Someone suggested that Height 100 equals roughly a 6' or 183cm, and that works for me.

Ok, I'll go with that. Everyone seems to have their own sense of height, but some characters I have downloaded confused me. It's almost if the author was confused and made a lol character when they were going for an adult.[/QUOTE]

Consider the fact that the game is Japanese, they're a Lilliputian bunch.

Yo I made my account just so I could make this request :boys_please:

I would love a Few Eureka 7 Mods Eureka's dress Hair and if it wouldn't be to hard Her eyes and a liftboard.

I almost Never see any Eureka 7 Mods and the ones that are out are for older games that don't have this good of a studio, also has any one done the evangelion plug suits yet?

I think if it is it is only temporary since HF has been having a lot of issues recently. Though I do believe once HF is back up and running 100% everything should go back to normal. We just have to wait and see.

I know HF site has been running bad for a good while now. I do remember Inquisitor putting together the patches together which he referred to as "HF" for Have Fun, at least to what he said once that I can remember. It was just fitting because they were also posted on hongfire which is also referred to as HF.

I guess what I should have asked was is he even still around and still does the HF patches? I can't remember exactly when, but I do recall him stating that he was going to be gone for a bit due to personal life issues.

So I am wondering, if this EMF patch by the Doc is the replacement of the HF patches that Inquisitor use to do back in the day? If so then I will start to grab up the EMF patches once they are more in depth with final illusion patches/updates and the core essential mods that everyone enjoys. Until then it is manual dl and install.

I do appreciate Dr. Yoshi compiling and creating these EMF patches though. I am glad to see someone with the knowledge and means to do it and get it done

I know HF site has been running bad for a good while now. I do remember Inquisitor putting together the patches together which he referred to as "HF" for Have Fun, at least to what he said once that I can remember. It was just fitting because they were also posted on hongfire which is also referred to as HF.

I guess what I should have asked was is he even still around and still does the HF patches? I can't remember exactly when, but I do recall him stating that he was going to be gone for a bit due to personal life issues.

So I am wondering, if this EMF patch by the Doc is the replacement of the HF patches that Inquisitor use to do back in the day? If so then I will start to grab up the EMF patches once they are more in depth with final illusion patches/updates and the core essential mods that everyone enjoys. Until then it is manual dl and install.

I do appreciate Dr. Yoshi compiling and creating these EMF patches though. I am glad to see someone with the knowledge and means to do it and get it done
Yeah I haven't seen him around myself, though it is stated that the EMF patches was created for people(beginners) who had no idea how to install the mods and such.

Yeah I haven't seen him around myself, though it is stated that the EMF patches was created for people(beginners) who had no idea how to install the mods and such.

So the EMF patch is not really a replacement but more of an easy install for beginners you say? Interesting, although the EMF patch seems to still have great potential to be a solid patch further down the road. Right on.

Ok about the height thing, the default height 50,seems like 5'10,rather tall for default...that's how it seems to me

Requesting a Card Manager/Sorter for HS and SBPR i have over 34K of SBPR cards and meh about 29k HS i want to sort these cards to their respective folders (ie: sex, bust size height, etc) for a personal thing but am willing to share all cards in exchange for said program

I have a jumbled mess of cards :hypnotized:

Would any of you be so kind as to make the sailor swimsuit top into an accessory? I'd like to combine it with some of my "Regular Clothing" mods to make custom sailor outfits.
Turning it into another category would also work. Gloves, for example which I never use. Maybe it's simpler than turning it into an accessory.
Or you could teach me how to do such a thing if you are patient enough :)

Thanks ^_^

So the EMF patch is not really a replacement but more of an easy install for beginners you say? Interesting, although the EMF patch seems to still have great potential to be a solid patch further down the road. Right on.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it wa sintended for beginners, but at later time it might turn into the regular patch and such.

anybody happen to know how to make a file I copied from HS and modified it. I need to make it stand alone? Anyone know how to do that?

Ok about the height thing, the default height 50,seems like 5'10,rather tall for default...that's how it seems to me
Nope, looks too short. She's looks more like 5'5??. 100 looks like 5'11-ish. I wanna know how tall the male model is. Probably 6'0?

Umm i already did,reread my post again...not sure i've heard of the emf patcher

So with the latest patch, 10/14 I assume, the penis rescale works with the plugin even if you change position ? Does it work for you now ? I'm sorry to insist but this is pretty much the only thing preventing me from enjoying the game atm lol.

So with the latest patch, 10/14 I assume, the penis rescale works with the plugin even if you change position ? Does it work for you now ? I'm sorry to insist but this is pretty much the only thing preventing me from enjoying the game atm lol.

Unfortunately it seems not to work(did not use this mod much)...i tested it and it seems that after the first pose the slider reverts or becomes inactive(one of the 2)

Are there any modders with plans on porting hairstyles to HS? It seems like hair, such a basic necessity for our girls, has been vastly overlooked. (With some exceptions, of course, like Snooley's pack)
Mostly I was referring to styles originating from The Sims 3/4.

I'm still trying to find a true "bald" hair mod for female characters, the one from DillDoe leaves a "Five O'Clock Shadow." Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, does anyone have a the cape and clothes for Saitama from One Punch Man? I've seen a few posts mentioning them but I can't seem to find them anywhere. I'd really like to share the Saitama I made but I think he needs more than just his blue speedo XD

Unfortunately it seems not to work(did not use this mod much)...i tested it and it seems that after the first pose the slider reverts or becomes inactive(one of the 2)

Thank you for your help. I managed to resize penis by directly editing the default male body with this SB3 editor thing. Works like a charm !

Despite of the fact that we still need more regular/formal clothing sets, I miss some other aspect, too:

Why is it not possible for a girl to wear a bra if she has some topless clothing (like the dresses) on her? I think this should be added. For more freedom of bras!

Hello I was hoping for two things and maybe some information regarding mods.

First I would really love to have two mods:
1. Uncensors the orange thing
2. Uses the default blank crotch from female character editor in the actual game (I do not want another artists rendition of a vagina)

And some questions:

One mod seems to be swapping a vagina mesh on my characters, is there any easy way to find the culprit?

And second, after installing some mods in some order the colors seem to be wonky on certain reflective elements. Is this avoidable or just a side-effect of a newer mod affecting an older one or character cards using older updates.

Thanks for any information or help on working on those mods/answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!