[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

I am having an issue since i applied the 5/26 patch today. studio NEO broke, well the GUI is all glitched (just grey blocks where the icons should be) and the "O" in neo appears as a cycling image of random pictures?

i've re-installed translations several times and it appears to break after i install the DillDoe Neo 5.7.17 translation? Can anyone help out?

I am having an issue since i applied the 5/26 patch today. studio NEO broke, well the GUI is all glitched (just grey blocks where the icons should be) and the "O" in neo appears as a cycling image of random pictures?

i've re-installed translations several times and it appears to break after i install the DillDoe Neo 5.7.17 translation? Can anyone help out?

Yeah same issue. I think we might just have to wait for a translation update.

im glad that im not the only one with the issue, but i guess that means i cant use NEO with the new patch so I am going to have to sadly delete this now broke install (b/c i dont think i can uninstall the patch) & copy my backup from external HD and try to get it back to where it was before a few hours ago when i applied the patch... sigh

Last edited:

that happened to me too a while ago. but for some reason I've managed to fix the translation by installing the new studio neo GUI, then applying the studio neo machine translation patch. after that everything was all fixed and translated again.

really? could you give me the link to the new studio NEO GUI so i can try it? didnt know there was a new one. or, tell me where it is located? thx

also, u are talking about everything being translated fine after the 5/26 patch is applied right?

Before patching I recommend making a backup.
This patch broke Studio NEO for me. It gets stuck on the loading screen every time.
After restoring HS from backup and copying only the abdata folder from the patch files, everything seems to work fine.

"honeyparty_01_plus_0526pls_all"

When you say "all" does this mean all recent DLC post 4/28 AS WELL AS the new studio improvements? Map (moving etc).

I just need some clarification as the last update I downloaded was the 4/28 one. Can anyone help here?

(...) copy my backup from external HD and try to get it back to where it was before a few hours ago when i applied the patch...

Smart. At least you have that option. I always recommend external drives and stable backups.

Before patching I recommend making a backup.

I agree. It's clear Illusion is still tweaking this thing and it does put your mods at risk. Make no mistake.

I feel worst for those of you that have modded your girls a LOT because this is most intrusive to you guys. But be vigilant! This'll settle down eventually and our mod's stability will return!

Also, DillDoe has released a patch for the translation so grab it before you do anything too hasty. I'd give that an install and see if it comes around. tmvaegis sorted out some missing stuff too so be sure to grab his downloads as well.

"honeyparty_01_plus_0526pls_all"

When you say "all" does this mean all recent DLC post 4/28 AS WELL AS the new studio improvements? Map (moving etc).

I just need some clarification as the last update I downloaded was the 4/28 one. Can anyone help here?

Yes, that would be everything up to and including 05/26. The "..._all" patches combine with the previous week and gradually grow. I use the incremental patches personally, but I do save the "_all" patches incase something goes really really wrong.

Last edited:
So, 7 1/2 hrs later backup from 5 days ago restored to as close to the broke install as possible... pretty close...backed up to be the main backup file.

ahuh relknum..truly an amateur mistake (tho i am still am an amateur in terms of modding) no excuse for not making a backup before installing a patch/official update *reminder to all*

..just woke up, hopped on the pc, saw a new update..and applied right away **not so smart** :/ then was privy to fix said mistake for about an American business day. sigh.

Anyway, all is fine now..hopefully i'll learn this time...

Also, thx for the advice to come to this thread Mr. person who's name i cannot pronounce :)
... u said something about the "all" update files being aggregations? so... they are not really necessary when updating the game? (could be why my install broke)

Anybody know why this keeps happening to me when I try to do some posistions in studio mode?

PLna2kFy.png

Also, thx for the advice to come to this thread Mr. person who's name i cannot pronounce :)
... u said something about the "all" update files being aggregations? so... they are not really necessary when updating the game? (could be why my install broke)

Lol the pronunciation is in my signature. It's Nakadashi. You'll probably see those symbols more and more the further you venture into H territory. I'll let you look up the definition. :menft:

No, they are not necessary every update. Especially if you mod the game. They replace modded files frequently and are a pain in the ass. The only time I recommend them is if you're a few patches behind or are restoring from a backup. If you keep your game up to date weekly, the "_sub" patches are all you need. Much smaller download too for those of you who keep an eye on your bandwidth.

