[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Support Thread

Some of your mods are conflicting with the base game.

Download HS_SlotID from here or here and use it to identify which mods are conflicting.

You then need to either manually change the ID yourself using SB3UGs or inform the mod creator to update the mod to resolve the conflicts.

I just tried that, unfortunately I broke the game since the characters all have white skin now. I don't even know where to begin to fix that.

Delete all the files in your UserData\Config folder except Config.xml and VoiceVolume.xml
It might be cleaner to delete everything but it should work.

maybe a bad plugin. try renaming Plugins folder and see if the patching works.

if so, create a new Plugins folder and move the plugins in back one at a time (better, use updated ones)
I will try both techniques now and hoping it can work. This DLC have made me frustrated to want to quit HS!

EDIT: The only files in UserData/Config folder is Config.xml and VoiceVolume.xml.

EDIT 2: I remove all Plugins folder and patching worked. Game load Neo, Studio, and Select without black screens. Now I try add other plugins one by one. UITranlation plugin folder added and working again on all mode. Hoping that Uncensor2 or Additional Bone Modifier is not problem. I have suspect that HSUncensor2SkinTexModAdapter.dll is causing issue since SkinTexMod not installed because Alexae did not make for Neo yet. Also suspect GripMoveForHSVR.dll is issue because it is not part of mod I can remember.

EDIT 3: I have added all plugins before except two GripMove dlls. I do not use VR. I install HSUncensor2 plugin and new SkinTextMod 2.1 Alexae just release. All mode still working. Now I am at critical point of breakage. Seem like whenever updating to WideSlider 0.82 is when blank screen problems happen before. After backup is created of current working test version I update with Wideslider 0.82 and hoping it will not break. Maybe I finally get Party DLC and all mode to work. Cross the fingers. Question: Does the HoneySelect_64_WidesliderPatch.exe have to be clicked and run after update from older version 0.71 that was already in BACKUP INSTALL from Pastebin? Will it break previous made HoneySelect64.exe that was patched with IPA?

EDIT 4: Wideslider updated and working now! No issue with game at all! And it also load old characters and studio cards. Now I reinstall clothes and other mods. I will not install Plasticmind 4K graphic pack yet. I read too many problems making on Party DLC. Do not want to break game after days of trying to fix. I will keep two install version. One will be old HS with old Studio and one with Party DLC until 4K graphics mod is working for everyone.

Thank you so much to Redlost and Dilldoe for giving helpful information. Also thank you to everyone else who answer questions to help with issue of installing DLC. Maybe one day I will be good enough to be modder and create something you all like. Until then I am just humble hentai creator.
:D

Last edited:
If I wanted to share my first mod, how should i do it? What do you need to know?

First of all, how nice to hear you're a) modding and b) want to share your mods - that's really cool! As for the 'how to' of sharing, I would recommend uploading it (packed in a .rar or .zip) to something like MediaFire or Mega and then posting the link here at Anime-Sharing in the Request & Releases forum and over at Hong-Fire in the Honey Select Mods forum in its own post. Give your mod a nice, descriptive name (ie, if it is for example a bunch of hairs ported from Sims4 "Sims 4 Hair Pack" is probably better than "Fav Stuff" or "My First Mod") and always post a preview picture.

There's not much more to it than that, and if there is, people will tell you in the comments of your post. I look forward to seeing your work!

Thank you so much to Redlost and Dilldoe for giving helpful information. Also thank you to everyone else who answer questions to help with issue of installing DLC. Maybe one day I will be good enough to be modder and create something you all like. Until then I am just humble hentai creator.
:D

You can start very small things. If you grab the basic concepts you can achieve further success.
A thousand miles journey begins with one step
..... Now you have the chance to prove some arrogant modder that you can mod too.

Delete all the files in your UserData\Config folder except Config.xml and VoiceVolume.xml
It might be cleaner to delete everything but it should work.

You can start very small things. If you grab the basic concepts you can achieve further success. ..... Now you have the chance to prove some arrogant modder that you can mod too.

Yes I would like shutting his dam mouth.

I just tried that, unfortunately I broke the game since the characters all have white skin now. I don't even know where to begin to fix that.

