[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Anyone else noticed that as of honey party updates, certain mod outfits tend to disappear when you look through the monocrhome males (By that i mean the males are on monochromatic display and transparent but looking through them at the girl if she's wearing certain mod clothes like supa's swimsuits you basically see nothing but the female's naked body.) Really Weird like looking through them is like X-Ray vision xD... makes me sadface cuz I have zero clue why it's doing that.

Solved XD (Apparently it's a unity derp, something about looking at two transparent objects, the one in the back seemingly disappears for some odd graphical reason, even though the damn thing is at maximum translucent the fact it has an alpha causes it to disappear through the male monochromatic body) In other words two transparents don't work right so GGshader objects with transparency likes to vanish through transparent male models. \o/ go figure it's not really something you can fix. Just deal with non transparent bodies if you wanna enjoy those clothes i guess xD

Last edited:
Can't take Battle Arena seriously when animations are...well, crap.

...why am I expecting to make line infantry against the fantasy backdrop?

Can someone post a link to the Pastebin, please? I can't find it in the initial post... and there are like over 200 pages.... :-(

Can someone please help me?
I need someone that will upload the 'HoneySelect_64.exe' file.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    79.9 KB · Views: 185
New update available (MEGA mirror).

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"Additional data for commemoration release of Honey Select Party"

Copyright (C) ILLUSION
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
● This time we purchase "Honey Select Party", thank you very much.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
● About this data

This is the content to add the following data to "Honey Select Party".
In order to have you play "Honey Select Party" must be installed.

○ Costume data
· Swimming suit Slingshot
Sexy line
Succubus suit
· Succubus skirt under bathing suits
· Tops Armor Dress Mail A to B
Himation
· Bottoms armor dress skirt
Armor Dress Trousers
· Glove armor dress gloves
Leather capture
Cutie gloves
Succubus gloves
· Pantyhose Armor Dress Leggings
· Socks Cutie Socks
· Shoes armor dress Gleeve
Leather sandals
Sai high boots
· Male costume knight armor
Berserker
· Men's Shoes Berserker Boots
· Accessories Head armor dress head
Armor
Laurel's circlet
Dissolved mucus F to H
Cutie Headband
Berserker's braids A to B
Neck cutie choker
Succubus Necklace
Shoulder armor dress shoulder right
Armor dress shoulder left
Shoulder to armor right
Left armor against the shoulder
Succubus arms
Berserker's shoulder for right
Berserker's shoulder for left
Chest dissolution mucus A to E
Arm Berserker's Arm Left For Left
For Berserker's arm rest right
Back demon feather right
Devil's feather for left
Waist armor dress guard right
Armor dress guard left
Devil's tail
Berserker's waistline
Hand Holy Rance
(*) All costume data added can be changed in color.

○ Costume card illusion_coordinate79.png Armor Dress Set A
Illusion_coordinate80.png Armor Dress Set B
Illusion_coordinateM01.png Knight Armor Costume Set
Illusion_coordinate 81.png Himetion set
Illusion_coordinate 82.png Solubilized mucous solution set
Illusion_coordinate83.png Sexy Line Set
Illusion_coordinate 84.png Succubus set
Illusion_coordinateM02.png Berserker Set

○ Map data hot spring

○ Studio NEO
· Add item furniture business refrigerator
Vending machine 1 or 2
Weapon Horley Reims
Liquid dissolved mucus A to H
FK FK Tentacle 1 - 2
FK Anal Beads 1 to 3
FK joint
Effect Waterfall
· Anim animation battle arena motion (※)
Anime pose cut in battle arena pose (※)
Addition of general purpose dance dance 1 to 5
Outdoor stretch 1 to 4
Moving around 1 to 5
Dives 1 to 4
Voice Battle Arena Voice (※)
· Sound BGM Battle Arena BGM (※)
(※) You can not make a selection unless Battle Arena of May 19, 2017 delivery is installed.

· Function FK item was added.
We added a function that can copy while keeping parent-child relationship.
We changed the reduction value from 0.1 to 0.01.

Other corrections were made.

○ Added VR function to studio NEO (it will be supported only for Vive)
While the studio NEO is running, press the M key to switch to VR mode.

(*) Please refer to the manual for other additional functions.

Sample data collection The following sample data is contained in each folder in the folder.

○ Party costume card
Female> ill_partycoord_00.png ~ 24.png costume cards are included.
When using a costume card, it is in the installation place of "Honey select"
Please manually copy any card to UserData> coordinate> female folder.

○ Party card
Female> ill_partycharaF_00.png ~ 29.png
Male> ill_partycharaM_00.png ~ 09.png character cards are included.
When using a character card it is in the installation place of "Honey select"
Please manually copy any card to UserData> chara> female folder.

