with "all" (I used incremental ones) and it is working perfectly.

Okay, thank you very much for the reply! :-) I got the Full DLC package a couple of weeks ago, and wasn't even aware of the june update until today -,- I might try to reinstall using the list then ^_^

hey guys,

some clothing mods I installed are invisible. so what should I install to make them visible?

Reactions: botinyourserver
Hello guys, I have issues when loading item maps like the subway train and other items like cars, but I don't know why. I copied the abdata and then ran the HiR but still items do not load. Any help with this please? Thanks in advance :(

Hi guys, i have a problem with loading scenes in studio NEO. :confused:

I did not change anything, I have no conflict and today NEO does not load any scenes anymore. Has anyone experienced the same problem? :(

thank you
------------------

Ok install the update 6/16 again and patch with IPA 3.3, the scenes are back to be loaded .... but the patch translation AIO + fix for the StudioNeo UI. does not seem to work anymore!:@
Ok solved!! i I had to download the latest patch update UI Translation AIO by Brimstone Omega Here is the link to the post:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...ect-english-translation?p=5803761#post5803761

Last edited:
Hi, I was wondering if anyone would happen to know how I would go about restoring my skin textures to the general 4K ones. I installed the linear experiment texture and all my characters look like dead corpses, skin wise.

paleface.jpg

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would happen to know how I would go about restoring my skin textures to the general 4K ones. I installed the linear experiment texture and all my characters look like dead corpses, skin wise.

View attachment 16432

You have to retouch the colors manually, with saturation = 0 and work.

Hello there

I'm having an annoying problem here, hope some of you can help.. After reading the whole thread and some other foruns, founded only 2 other guys reporting the same 'crashes', but no asnwers about solving it.
The point is: EVERYTIME I TRY TO SAVE A NEW / MODIFIED CHARACTER OR OUFIT, THE GAME IMMEDIATELY FREEZES. Background music and even the menu 'click sounds' still continue, but no other actions, even closing it (need to end through task manager). This is taking all the fun, really. After all, the char maker is one the high points of the game.

* using 1.20 BACKUP version with all the 'recommended' and trusted mods / translation. Tried to take off the abdata/chara AND plugin folders, run the game in admin mode, to no avail.
** ocasionally, some error logs are generated:

Unity Player [version: Unity 5.3.5f1_960ebf59018a]
d3d11.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module d3d11.dll at 0033:dc6590f4.

Any clues? I'd really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!

I have this problem also. Always crash when saving character or outfit- seems to happen when generating preview image. log says it's d3d11 issue. No answers online. Anybody know hwo to fix this?

I have this problem also. Always crash when saving character or outfit- seems to happen when generating preview image. log says it's d3d11 issue. No answers online. Anybody know hwo to fix this?

d3d11.dll? usually when i got dll issue on other game it always between a missing microsoft visual c++, direct x or outdated graphic driver.
have u try installing all ver of c++, 2017 ver and below on both x86 and x64 version?

d3d11.dll? usually when i got dll issue on other game it always between a missing microsoft visual c++, direct x or outdated graphic driver.
have u try installing all ver of c++, 2017 ver and below on both x86 and x64 version?

Yeah everything is up to date- Win 10, Latest graphics drivers, C++ 2017. I installed older versions of C++ but it still crashes.

Yeah everything is up to date- Win 10, Latest graphics drivers, C++ 2017. I installed older versions of C++ but it still crashes.

found a post on a steam forum
"https://steamcommunity.com/app/402710/discussions/3/343787920138581267/?ctp=2"
did it help?

Any idea where I can find these? I've been looking for these high heels for the mod but can't find them.

L2NpK3Vf.png

found a post on a steam forum
"https://steamcommunity.com/app/402710/discussions/3/343787920138581267/?ctp=2"
did it help?

Thank you for your help. I ran Memtest over night and my RAM is ok- video card drivers are up to date. Have the latest directx installed. Though I can't find the d3d11.dll module on my machine.

this is due to a bad mod. move all the folders in \abdata\chara into another folder and see if the game works.
then move them back one at a time to see which one messes up your game.

I see, this also happened to me at some point and my solution was to reinstall the game back then :confused:

Thanks for the tip! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.