[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Guess I'm stuck with HS for the rest of the year. Not a fan of the "Hardcore" games

Guess I'm stuck with HS for the rest of the year. Not a fan of the "Hardcore" games

Honey Select is a great game... he is lack some immersion but he is very good game of Illusion.
I remember we used to complain about Illusion games back in Hongfire every year... until Honey Select came out.

Release 10/13...isn't this a bit sudden...that or the infrastructure from HS is being used so heavily that the development go fast and correct problems with patches later...

Come to think of it, the subtitles of PH and HS is almost exactly the same:

3D Chara[cter] Make[r] H Communication - HoneySelect
3D Chara[cter] Make[r] SEX Simulation - PlayHome

Can't DL the demo because MEGA needs registration at that point...but do the subtitle imply that this is just a hardcore version of HS?

@Pingtoryan If you want to try out the demo, download this program, run it and then just copy the link. It should automatically recognize the mega download and let you DL files that are larger than 1 gig.

https://megadownloader.en.softonic.com/

for me if it has yuri then I'm on the boat if not then welp gotta wait till the next one with yuri pops out and the when it does come with yuri theres like 2 poses....

I'm not crazy about the rape aspects, either.

The rape-yness puts me off a lot, but if character creation is improved, I can always find an excuse to play that part of the game, which is mostly all I do now with HoneySelect. I'd check out the demo of PlayHome, but I don't speak Japanese. I'll just wait to hear what everyone else says, or wait for a UI translation.

"Two years after PlayClub...the silence is now broken" - info movie.

Can't say I'm fond of the atmosphere, but the streamlined customization is always welcome...and it had taken far too long for colorable shimapan to arrive...

Edit: I wonder if PH demo broke InitSettings all throughout my computer...anybody has InitSetting broken?
Edit2: I think I got it...that stupid CCleaner must've wiped whatever that is required to make it work. My Foobar2000's config also broke down at the same time...

Last edited:
Hmm...launchers crapping out does not gone with reinstalling...While I can just manually edit the setup.xml I'd really like to have that launcher...

Anybody got any clue?

since its being discussed... play home have a d/l link accessible to all? or eta? from the little i know of PlayClub and now this similar looking PlayHome im guessing i will still prefer HS over it (tho i use it mainly for artsy stuff and the beautiful eye candy rather than the pr0n). still, would like to try the latest-n-greatest

If PlayHome has a an improved animation/poser studio that allows for the import of HS custom characters, then I may give it a whirl but otherwise, I have no interest in the main game whatsoever.

Could someone recommend me a good site to be kept updated on illusion and other game releases? thank you in advance

so.... I can't exit some H scenes anymore every time I try to exit the scene the game just slows down alot... I've even clicked on exit multiple times and nothing... can't exit some H scenes at all

Last edited:
Reactions: ewebsitecanada
Question if you ended up somehow magically erasing a character in your character cards like I somehow ignorantly done how do you get them back if you can't find them anywhere other than remnant characters in your previous studio scenes is there a way to rip them back out of the studio. Or did I just make a really, really dumb mistake that can't be brought back from the dead x.x.

Or did I just make a really, really dumb mistake that can't be brought back from the dead x.x.

Gotta back up your files, brah, that's just basic computer use right there.

On the plus side, at least you can use what's left of those missing characters to rebuild them from scratch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.
TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
tel2966 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you reupload RJ366434 wav part3 to Mexashare ?