I found the mod, and thank you!

However, I can't get the penis scaler to work past the first position. After I change sex positions, it resets to normal size and the slider no longer works.
I've asked in the original mod thread if there is a fix, but would you happen to know what's going wrong?

well previously when i have used this mod i had problems with the next/previous positions options,the problem was as i had guessed i was not up to the latest patch....fortunately for you i had someone provide me the link to the location of the patches here on AS ,link is below

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ct-ハニーセレクト-discussion-faq-500741/#post2418052

get the one that says N it the latest and has everything...there's also the hf patch....i think it's still called that?think this one is done by dr.yoshi?....

Re: Clit Piercing

it's not going to follow crotch movement tho, manually doing it works only for static studio photos

Hey this is off topic, but on your tumbler http://natsukawa-saeki.tumblr.com there's this girl with a black dress not right it's like um.. sorta like a bell towards the buttom.. is that a mod? If so mind sharing it? By bell I mean it's.. um wow I suck at explaining.. its black and.. my English just self destruct.

Re: Clit Piercing

Hey this is off topic, but on your tumbler http://natsukawa-saeki.tumblr.com there's this girl with a black dress not right it's like um.. sorta like a bell towards the buttom.. is that a mod? If so mind sharing it? By bell I mean it's.. um wow I suck at explaining.. its black and.. my English just self destruct.

can you share the photo link? i'm not understanding lol

Yo is there a mod that allows for example the male in H-mode to be in first person camera? Sorta like VR but like you are First person. WITHOUT needing a VR ofc.

well previously when i have used this mod i had problems with the next/previous positions options,the problem was as i had guessed i was not up to the latest patch....fortunately for you i had someone provide me the link to the location of the patches here on AS ,link is below

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ct-ハニーセレクト-discussion-faq-500741/#post2418052

get the one that says N it the latest and has everything...there's also the hf patch....i think it's still called that?think this one is done by dr.yoshi?....

I have used the EMF patcher, so my game is supposed to be up to date, but the penis slider still doesn't work past the first position. Any ideas ? Do you have a link to the patch that made it work for you ?

question, anybody that is experienced in modding HS care to guide me into it? I have no idea how to even start, though I would like to get into it. Links to software needed would be great and some tutorials too. If this is the wrong place to ask I apologize and please feel free to move it to the correct thread. Thank you.

Similar to the request above, I'd like to have links to modding tutorials.

I am currently interested in editing hair and clothes. How do I get a hair model from an existing mod, edit, and inject back into the game without causing conflicts?

Also, I'd like to see more options for horns. The distorted clown noses, gladiator helmets, and headbands just aren't cutting it.

Staying with the monster theme, are there any tail mods?

Finally, is there a way to determine scale or height? Converting real world numbers to the game units might make editing easier.

Last edited:
is there any chance we can have more weapon item in studio mod , just wanna make some awesome screenshot
:bliss:

Ps : where is the pony smile ?

Finally, is there a way to determine scale or height? Converting real world numbers to the game units might make editing easier.[/QUOTE]

Someone suggested that Height 100 equals roughly a 6' or 183cm, and that works for me.

Hi everybody! New to this forum and I must say i´m really impressed by all the cool mods!
I have a wrist watch fetish and would really like to see some more watches to choose from. Like Kaoris Square watch from Real Kanojo or the watches from Sexy beach 3 and Real Play.

Hi everybody! New to this forum and I must say i´m really impressed by all the cool mods!
I have a wrist watch fetish and would really like to see some more watches to choose from. Like Kaoris Square watch from Real Kanojo or the watches from Sexy beach 3 and Real Play.

Ideal for beginners! Most of the accessories are unskinned meshes. So you dont have to care for the full complexity. It is still not easy because materials and shaders are different in Unity5 compared to predecessors and the old Illusion engine anyway.

I have used the EMF patcher, so my game is supposed to be up to date, but the penis slider still doesn't work past the first position. Any ideas ? Do you have a link to the patch that made it work for you ?

Umm i already did,reread my post again...not sure i've heard of the emf patcher

Is the EMF patch suppose to replace the old HF patches that Inquisitor use to put together? I as well have been manually installing everything.

I too have manually installed everything this time around...i can only assume that efs patcher mentioned might be in reference to the 2 patches dr.yoshi has cooked up

Is the EMF patch suppose to replace the old HF patches that Inquisitor use to put together? I as well have been manually installing everything.

I think if it is it is only temporary since HF has been having a lot of issues recently. Though I do believe once HF is back up and running 100% everything should go back to normal. We just have to wait and see.

Finally, is there a way to determine scale or height? Converting real world numbers to the game units might make editing easier.

Someone suggested that Height 100 equals roughly a 6' or 183cm, and that works for me.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I'll go with that. Everyone seems to have their own sense of height, but some characters I have downloaded confused me. It's almost if the author was confused and made a lol character when they were going for an adult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please