*Edit* You're welcome, by the way. :samuraihero:

really? could you give me the link to the new studio NEO GUI so i can try it? didnt know there was a new one. or, tell me where it is located? thx

also, u are talking about everything being translated fine after the 5/26 patch is applied right?

my mistake, I meant dilldoe's new UI translation for neo which is this (http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...クト-translation-discussion-533467/index32.html) see post #312. and then I applied the machine translation and everything was ok.

and yes, everything was translated fine, I applied the patch myself yesterday before doing that as well.

I have being gone for a while, so please confirm something for me:

Does the DLC#_02 honeyparty_01_plus_0526pls_all contains all previous updates? I only have to install that one? Or do I have to install something else?
I have installed the main game with all the updates and the new DLC with just one update (the first update that came up).

Also, are these included in the 526-all update? Or are they standalones and what do they do?:

DLC#_02 honeyparty_souki
DLC#_02 honeyparty_yoyaku
DLC#_02 honeyparty_battle

Thanks in advance.

I downloaded the new 4k graphic patch and translation and now my studio no longer gets stuck on the loading screen.
However I can't seem to get the wideslider to work in NEO anymore. I patched the studio exe with IPA and the wideslider patch. I even redownloaded wideslider and ran the patches again, but it still refuses to work. In main game it works fine but not in NEO. Anyone got wideslider to work in NEO with the newest patch? Or should we wait for an update to wideslider?

Since we can save a face/body preset now, I am wondering if there is a place that you can share/download those files yet?

Big Boss Man .. Can you paste the error log that warning pointed you to ?
Maybe we can find a solution for it ..

Lol the pronunciation is in my signature.

wow. yea, i must have been in a state, Your name is written out in English and is staring me in the face as i type this :| well, if nothing else you can tell im a keen observer, nothing gets by me... Sherlock Holmes should get over here and take some notes :)

Anyway, thx for the info on the 'sub' and 'all' update files, real important piece of knowledge to have when updating; besides for the main thing one should do beforehand - Make a Backup of your game file!

Appreciate the help.

Anyway, thx for the info on the 'sub' and 'all' update files, real important piece of knowledge to have when updating

No problem. I should also add that at the end of a DLC's life cycle, (when Illusion stops releasing content and updates) I grab the most recent "_all" patch and delete all of the "_sub" patches. I don't store my backups in working format I save the installation files. So, if I ever reinstall, running one "_all" patch is easier then 3 or 4 "_sub" patches.

Make a Backup of your game file!

I'll never not recommend this. Just to be clear, I wasn't saying you shouldn't store your backups in working format. I just save my installation files because they're compressed and it's a touch less space on my external drive. Reinstalling from scratch is sometimes easier for me if something goes very wrong. Which, inevitably, will happen. If restoring from a functioning backup is easier to understand then reinstalling, then do it that way. It doesn't matter where they are or what format they're in. As long as you have safe backups and can restore your game files and saves, that's all that matters.

Can someone direct me to the download site for the "HSParty Graphic Patch ver.170527"? If it's only available on the Illusion website, I won't have access. But thank you for letting me know.

the 26/5 patch says new animation about i can't find it? does it means the new animation is about the battle arena only or there is something for neo studoi too?

yea puresin, or you can restore a backup as your current file with the applied patch is most likely broken now.

i would suggest restoring a backup and using that until everything is worked out with the 5/26 patch. something similar happened to me just yesterday...

good luck no matter what you choose :)

Note: EMF patch is outdated AFAIK...i wouldn't mess with it for current HS Party Ver. 1.2.0 at all

...someone correct me if i'm wrong on that

PSS. from checking very little into my corrupted file it looks like the new added animations are the "battle animations" from battle arena... they were in japanese but i knew enough about the GUI to know they were new and checked them out to see what they did - punch animation, few different swing a sword animation in different 'combo-like' fashions.... so yea - battle animations you can now use in studio - well when everything is updated and i can actually use the 5/26 update :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!