[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Support Thread

What's the recommended way to solve mod conflicts? HIR is only for Studio. Is there a tool to solve mod conflicts inside the main game? Or can someone point me to a tutorial on how to do it manually?

Can you be specific what is conflicting with main game?

FFFQ_Pants_01 conflicting with Net Knee Socks C (Black)
The game can load the FFFQ Pants but when I switch to Knee Socks, it's blank. If I completely restart the game, I can load Knee socks but then the pants are blank. They both use socks slot.
FFFQ pants comes from a chinese modder. I don't know what the source of knee socks is.
Is there someway I can see what file an item belongs to on the hard drive?

FFFQ_Pants_01 conflicting with Net Knee Socks C (Black)
The game can load the FFFQ Pants but when I switch to Knee Socks, it's blank. If I completely restart the game, I can load Knee socks but then the pants are blank. They both use socks slot.
FFFQ pants comes from a chinese modder. I don't know what the source of knee socks is.
Is there someway I can see what file an item belongs to on the hard drive?

It's an ID conflict and I am unsure if there is tool to resolve the ID conflicts for clothes. Currently HIR is designed to resolve studio files (objects). Only solution is you need to resolve the ID conflict yourself by changing the number using SB3UGS

Visit this post also: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...honey-select-slot-manager-v-1-1-updated-01-03

It's an ID conflict and I am unsure if there is tool to resolve the ID conflicts for clothes. Currently HIR is designed to resolve studio files (objects). Only solution is you need to resolve the ID conflict yourself by changing the number using SB3UGS

Visit this post also: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...honey-select-slot-manager-v-1-1-updated-01-03

Thanks for the pointer. More stuff to learn. Regarding Item Slot Manager: Would changing item slot affect character saves? Quickly glancing through it doesn't yield this info.

Thanks for the pointer. More stuff to learn. Regarding Item Slot Manager: Would changing item slot affect character saves? Quickly glancing through it doesn't yield this info.

Link provide is a tool to check if your new ID conflict with anyone else incase you decide to do it manually. It won't affect the physical attributes of your character but you may need to re-do the clothing part again in the character editor because of new ID you will create.

my girls been really red lately in the face. Not sure which mod it is but plasticmind pre 12/22 4k plasticskin was okay. Now I almost have to go back to the non-4K skins to have good looking skin it was reversed before the 12/22 patch. Anyways here's a few pictures. The skin seem a bit red around the legs.

Screenshot_61.jpg

Screenshot_62.jpg

So, I've have been running in to this issue where I can't use background images and/or change the background color within the studio.
Now I've installed a heap of mods that I got recommended, but didn't notice the issue the first time I ran the studio.
I could use bg pictures and change the bg color, launching the studio today I could no longer use either.

So what I'm interested in knowing is what type of mods that possibly be a cause to this type of issue.

So, I've have been running in to this issue where I can't use background images and/or change the background color within the studio.
Now I've installed a heap of mods that I got recommended, but didn't notice the issue the first time I ran the studio.
I could use bg pictures and change the bg color, launching the studio today I could no longer use either.

So what I'm interested in knowing is what type of mods that possibly be a cause to this type of issue.

Did you install the 4K mod? Because background images and color can't be changed.

Re: [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Oh I didn't notice there was a support thread here already so I made a new thread earlier ><;

I am having trouble installing the EMF ENG patch. I've installed the game just fine but I keep running into 'access is denied' on some files being replaced or edited while trying to run the EMF patch. How do I get past that? Most of the time it won't allow the patch to make changes to HoneySelect(studio)_32.exe, HoneySelect(studio)_64.exe and InitSetting.exe. Thanks a lot. I can run the game but the UI is not translated at the end if I 'ignore' all the un-accessed files...

Oh I didn't notice there was a support thread here already so I made a new thread earlier ><;

I am having trouble installing the EMF ENG patch. I've installed the game just fine but I keep running into 'access is denied' on some files being replaced or edited while trying to run the EMF patch. How do I get past that? Most of the time it won't allow the patch to make changes to HoneySelect(studio)_32.exe, HoneySelect(studio)_64.exe and InitSetting.exe. Thanks a lot. I can run the game but the UI is not translated at the end if I 'ignore' all the un-accessed files...

depends on your folder path. did you install the game in your 'C:\Program Files' directory?
windows made it very hard for 3rd party programs to access files in that path for security reason. you can try running the patch as admin or reinstall your game to another folder.

depends on your folder path. did you install the game in your 'C:\Program Files' directory?
windows made it very hard for 3rd party programs to access files in that path for security reason. you can try running the patch as admin or reinstall your game to another folder.

