[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Support Thread

Any way I can find out whats conflicting?

Delete the plugin folder and open the studio with normal version of .exe not the patch .exe. If it's fixed then the problem is around the plugin area. Must have installed a bad file.

Delete the plugin folder and open the studio with normal version of .exe not the patch .exe. If it's fixed then the problem is around the plugin area. Must have installed a bad file.

Unfortunately that didn't work. Same result regardless. Thanks for the help.

Re: [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Hi there.

I was wondering if there was a "proper" checklist of what and in what order I should install the 4K skin packs mods and all other facial.skin related mods. The number downloadable files and separate mods that are part of this are increasing and I'm getting a little confused about the order in which they should be installed. So if someone has a clues please chime in. Thanks.

Allow me to elaborate:

I currently have downloaded the following mods...

4K diffuse initial pack (max compatibility)
4K diffuse initial pack (max compatibility)(161222DLC Hotfix)
4K diffuse replace list (V2)
4K Texture Pack
4K_cf_m_base (where do I install this?)
8K_smaps_by_ac
body specular test
Graphic options for 4K diffuse initial pack final version
HoneySelect Face Project V4
HoneySelect Graphic Patch

As you can see this is getting a little ridiculous...the modders involved in these projects should collaborate more and produce a singular "installation pack" for this to be done.

Re: [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Hi there.

I was wondering if there was a "proper" checklist of what and in what order I should install the 4K skin packs mods and all other facial.skin related mods. The number downloadable files and separate mods that are part of this are increasing and I'm getting a little confused about the order in which they should be installed. So if someone has a clues please chime in. Thanks.

Allow me to elaborate:

I currently have downloaded the following mods...

4K diffuse initial pack (max compatibility)
4K diffuse initial pack (max compatibility)(161222DLC Hotfix)
4K diffuse replace list (V2)
4K Texture Pack
4K_cf_m_base (where do I install this?)
8K_smaps_by_ac
body specular test
Graphic options for 4K diffuse initial pack final version
HoneySelect Face Project V4
HoneySelect Graphic Patch

As you can see this is getting a little ridiculous...the modders involved in these projects should collaborate more and produce a singular "installation pack" for this to be done.

From what I can tell everything is available in Post #2 in HF thread. But still ask Plastic mind just in case if you are unsure.

With the upcoming DLC in April, is it too bold to think that a fresh installation will be necessary?

With the upcoming DLC in April, is it too bold to think that a fresh installation will be necessary?

nope, it'll be redundant. with the new dlc, pretty sure they'll release a update patch as well, which would effectively replace core files changed by mod(s) (ie. ipa, wideslider, etc...)

possibly a fresh install of studio might be needed, but from what I read, possibly not since it'll be a new version instead of an update.

Is it worth to install the 8K maps for skins?

I was checking the files and it seems that they would simply replace the already installed 4K skin unity3d files with smaller files.

This is annoying.

Let's say that I reinstalled HS. With all the updates/DLc's...etc...but now two coordinate cards and clothing items that go along with it are no longer there. Would there be a way to figure out how to get them back?

This is annoying.

Let's say that I reinstalled HS. With all the updates/DLc's...etc...but now two coordinate cards and clothing items that go along with it are no longer there. Would there be a way to figure out how to get them back?

which 2?

some outfits were bonuses that didn't come with the updates/dlc. (kimono, magician, idol, etc..)

I am having this strange issue with character customisation. I am using default clothes and accessories to create a character. When I click on save. The game freezes. Same goes to saving clothes as well. I have my best guest is the mods. But when I used the Illusion clothes, the problem is there too. Who else is having this problem?

I am having this strange issue with character customisation. I am using default clothes and accessories to create a character. When I click on save. The game freezes. Same goes to saving clothes as well. I have my best guest is the mods. But when I used the Illusion clothes, the problem is there too. Who else is having this problem?

it could be one of the shortcut mods, or the bone adjustment one since that creates an additional txt file when saving.

if it's a clothing mod, check in the game and see if the game crash. sometime a bad mod will let creator work, but will crash the game.

I had this problem before, when I installed the game in the Program Files folder, and did not have write permission to the UserData folder. The game froze when I tried to save anything or exit an H scene.

my does not freeze but i have noticed as time went on....no after installing one of the patches,after, that when i'd click on other then save/load , when the game has to show the char list it would and up till now, lag a bit, it must be a game issue cause by system is no slouch at all

it could be one of the shortcut mods, or the bone adjustment one since that creates an additional txt file when saving.

if it's a clothing mod, check in the game and see if the game crash. sometime a bad mod will let creator work, but will crash the game.
Thanks for the reply. I read this late but credits goes to you for the help. I suspect that it has to do with plugins since game freezes on default clothes. It's Addtional Bone Modifier. I never used that mod since the day it released. I won't be needing that.
I had this problem before, when I installed the game in the Program Files folder, and did not have write permission to the UserData folder. The game froze when I tried to save anything or exit an H scene.
My game is not in the "Program Folders" created separate drive for easy management of all softwares. Exiting H-Scene more correctly exiting the studio sometimes the studio crashes. Reason: Vrl0v3r HS Add-on Plugin. But the newer updates have solved that problem.