○ Studio NEO sample scene
Studioneo> scene> illneo_sample_ 06.png ~ 13. png studio NEO scene data is included.
When using scene data, it is in the installation place of "Honey Select"
UserData> studioneo> Please manually copy any card to the scene folder.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
● Adaptation method

· "FileCopy.exe" in the honey select party release memorial folder
Please double click.

· Click the start button to add the data.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
● Installation failed

· If the file is not adapted properly, such as "copy failed"
Honey select party release memorial folder> Set up contents
Please copy and paste to honey select install location.

At that time, attention such as "Do you want to overwrite" is displayed, please overwrite as it is.

· If you are using a Trend Micro AntiVirus, temporarily stop the virus server
Please execute FileCopy.exe

● Copyright / Attention

○ The copyright of this software belongs to ILLUSION.

○ Please do not reprint and distribute without permission.

In any case, any use resulting from the use and unavailability of the Software
ILLUSION assumes no responsibility for any other damage. Data on hard disk
Please strive to protect by backing up the program etc.

● We look forward to your continued business with our company or our company.

Thanks for the upload; that saves me the trouble of trying every proxy until I could download it :D

So the IK Items works exactly as expected. It's a neat new feature, but such a shame that it's limited to so few items.

I don't see anything else on their update schedule, so I don't think we'll get an updated next week.

How are yall getting the battle arena to work? I have a version, but it's not fully translated, and I can't seem to figure out how to turn characters I make into cards.

How are yall getting the battle arena to work? I have a version, but it's not fully translated, and I can't seem to figure out how to turn characters I make into cards.

well you definitely need a good bit of it translated, the left option is easy card creator, and the top is a more in depth card creation... like i said though need it translated cuz it's hard to explain with words X_X but you create your battle cards there, then there's another option in main menu that is Unit Formation where you implement your battle cards into a unit that you can go into the main gameplay and select them and use them for battles. Again translation= so much easier. I found the translations on hongfire in the honey select mod section WIP english translation.

After applying the latest update my studio neo's UI got broken again. it looks exactly like what happened before applying dilldoe's UI translation. looks exactly like this. https://i.imgbox.com/xYPGfNVS.png

is this happening to somebody else too or just me? how can I fix it?

Hey can someone tell me where i can find the "honey select party" new dlc? and link me the new WideSliderPatch? I have been out of the scene for awhile and behind all updates.

EDIT: I found the game. Can someone link me a new WideSliderPatch? and any other important updates i need? Thank You.

After applying the latest update my studio neo's UI got broken again. it looks exactly like what happened before applying dilldoe's UI translation. looks exactly like this. https://i.imgbox.com/xYPGfNVS.png

is this happening to somebody else too or just me? how can I fix it?

Yeah I got that too it still functions just annoying right now... just wait for the translation update i guess x3

So when I'm using Battle, I sometimes open up pre-made characters they have there. But certain clothing articles like wings, armor and weapons won't load in. It leaves the characters with blank white undies as if I'm missing a mod.

Did i forget to add a certain update that contains all these new clothing items?

Yeah I got that too it still functions just annoying right now... just wait for the translation update i guess x3

I found a temporary way to fix that. Stampar posted it in hongfire. renaming the SpriteAtlasTexture-studio (Group 1)-2048x2048-fmt5.tga in plugins/UItranslation/StudioNeo/Images to something else (yes anything at all) will have the UI's to be back to normal again. there are some little things that are untranslated after that but I think it's better than the gibberish we just saw.

I just found this game last week, so this is probably a stupid question:
Do I have to download honey_03_plus1226ss.exe and honey_03_plus1226cp_sub.exe to have the latest updates?

I've downloaded 3 updates including the base game from girlcelly, and still downloading the bikini armor + arena set update. I don't think I've seen those files included in any of the stuffs I've downloaded.

Thanks.

Hey Guys,
I need some help on StudioNeo.
1. I want to know how to man to girl (Link male and female in same animation) or this cannnot allow in StudioNeo?
2. Can someone guide me to StudioNeo tutorial for beginner?

Sorry for my weak English communication and thanks for help :)

I have a problem with this game, so I decided to reinstall this game, everything is fine after the installer asks for disk 2 which I did but then the installer just not moving, and ended up giving a notification that the installer is not responding.. what should I do ?

I have a problem with this game, so I decided to reinstall this game, everything is fine after the installer asks for disk 2 which I did but then the installer just not moving, and ended up giving a notification that the installer is not responding.. what should I do ?

Copy-Paste the contents from Disk-1 and then Disk-2...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance