[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Support Thread

Tried it just now, patched the assembly dll but no changes in game. :/

Tried it just now, patched the assembly dll but no changes in game. :/
Does not change anything in game. It only add more slots so when use Japanese mod it not conflict. Most Japanese modder use 9-digit slot. Regular slot is 6-digit. Now will not have conflict most likely and run out of slots.

Hi! I recently run into a problem for some new clothing mods. Where the white tops show as black.
I tried the color options in the chara maker. But cannot change it back to white. Some screenshots of it:
View attachment 15816
View attachment 15817

HS game version is before the HS Party update.
I've also installed a lot of mods, one of the mods may be causing it.

Anyone else had this problem, and any idea what I can try to fix it?
Thanks for any help!

Well I hoped for some results but it's not an id conflict then. I checked it with id slot manager too, no problem there. The problem remains tho, (recently downloaded) clothes not loading in after selecting them.. I'm open for other ideas.

Hey, I downloaded some mods from http://rara.jp/playclub/ but it seems they started to use something I don't know about bcuz most recent clothing or hair mods are invisible for me. Lists are fine but the models are not showing up instead the body disappears altogether. Not sure if it's an ID conflict or what.

I've been having the same issue and I think I've figured what is happening. The files that list the items are there, so they appear in the in-game list, but the files, or at least the data, for the item model is missing (or just misplaced?), thus when you choose one of those items, nothing appears. I have just tested this theory with normal tops by leaving the files from the 'list' folder there and removing the ones from the 'chara' folder. The result is as expected, the items appear in the list, but the body disappears. Unfortunately, that's about as much as I know. I have no idea whether it is a case of the data outright missing, or the game being unable to locate it, so I have no fix for it.

So in trying to get the GG high heel mod to work...I screwed up somehow?View attachment 15867

After dragging my Honey Select 64 over the IPA once, I held alt like the read me told me to and it said everything was fine.

I open the game which runs perfectly, menus are in color but everything and I mean eeeeeverything else is in gray scale, like someone sucked the color right out of the game :/

Sorry for posting this in 2 different threads, kind of late.

@FactorDactor
I think you have just uninstalled it.. so do not hold Alt :D
Quote from the readme.txt:
"How To Uninstall
Drag & drop the game exe onto IPA.exe while holding Alt"

Soo...should I drag it back and try again if so...what a stupid mistake haha xD

Yeeeah....it's still the same.-. Even redownloaded the mod and tried it that way, still gray screen-_-

Last edited:
Hmm.. maybe you uninstalled every mod that needs IPA with that Alt maneuver. Try reapplying translations and stuff you had before.
In fact I didn't read the instructions before, so the way I installed IPA mods goes like this:
1.) copy IPA's Launcher.exe(with the green icon) to main game folder
2.) rename it to what I want to patch (HoneySelect_64_Patched.exe)
3.) run it

Has anyone had any luck modding for Studio NEO?

I just about had a grip on old Studio methods like CurrentChara, StudioChara, FemaleList etc., but they're all gone in NEO.

I have no idea how to access currently loaded characters.

I've been installing all of Roy12's, 'Highly Recommended" mods and sometimes when I start a scene, it goes through the cutscene with the girl talking and then just to the empty map. The girl is still where she was for the scene but I can't select any animations and when I try to quit, it just kind of freezes up. Strangely enough, everything works perfectly fine if a girl asks me out instead of me choosing one.

This happens 100% of the time with some of the girls, occasionally with some other girls and some with certain maps. I think it's an animation loading issue but I don't know what's causing it. Is there someone else who's had this issue?

Last edited:
I've been installing all of Roy12's, 'Highly Recommended" mods and sometimes when I start a scene, it goes through the cutscene with the girl talking and then just to the empty map. The girl is still where she was for the scene but I can't select any animations and when I try to quit, it just kind of freezes up. Strangely enough, everything works perfectly fine if a girl asks me out instead of me choosing one.

This happens 100% of the time with some of the girls, occasionally with some other girls and some with certain maps. I think it's an animation loading issue but I don't know what's causing it. Is there someone else who's had this issue?

this is due to a bad mod. move all the folders in \abdata\chara into another folder and see if the game works.
then move them back one at a time to see which one messes up your game.

I am having an issue where HS_StudioInvisible mod isn't fully working with 4k skin diffuse mod. The accsum ring isn't showing all the characters accessories, the rings all show in the lists just don't get the effect. Is this just the way it is or am i missing something? (Edit: Its actually graphic patch which is messing with it, also shortcuts and a few other similar mods to not work .)

Last edited:
this is due to a bad mod. move all the folders in \abdata\chara into another folder and see if the game works.
then move them back one at a time to see which one messes up your game.

Thanks for the reply! I figured out that the updates included in the EMF patch were causing my installation which was V1.20 to roll back to v1.10. Turns out that was what was causing my issue. I figued it out when I accidentally deleted the files in \abdata\chara rather than moving them and had to reinstall completely.

Unfortunately now that I'm running v1.20, a lot of the translations are missing though.

Hey guys,

i am new in Honey Select and installed yesterday game + all 3 DLC (incl. Party).
Now i have problems with the translation. Studio is translated rightly but Select is only Translated aprox 60%.
Used Lewton's 221216 with ui loader 0.16.0 or even EMF from yoshi but no one works.
Any advice?

Hello there

I'm having an annoying problem here, hope some of you can help.. After reading the whole thread and some other foruns, founded only 2 other guys reporting the same 'crashes', but no asnwers about solving it.
The point is: EVERYTIME I TRY TO SAVE A NEW / MODIFIED CHARACTER OR OUFIT, THE GAME IMMEDIATELY FREEZES. Background music and even the menu 'click sounds' still continue, but no other actions, even closing it (need to end through task manager). This is taking all the fun, really. After all, the char maker is one the high points of the game.

* using 1.20 BACKUP version with all the 'recommended' and trusted mods / translation. Tried to take off the abdata/chara AND plugin folders, run the game in admin mode, to no avail.
** ocasionally, some error logs are generated:

Unity Player [version: Unity 5.3.5f1_960ebf59018a]
d3d11.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module d3d11.dll at 0033:dc6590f4.

Any clues? I'd really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!

Hey guys i'm having some problems and would just like to throw them out here.

When i load up characters in studio they all seem to be the same height (hannah at -110 is same length as girl at 0), do I have to scale them down again myself?

And when i download bonetex files all the stats are at 1,1,1,1 etc for all the characters. Do I need to manually set those values myself? and if so how do i know which values to change and set.

<3

I'm not sure if anyone has reported this, yet, but I found out that the green shine and purple outlines that occur in NEO actually have to do with the way Vignette functions with the Chromatic Aberration setting. If you're using ShortcutsHS, you can lower that all the way down to stop the effect, and thus, the green shine.

Updated game to latest DLC. Reinstall all previous mods except Graphics Diffuse Patch. Everything working okay but old Studio having red IK block and sphere in middle of all my loaded scenes. It will not go away at all turning off IK, Controls or resetting scene to nothing. It just stay on screen. How can fix this annoying thing?!

i have installed many mods from this forum, and now for some reason the male only ejaculates hot air and no semen. anyone have any idea how to fix this?

i have installed many mods from this forum, and now for some reason the male only ejaculates hot air and no semen. anyone have any idea how to fix this?

dude needs a rest, lol

you might've turned off semen (by mistake via hotkey). go into config and check that Liquid Settings isn't sent to NONE.

Reactions: Sharyl

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!