[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Hello, i just installed the party DLC and i just wondering is there any English UI patch yet for Party DLC?
Tq

Yes, it's in the mods section. The all-in-one translation at the Hongfire Honey Select Mods section. I don't know what the etiquette is for posting to another forum board, so I won't post a link, but Google will help you.

I'm fairly certain we can link to other places, but good news is that the All-in-One is here too now.
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/requests-releases-honey-select-mods-143/translation-party-dlc-studio-neo-english-translation-all-one-623523/

Don't mount the ISOs. Use 7-Zip or something like that, extract the ISO or .exes in the case of updates, then just take the stuff in the "Setup" folders out and place them in a new file. No need to actually install this game.

So now this pops up everytime i'm trying to launch the game. whats the issue here? thank you!! gff.PNG

that screen pops up whenever we copy old character cards to the game.
version 1.10 of the game can't convert 1.20 cards.
it looks like you are trying to play battle arena? i think only Japanese players have access to that mode of play.
if you're not Japanese, just use the honey select 32.exe or 64.exe

Actually, non-Japanese players can play Battle Arena, I know originally there was some doubt about that, but it turned out that it's not an online game mode, and we can use it. As to that picture you posted @BGBG10 I'm not sure why it displays that everytime if you aren't adding new cards each time. Will the game launch after that screen is displayed? Do you have all the official updates installed?

Actually, non-Japanese players can play Battle Arena, I know originally there was some doubt about that, but it turned out that it's not an online game mode, and we can use it. As to that picture you posted @BGBG10 I'm not sure why it displays that everytime if you aren't adding new cards each time. Will the game launch after that screen is displayed? Do you have all the official updates installed?

Woulc you care to explain please? If it's not an online game what is exactly?

straight.shota - it is a game like any other. if you have it, open the .exe and play..

i stopped trying to learn right before i was able to translate b/c from the vids i saw it appears to be a 'card' type game, like a hearthstone or something (with 3d models).

Reactions: straight.shota
need 2 double post.. this is quite annoying an id like an answer...

HS SLOT ID, how does this work?

wtf, i read the instructions on the page for this program it simply does not work, at all.. all i want to do is change a slot ID and it just lets me click on boxes, search for open slots, but i cant change anything... i want to change the slot ID for roy12 lara mod but it wont let me do it...not the way the instructions tell me to do it. i dont know y it has to be this complicated, i used the conflict resolver first b/c it was supposed to be easier but it said the conflict was fixed - yet when i go in-game the conflict is not fixed. can someone explain to me how to use this HS slot ID to change slots, ive spent way too much time to get nowhere.

change the number in the new slot ID box, after you have changed the number click in the name box and this will then let you click save in the options.
if you don't click somewhere outside of the new id slot box,the save option won't highlight,it will be greyed out.
if you need a more detailed explanation,just ask again

need 2 double post.. this is quite annoying an id like an answer...

HS SLOT ID, how does this work?

wtf, i read the instructions on the page for this program it simply does not work, at all.. all i want to do is change a slot ID and it just lets me click on boxes, search for open slots, but i cant change anything... i want to change the slot ID for roy12 lara mod but it wont let me do it...not the way the instructions tell me to do it. i dont know y it has to be this complicated, i used the conflict resolver first b/c it was supposed to be easier but it said the conflict was fixed - yet when i go in-game the conflict is not fixed. can someone explain to me how to use this HS slot ID to change slots, ive spent way too much time to get nowhere.

You can try asking the author: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...ney-select-slot-manager-v-1-1-1-updated-01-31

Hey guys,

I encountered this after installing 4K skin textures, and even removing 4K Skins didnt solve my Problem.

I get a Crash everytime i try to launch an H-Scene. The girl loads, talks to me, the scene starts loading and the game crashes on 50% loading everytime.

The errorlog says this:
KERNELBASE.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module KERNELBASE.dll at 0033:3d3f9e08.

12249 MB physical memory [7641 MB free].
14297 MB paging file [8350 MB free].
134217728 MB user address space [133814574 MB free].
Write to location 00000018 caused an access violation.

Any advice?

Thanks for the replies vira & MegaKameha.. i would ask the author but he would probably tell me to read the instructions.. in the end, i spent all yesterday on this issue and just stopped moments ago after i finally got HS Slot ID saying i had the same 9-10 conflicts that from what i see no matter how you change the #'s they will always conflict. that said once i got to that pt i decided to use conflictresolver (which always tells me conflicts are resolved but in-game they are not) and it actually said it fixed all the remaining conflicts, cool - i open HS slot ID back up and those 9-10 i was down to had gone back to about 30... hashtag sadface. anyway i found that the instructions the author wrote did not work for me as most of the conflicting #'s HS Slot ID told me i had were not to be found in either of the associated mods it was stating. i had to find the correct #'s myself about 70% of the time and they werent even close to the # i was told. also, it told me i had conflicts then i would use the map and it would tell me that ID# had no conflict. well, i have fixed all the conflicts the program will allow me to.. those other 10 have to stay for now.

Guys there is any News about the game? the community is kinda silent at this moment, does the expansion with the 'battle' already out?

Guys there is any News about the game? the community is kinda silent at this moment, does the expansion with the 'battle' already out?

Had been silent on the matter for 2-3 weeks now on Illusion's site. I think this is the end for HS support and Illusion has moved on to other stuff...unless the unlikely happens and yet another expansion pack roll in...

Batte Arena full functionality has been released in mid-late June (BTW, it's not online and not limited to Japan locale), so it's been a month now.

Well, maybe it is kinda.... related to this thread...

illusion just announced their new title : Play Home

untitled3.jpg

untitled.jpg

A follow up of "Real Play" and "Play Club"

And guess what ?!
This game is fully supported by "Honey Select" !
Yup, all the character cards can be use in this game !!!

Well, maybe it is kinda.... related to this thread...

illusion just announced their new title : Play Home

[...]

A follow up of "Real Play" and "Play Club"

And guess what ?!
This game is fully supported by "Honey Select" !
Yup, all the character cards can be use in this game !!!

Excellent news! I was hoping the next game would use the same character system so our girls wouldn't be left behind. Beautiful! :'D

Just looking at the font already tells me that it is not good news...watching the teaser sure solidify that.

...wonder if there will be improvements to studio............IF there will be one at all...

with maybe some little steps foreward for the graphics, looking the animation sample: amazing. I hope they will give at least some crap vr options like in honey select.

I hope they give the same texture quality like in vr kanojo. Would be enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!