Not entirely sure if this has been requested before, nor if works in honey select, but would it be possible to add new sliders to male characters? e.g. Height slider and Genitalia slider (width and lenght)
Things like that would open so much more possibilities to character customizations. But i'm not a modder myself, so i don't have much to contribute with the idea, and also this might conflict with the sex animations.
Nonetheless i would absolutely love a mod like this. Male characters feel so restrict in their creations, this surely would make things more interesting.

Re: [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Looking for a mod, or information on creating a mod, to unlock the framerate in the shower scene. It makes VR unbearable because for some reason the shower scene is capped at 35 FPS.

My wish list:
1. Devil tail (heart-shaped)
2. A sword and a sword belt
3. More and more tattoos.
4. Star wars mod, the head of Darth Talon, tattoo, and laser sword.
5. More winter clothings, particularily a overcoat to cover the swimsuit.
6. Accessory : Paper money, snake, etc

Disney Outfits

Hello everybody.I am new here.
I was hoping for mods from disney princess.Outfits.Should i reference a pictures under the request?
One request one thread or i can make more request using one thread?

Thanks again

Hello everybody.I am new here.
I was hoping for mods from disney princess.Outfits.Should i reference a pictures under the request?

Thanks again

Last edited:
shortcut plugin? what plug in is this?

ShortcutPlugin.0.4 that's what it's called...it's quirky some things won't work right,which ? ,not sure i spend most of the time making chars(it's lengthy if you wana make a unique appealing one)

you probably should apply the official patch N....though if you have not i think the first person cam still works....also if you do apply the patch some things will be unmoded like translation mods

ShortcutPlugin.0.4 that's what it's called...it's quirky some things won't work right,which ? ,not sure i spend most of the time making chars(it's lengthy if you wana make a unique appealing one)

you probably should apply the official patch N....though if you have not i think the first person cam still works....also if you do apply the patch some things will be unmoded like translation mods

Mind sharing a link please?

Hi! I'm working on a comic utilizing Honey Select, I was wondering if it was at all possible to get some mods that would help me see it too completion.

I need:

Cross dressing outfits for guys
The maps from SBPR
more outfits (and hair) for guys. Even if it's just the female hair.
more effects like lasers, shines and shadows
A Lamia/snake woman lower half kind of body

If anyone can do this, I will be sure to put a link and credit you wherever I post the comic!

Hello guys, does anyone know which hair mod is used in this card? Have been searching for weeks.

Thanks! :redface:

@Ser4phz:
Other people's mods will not be blindly shared here. You or anyone else are welcome to contact the original author and ask for permission of sharing his mod here, and then with his consent please do so.

Can anyone transfer animations from SBPR Studio to HS Studio?

I noticed there is only one footjob animation in the HS studio whereas there are several in SBPR studio. Would anyone be able to carry them over? Is anyone working on this?

i request a standard alone hair invert mod alone ( not multi functional tool because it's very buggy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