Hello, it could be nice if someone was able to made a plugin for studio that make character change face emotion (just like in the normal game, but for the studio) Maybe some additionnal feature should be awesome like Opening (eye and mouth) variation on time, etc. :)

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5724259-hs-studio-addon-plugin-v0-9-4-ik-animation-etc-12-29-update-163

This mod already does exactly that.

Is there a mod that let's males adopt female poses and animations and vice versa? Cuz that could be of use.

There is an attempt by someone over on hongfire but it's UTTERLY USELESS and a pain in the buggerin arse.

Hey, It'd be great it if someone made some of the idol outfits from Tokyo Mirage Sessions. Reference below:

The first is on the very right of this image, and in the video:

tokyo_mirage_sessions__fe___tsubasa_oribe__other_c_by_thanatos_3d-dadf83b.png

And then here is a picture and video the other one:
TMS_concept_of_Kiria_Kurono%2C_01.jpg

request - Tera armor

Hey guys, can we have some Tera armor in HS? the only one i can find is Zeaska's Tera swim suit, but we need more of them. Tera's armor is very skimpy and sexy, should look great in HS

Request : school infirmary map

Anyone good enough to make an school infirmary map? Something simple, just a small room with 2 beds or so. We have a bunch of nurse costumes but no infirmary map? Shame!

Maybe someone remember but there was a really good school infirmary map for the game Premium Play Darkness. If only I could find it again, something like this would be really cool.

Is there, or could someone come up with, a shoe/socks mod that makes the legs from the knees down invisible?

I was making some Strike Witches characters and wanted to have alternate outfits with the striker units but whenever their knees bend their lower legs are popping out of the unit.

Looking for a high resolution skin for females with small breasts, without so much shading around the breasts. Also is there a high res male skin out there somewhere?

Could anyone share a modified Assembly-CSharp.dll with room size expanded? I've been trying to do it myself all night and as soon as I get NET reflector and reflexil working for a second the damn thing keeps crashing before i can change anything.

Do you have a mod that allows you to select characters at the same time in Honey Studio?

I want to start animating characters at the same time in Honey studio, but it is impossible because I can not select the characters together. Is there a way to solve this problem? What mod can be used to solve this problem?

Could anyone share a modified Assembly-CSharp.dll with room size expanded? I've been trying to do it myself all night and as soon as I get NET reflector and reflexil working for a second the damn thing keeps crashing before i can change anything.

Here you go. The problem is that all the other patches also update this file (Wideslider, IPA) so you'll probably need those to get this file to actually work, but I have no idea if it's totally necessary.

https://mega.nz/#!mVVC1LRC!zZjNCCuTsfit0-dfZiYvYSkbYNnIjuOSM6cjXxqVMpw

[REQUEST] SBPR world map to HS studio?

Anyone interested in making studio items out of the SBPR map like THIS MOD did back in the day.

I originally planned to figure it out myself, but life is in the way at the moment. :/
That mod was one of my most used studio mods and I would be extremely grateful to anyone that can port it over.

Re: Do you have a mod that allows you to select characters at the same time in Honey Studio?

You'll have to wait at the end of the loop or you can just try mmd plugins and animate all.

Re: [REQUEST] SBPR world map to HS studio?

Thanks you. I believe ramoram mentioned attempting it back around the HS release, but I never saw that post. If he is still working on it, he will do better than I could.

[REQUEST] Blank background map

I have a request. I would attempt to make this mod on my own but I am way too busy these days to start learning how to do this.

What I would like to have is a blank sphere as a map that has a neutral color other than white to be used in conjunction with the VR mod. Mainly for use in the studio as the VR mod does not show the standard black background that you get in the desktop version.

The white can be very glaring in the HMD and make it hard to see all the details of my beautiful creations. The maps that we currently have are too busy for my eyes. Plus, I tend to get juttering when those maps are loaded.

A perfectly neutral grey (#333) would be excellent or even a straight black (#000) would be preferable to white.

Thank you ahead of time to whoever wants to take this on.

I will see to it and release it this weekend if my health permits. The preview in HF was a test, with upgraded version of SB3UGS. I will give it another try.

Yea Ramoram said he was playing with the idea for some time now actually, it's a monumental task no doubt. But I agree, the shear amount of shots available with that island is massive, everything from shops, centers, buildings, forests, mountains, caves, cliffs, it's so varied it gives you a lot to work with. I'm glad to see Ramoram is still working on it, but yea...that looks like a shit ton of work!

Take all the time you need ramoram, I do not mean to make you feel rushed or anything.
Had I gone back through the posts I would have seen that you were working on it.

Either way, thank you for the update and all your hard work.

@Elrodeus... Never thought I would see someone else from TN

Lol. Me either. The anime crowd is small here. I feel like I probably ran into you already at some point lol

Re: [REQUEST] Blank background map

Yes, that would be nice. I don't know why we can't change the background color in VR. White is hurting my eyes :(

Does anyone has the Sweat mod for Honey Select???

I just found the Sweat mod for SBPR . But don't know how to translate it into Honey Select version

Can someone make a colorable version of the Santa Gloves? I know that the Colorable Clothing pack for SBX2 1.3 has them, but they recolor the gloves entirely instead of just the red part which doesn't look good if I set the saturation to maximum and changed the hue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shubham.co is a leader in providing housing finance solutions to those with informal incomes. We are amongst the first organizations in India to evolve from document-based underwriting to customized credit programs for each customer and have become a leading home loan provider to borrowers without formal income.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?