Sounds a lot like the initial problems with the 4K diffuse patch. AFAIK the only way to fix the white skin problem is to install again from scratch and either don't install the 4K diffuse patch or install it at the very end.

First of all, how nice to hear you're a) modding and b) want to share your mods - that's really cool! As for the 'how to' of sharing, I would recommend uploading it (packed in a .rar or .zip) to something like MediaFire or Mega and then posting the link here at Anime-Sharing in the Request & Releases forum and over at Hong-Fire in the Honey Select Mods forum in its own post. Give your mod a nice, descriptive name (ie, if it is for example a bunch of hairs ported from Sims4 "Sims 4 Hair Pack" is probably better than "Fav Stuff" or "My First Mod") and always post a preview picture.

There's not much more to it than that, and if there is, people will tell you in the comments of your post. I look forward to seeing your work!

Thanks a lot for the answer, but my mod is a simple 4k Tattoo mod and use the SB3U way. In essence it adds a folder, "the folder I created" with the .unity3d files inside. So being my first mod, i wondered if I should inform about compatibility or requirements. Actually I think the only requirement is 4k skin diffused packs from Plastimind, being ultimately just a re-texturing 4k. It is not imported from any other game, but a rework.
Here is an example of readme.txt:
H.X. Production "Subject Zero Tattoo"
This is my first Mod, I hope you like it ;)

Something to know before!:

It requires 4k Skin diffuse Initial Pack and work with both versions on HS installation.
(before dlc 4/28 and with dlc 4/28, Depends on which you have installed)

==== Installation ====

Drag and drop abdata folder into your HoneySelect installation folder. and Enjoy!

==== Slot id ====

# 271072

==== You can do ====
Change Colors and Transparency
==== You cannot do ====
Share and Re-link without my permission.
***Please do not link to other sites.***
Do not ask me to share the character, I think yours is better;)

==== Uninstallation ====

Remove: abdata\hxs04k
Remove: abdata\list\characustom\hxs04k.unity3d
What do you say is enough?

Maybe I open a post, first with the pictures and then decide whether to share it or not depending on the interest.
https://i.imgbox.com/IuGEL50V.jpg
https://i.imgbox.com/ClTKrIxp.jpg
**The bbcode spoiler button ?????? it is a bit complicated! sorry!**
***But why this forum does not have automatic image resizing / remote link or a lightbox ???***

Thanks again for any other explanations and excuse me if I use this thread to deepen the issue. :P

All right?

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...oduction-subject-zero-tattoo-[w-i-p-]-608240/

Last edited:
Does Studio Neo read old Studio scene cards? I used the 4K Diffuse Test Patch and it seems that Neo won't show my old cards anymore. And how to make Studio Neo fullscreen not windowed?

Does Studio Neo read old Studio scene cards? I used the 4K Diffuse Test Patch and it seems that Neo won't show my old cards anymore. And how to make Studio Neo fullscreen not windowed?

I don't think Studio Neo is supposed to read Studio Classic (c'mon guys, let's start calling it that) scene cards, because it has its own item list and item specifications. So in terms of scenes, you just have to start over. As for full-screen, the InitSetting.exe hasn't been translated nor the HoneySelectLauncher.exe updated, but there's a check-box beneath the screen resolution in InitSetting.exe that enables full-screen.

I don't think Studio Neo is supposed to read Studio Classic (c'mon guys, let's start calling it that) scene cards, because it has its own item list and item specifications. So in terms of scenes, you just have to start over. As for full-screen, the InitSetting.exe hasn't been translated nor the HoneySelectLauncher.exe updated, but there's a check-box beneath the screen resolution in InitSetting.exe that enables full-screen.

how can i see neo loading old studio
xc6jrc.jpg

But before I patched game I could see old cards on list and load with "Load (old)" on System Menu. Now only see Neo cards on lists.

But before I patched game I could see old cards on list and load with "Load (old)" on System Menu. Now only see Neo cards on lists.

Ah! See, I didn't know that :) I directly patched the game after installing, so I was wondering why "Load - Old" gives the same list as "Load". In that case, you should ask plasticmind to look into that I suppose.