Yes, I did. I thought it might be because I did install it there but I will try that next. Thanks.

Edit:
Well, I tried but I still get the same error ;; I installed it outside of program files...
http://tinyurl.com/ju96y8e A bunch of these but for different files.

I did find an older translation patch v2 and was able to manually move those into the game folder to get english text though, so the translation problem is solved for now ^^

Hi,

Ive noticed for a while now that I'm having issues with clothing items among other things disappearing from my list of choices and or the actual clothing item not appearing even though I have clicked on it. I believe that the installation of other clothing mods with potentially conflicting item ID's is the cause. How can I resolve this issue?

For example, a clothing item such as the courtesan outfit is an item that i only saw after first installing the base game and updates. However, as time progressed and I added other clothing items that particular piece just disappeared.

Any help appreciated, I'm pretty sure it's that simple but anyways, thank you.

Hi,

Ive noticed for a while now that I'm having issues with clothing items among other things disappearing from my list of choices and or the actual clothing item not appearing even though I have clicked on it. I believe that the installation of other clothing mods with potentially conflicting item ID's is the cause. How can I resolve this issue?

For example, a clothing item such as the courtesan outfit is an item that i only saw after first installing the base game and updates. However, as time progressed and I added other clothing items that particular piece just disappeared.

Any help appreciated, I'm pretty sure it's that simple but anyways, thank you.

i have the same problem before because ID conflict, the easy way are delete mods that conflicted or u can rearrange ID number if u dont want to delete those mods with HS slot ID from here http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...y-hs_slotid-honey-select-slot-manager-546779/

PS: when u open HS_slotID and ur mods not listed, u have to manually put ur game path on HS_slotID.ini with notepad

Did you install the 4K mod? Because background images and color can't be changed.

It did seem to be the never version of the 4k skin mod that were the cause. TMV pointed me to an earlier version that
doesn't seem to cause any issues.

It did seem to be the never version of the 4k skin mod that were the cause. TMV pointed me to an earlier version that
doesn't seem to cause any issues.
Syncroz is quite right about that. I stopped using the newest version altogether for not just that reason, either. It also removes the games vignette, and played havoc on the skydomes.
It just felt problematic for me, overall, and was also the reason for my black-box bug issue returning. Since I've reverted to the earlier version, that issue, too, has vanished, thankfully.

Which reminds me... we really don't have any solid, true dark night skydomes, unfortunately. That one with the big-ass moon is close, but... not quite.

Btw, does anyone know if those eyelashes by gchaos on HF are ever going to be ported from SBPR? Gchaos himself seems to have been inactive for quite some time, now.

Syncroz is quite right about that. I stopped using the newest version altogether for not just that reason, either. It also removes the games vignette, and played havoc on the skydomes.
It just felt problematic for me, overall, and was also the reason for my black-box bug issue returning. Since I've reverted to the earlier version, that issue, too, has vanished, thankfully.

Which reminds me... we really don't have any solid, true dark night skydomes, unfortunately. That one with the big-ass moon is close, but... not quite.

Btw, does anyone know if those eyelashes by gchaos on HF are ever going to be ported from SBPR? Gchaos himself seems to have been inactive for quite some time, now.

Can you guide me which version you revert without losing the decent 4k effect. Thanks

What does the master volume do in Studio? I set to min and max but can't see the difference yet.

What does the master volume do in Studio? I set to min and max but can't see the difference yet.

it should affect all the sound (bgm & voice) in studio.
you can try bgm (sound), set that to max and then try master volume to see if there's a difference.

Converting textures from other Non-Illusion H-Games to Honey Select?

Now I'm not sure if this should be in mod support or in the Skin Tex Mod thread but considering how unusual of a request it is but, now a while ago The Klub 17 which is a 3DSexvilla mod is what was my go to for high hentai thrills. But Honey Select is superior for me in alot of ways plus its easier on my shitty computer work load wise.

But there's some things I wish I could grab over from there, poses are one for the main game outside studio but thats a complicated mess. Textures seem more feasible, especially since TK17 also uses PNGs just like the skin mod does..

so does anybody know the right way to go about it? will just dumping it in work or do you have to do some techno-trickery for it since TK17 separates the textures by region like hands, head, body, genitals & etc?

I've got some textures on me if anybody's willing to give them a shot. Honestly though there are somethings here which would be better if they were clothing mods in some ways, I really wanted to make a sexy She-Venom for instance with half & removable parts for top & bottom so I don't know if the skinmod can do that on the fly like you can with the clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?