How do you translate the name of Studio items into other language? Like from English to Japanese or other way around? Does job require the use of SB3UGS V1.0.54delta?

How do you translate the name of Studio items into other language? Like from English to Japanese or other way around? Does job require the use of SB3UGS V1.0.54delta?

easiest way is if you have UITranslation plugin installed, you can just add the studio item's japanese name into the Studio_Items.1.noregex.txt with the english translation.

edit:
you can easily get the name of the studio items in the '\abdata\studio\list\itemlist\honey\Item\List_Honey_00_Sheet2.MonoBehaviour' file. that is assuming you're using HiR.

Hi, I recently installed this game, and got latest updates/DLC+ essential/random cloth mods installed in the process. My problem is that I can't load the Nun outfit and Gothic Lolita outfit(this one I have the skirt, but not the top) from the PNG preset. I tried to search and found nothing, except they were supposed to be a part of the updates. Where can I find this outfit? Help would be appreciated :)

Edit(SOLVED) : Never mind, One of the mods conflicted and made the clothes disappear from the list.

Last edited:
I have an question.
I read the tutorials how to insert new coses. So my shirt is not visible, only the buttons and the body are visible.
I used as template the p_cf_body_top_03_00 inside cf_top_00.unity3d, where I replaced the meshes.
My guess is, that my shirt is not visible, cause the original cos contains only 4 models, top_a, top_b, body_a and body_b.
My cos includes at first 8 models and I wanted to insert 6 more additonal.

I inserted already the NmL, which I recalculated and a new CAB-String.

Where is my mistake?

I have an question.
I read the tutorials how to insert new coses. So my shirt is not visible, only the buttons and the body are visible.
I used as template the p_cf_body_top_03_00 inside cf_top_00.unity3d, where I replaced the meshes.
My guess is, that my shirt is not visible, cause the original cos contains only 4 models, top_a, top_b, body_a and body_b.
My cos includes at first 8 models and I wanted to insert 6 more additonal.

I inserted already the NmL, which I recalculated and a new CAB-String.

Where is my mistake?

To add a new transform in the object tree, using your above file as example:
Open the Object tree for p_cf_body_top_03_00 so you can see transforms N_top_a and N_top_b.
Open your FBX files with the new meshes.
In the FBX window on the left, drag and drop the mesh you want to include into either N_top_a or N_top_b, depending on where they are supposed to go.
When the options window appears, make sure to check mark "Create Mesh Transform" (if this is not checked you will replace meshes instead of adding). This will create the new SkinnedMeshRender transform.
Afterward make sure that each mesh you replaced or added has the correct material assigned to it.

And there is also a very important difference with SBPR. If you are using original files from HS you will notice that non of those files have materials in them, because HS now use externally referenced materials. If you wants internal materials, have to copy and paste the material into the files and then assign them to the meshes.

You can also create the new transforms under O_top00_a and O_top00_b by dragging into them instead of N_top_a and N_top_b.

Hello,

I've recently installed Zaeska top07 mod and Sorry's accessories mods.

But now, every characters I have are now white and do not perform animations anymore ( literally not moving) and I cannot modify their skin color.

I haven't tried to H one of them since there is no point.
I also tried to back-up my folder by getting an older version of it, it seems like the files have disapeared but the issue still remain.

Perhaps one of you has a solution, thanks guys.

Hello,

I've recently installed Zaeska top07 mod and Sorry's accessories mods.

But now, every characters I have are now white and do not perform animations anymore ( literally not moving) and I cannot modify their skin color.

I haven't tried to H one of them since there is no point.
I also tried to back-up my folder by getting an older version of it, it seems like the files have disapeared but the issue still remain.

Perhaps one of you has a solution, thanks guys.

I don't think it's those mods that's messing up the game. it seems more like you installed a SBPR mod.

in your \abdata\list\characustom folder, right click and Sort by Date Modified. Select Zaeska top07 mod, Sorry's accessories mods and all the mods after that and move them to a temp folder.
run the game and see if it's fixed. then one by one move the mods from the temp folder back and check the game to find the one that's messing it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?