Hi all, I recently used HoneySelectItemResolver to install some of Snooley's Mods. Now there's a chance that the game won't render the girl's vagina in a scene, it doesn't happen all the time but when it does the girl has nothing on her crotch area. I also just recently suffered some serious but occasional performance lost in the game. I tried it with different girls but there's still a chance that the game won't render her vagina. How do I fix this?

Hi all, I recently used HoneySelectItemResolver to install some of Snooley's Mods. Now there's a chance that the game won't render the girl's vagina in a scene, it doesn't happen all the time but when it does the girl has nothing on her crotch area. I also just recently suffered some serious but occasional performance lost in the game. I tried it with different girls but there's still a chance that the game won't render her vagina. How do I fix this?
Your problem seems very strange because HiR doesn't has anything to do with uncensors. Please give this additional information:
What game version do you have?
Has you upgrade recently to the new DLC2?
Which version of HoneySelectItemResolver did you use?
Which uncensor are you using, SBX, Uncenone or HSUncensor2 framework?
If you are using the HSUncensor2 framework, do you have the latest version installed which is V0.6.3?

Your problem seems very strange because HiR doesn't has anything to do with uncensors. Please give this additional information:
What game version do you have?
Has you upgrade recently to the new DLC2?
Which version of HoneySelectItemResolver did you use?
Which uncensor are you using, SBX, Uncenone or HSUncensor2 framework?
If you are using the HSUncensor2 framework, do you have the latest version installed which is V0.6.3?

My Game version is 1.20, and I've updated the game with the newest Party DLC which worked perfectly. I used HoneySelectItemResolver version 1.1.1, and currently running SBX2 uncensor for the game. I'm aware that saying HiR causing the problem is very strange but I have no other logical explanation for it since the game worked perfectly before installing Snooley's Mods, and since all of them are outfits and abdata files, I highly doubt the mod itself is what caused the problem. Do you think reinstalling/updating my Uncensor'll fix the problem?

My Game version is 1.20, and I've updated the game with the newest Party DLC which worked perfectly. I used HoneySelectItemResolver version 1.1.1, and currently running SBX2 uncensor for the game. I'm aware that saying HiR causing the problem is very strange but I have no other logical explanation for it since the game worked perfectly before installing Snooley's Mods, and since all of them are outfits and abdata files, I highly doubt the mod itself is what caused the problem. Do you think reinstalling/updating my Uncensor'll fix the problem?

Yes, I would recommend that you reinstall the uncensor, that shouldn't make more problems. You can find the latest version in HF here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5718823-sbx2-5d-uncensor-05-12-patch-support

The other thing will be to check which version of SB3UGS you are using when running HiR.

Can someone tell me how to use IPA ,Please ?

Click and drag all the Honey Select .exe files [ie 'HoneySelect_64.exe', 'HoneyStudio_64.exe', etc] into the 'IPA.exe' file and it will create a 'Patch & Launch.exe' for each. You will only have to do this once.

Run the 'Patch & Launch.exe' files once and that will install whatever Mods you have in your 'Plugins' folder. After that you can run the game and studio(s) normally from the main launcher. Everytime you add a new Mod into your 'Plugins' folder, you will need to run those 'Patch & Launch.exe' files.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Fenrir_
I download the last dlc 1.20 but when I click the button to install it appears this error

Hello,

I have been having some trouble with tattoo's recently being offset of their original placement. Additionally, a majority of the tattoos do not appear anymore. Is there a solution to this problem? Thanks in advance!

Screenshot (17).pngScreenshot (18).pngScreenshot (19)_LI.jpgScreenshot (20)_LI.jpg

Hey, I downloaded some mods from http://rara.jp/playclub/ but it seems they started to use something I don't know about bcuz most recent clothing or hair mods are invisible for me. Lists are fine but the models are not showing up instead the body disappears altogether. Not sure if it's an ID conflict or what.

Hey, I downloaded some mods from http://rara.jp/playclub/ but it seems they started to use something I don't know about bcuz most recent clothing or hair mods are invisible for me. Lists are fine but the models are not showing up instead the body disappears altogether. Not sure if it's an ID conflict or what.

Are you using Zeaska's More Slot IDs mod? If you using Japanese mod you better be using it or you have lot of conflicts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?