[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Hey Guys,
I need some help on StudioNeo.
1. I want to know how to man to girl (Link male and female in same animation) or this cannnot allow in StudioNeo?

you should be able to set both their H animations to the same animation then move them together - everything should sync up... i haven't tried this lately but from what i remember there shouldnt be a problem.

you should be able to set both their H animations to the same animation then move them together - everything should sync up... i haven't tried this lately but from what i remember there shouldnt be a problem.

Thanks for help but look like they not real sync (animation not same tempo? Maybe I not do it well). StudioNeo can't auto sync likes old studio?

Thanks for help but look like they not real sync (animation not same tempo? Maybe I not do it well). StudioNeo can't auto sync likes old studio?

i just went into the program ( which i tried to avoid) and checked it out... if you put 2 charac's on the screen, select both, press move/copy button then choose the same H animation for both male and female they will have the same animation speed & pattern AND link up perfectly in tempo/rhythm. I went as far as to x-ray the H animation to make sure they "linked" up perfectly and they did. hope this helps.

i just went into the program ( which i tried to avoid) and checked it out... if you put 2 charac's on the screen, select both, press move/copy button then choose the same H animation for both male and female they will have the same animation speed & pattern AND link up perfectly in tempo/rhythm. I went as far as to x-ray the H animation to make sure they "linked" up perfectly and they did. hope this helps.

Haha XD
Thanks I will test it!

I have another question.. I've been missing out a few updates, so I found out there's a battle arena mode now.. but how do I access it ? is it just japan exclusive or online kinda game ?

anyone have the link to the 0616+all update? I am missing a few updates in between party update and now and dont want to miss anything. It isnt in the pastebin.

anyone have the link to the 0616+all update? I am missing a few updates in between party update and now and dont want to miss anything. It isnt in the pastebin.

I just checked and it is on pastebin. I'm not sure if I can link it but it's under the updates and downloadable content. find the one that says DLC#_02 honeyparty_01_plus_0616to_sub.

So where do I get the armor, wings, weapons ect. clothing shown on some pre-made characters in battle? I try to load them up, but they just come out wearing blank default bikinis.

Last edited:
thank you... but I'm not so sure what version my game is right now, how to check it ? I mean I found several links on the pastebin which one should I download ? is it the DLC#_02 honeyparty_battle_arena ?

version will be displayed in upper right hand corner of title screen. version 1.20 is Honey Select Party and contains battle arena. Vanilla Honey Select is 1.11 and can't be upgraded to contain battle arena, you have to install ver 1.20 if you want battle arena. This is what you want at the pastebin: [Fully Updated HoneySelect + All DLC & Extra Content [BACKUP] - Game Version 1.20]

..i could have given you the link but i'm going to make you do the extra few clicks :P

Is the MF patch on the first post an up-to-date one?
It causes the game to freeze when starting a scene.
Or am I missing something here?

Hey, I just did a fresh install and update with below order, just wondering if there's anything else I'm missing?
honeyparty_01_plus
honeyparty_yoyaku
honeyparty_souki
honeyparty_battle
honeyparty_battle_arena
honeyparty_01_plus_0602rae_all
honeyparty_battle0609_sub
honeyparty_01_plus_0616to_sub

So where do I get the armor, wings, weapons ect. clothing shown on some pre-made characters in battle? I try to load them up, but they just come out wearing blank default bikinis.

Shouldn't it be on the honeyparty_ updates?

Where can I get a link for that?

I used the one from girlcelly's blog, but it's probably incomplete.
It's this one: http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2344.html

I backtracked a few pages of this thread and saw some members talking about pastebin.
I'm not sure which one is it, but probably this one: https://pastebin.com/Z9kkjDjT

It's under [Updates & Downloadable Content]. Ones that named honeyparty_ with "update" or "extra content"
===========================================
Can someone confirm this?
I downloaded everything from girlcelly and I think I missed Battle Arena update.

Last edited:
can anyone tell me if their is anything like Advanced IK for studio Neo? or Rather im asking - is there a way to use vmd/mmd files in studio neo? very curious.

is 2b from neir automata is officially a part of party dlc or it is a mod if mod then which is the best release of it

is 2b from neir automata is officially a part of party dlc or it is a mod if mod then which is the best release of it

It's most likely a mod combined with some of the original clothing and accessories.
There's a 2B hair mod, but I can't find her clothing mod.

check this one out: http://illusioncards.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4030

Hello can someone help me. I started playing this game after a while of not playing it. And now, when I go to character maker. I get this.. Any ideas?
Do you mind re-upload your attachment? I can't see it for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!