[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

So I'm kind of confused on how the battle dlc works o.o;

I have four buttons and that's it. Do I have to make everything by hand before I can play the game? xD

Hi.

I wouldlike to know, what can i remove between all those updates, you know, incremental and stuff, i think i know but i want to be sure, especially for the "party" thing.

● DISC_01
● DISC_02
● All Inclusive Base Game Updates 9/9-10/14 honey_03_plus1014n
● honeys_souki
● honeys_yoyaku
-
● HoneySelect DLC#_01
● DLC#_01 12-22-2016 Patch honey_03_plus1222sa
● DLC#_01 12-26-2016 Patch honey_03_plus1226ss
● DLC#_01 honeyex_souki
● DLC#_01 honeyex_yoyaku
-
● HoneySelect DLC#_02_DISK_01
● HoneySelect DLC#_02_DISK_02
● DLC#_02 honeyparty_01_plus
● DLC#_02 honeyparty_01_plus_0512vp_all
● DLC#_02 honeyparty_02_vr
● DLC#_02 honeyparty_souki
● DLC#_02 honeyparty_yoyaku
● DLC#_02 honeyparty_battle
● DLC#_02 honeyparty_01_plus_0512ras_sub
● DLC#_02 honeyparty_01_plus_0519drt_sub
● DLC#_02 honeyparty_additional_data_0519_all
● DLC#_02 honeyparty_battle_arena

If someone can help me.

I'd say its safe to remove

Since ● DLC#_02 honeyparty_additional_data_0519_all contains both files above.

So I plan to install this from scratch, clean install so is it the best for me to install the Fully Updated HoneySelect + All DLC & Extra Content [BACKUP] - Version 1.20
and that one will include the latest dlc, and then install english translation and everything should be fine?

Hello ...
I have a problem in Honey Select Installation ..
Party DLC included.
>>Both studio works but game is broken...
When i go to a room ..
Only female character appears. No male character created...
And camera always starts in the lobby..
Anyone has any idea about what may be causing this ?

Set girl 1 first.

Of course, you need more than one girl in the room.

i selected girl A, select a location then press exit H scene
then i go back to select girl screen but my button still black...i have 7 girls in the room

Hello ...
I have a problem in Honey Select Installation ..
Party DLC included.
>>Both studio works but game is broken...
When i go to a room ..
Only female character appears. No male character created...
And camera always starts in the lobby..
Anyone has any idea about what may be causing this ?

It looks like it could be your 32_data and 64_data for Honey Select that has gone bad.
Try and install the first vanilla version of those, check if it runs. From that point install 32_data and 64_data for Honey Select from the latest patch that contains such folders.
Any mod that's altering files in those two folders (such as the 4k diffuse) will have to be re-installed.

Reactions: smoothlaunch
So how does one even do the battle arena dlc? All I can do is create cards so far and plop em around a grid like map :/

The actual game play doesn't seem to have been released yet. Pretty much a tease release, similar to the character editor demo that HS had.

i selected girl A, select a location then press exit H scene
then i go back to select girl screen but my button still black...i have 7 girls in the room

You get to set both girls before entering a scene.

Not just adding the girls, you need to "activate" them by having the first encounter with them to be able to set them as secondary girls. Also, you can't set second girl in first encounters.

I'd say its safe to remove

Since ● DLC#_02 honeyparty_additional_data_0519_all contains both files above.

Perfect, that's what i wanted to know, thank you.

Stuff that can be colored in studio are now color-coded for easier identification with the most recent update...red for one layer of color, and blue for two layers, white means not colorable.

A lance is now added along with some new clothes...a Greek goddess-ish clothes for girl and full armor for male that make them look like tin can...of course, the latter's helmet can be used by both genders.

The background picture's function is still hampered by that weird filter that make adjusting them beforehand necessary...and no, you cannot shrink or magnify the map, only move it around.

Is it safe to manually copy over the Party DLC from the discs? The normal install option isn't working, it just gives me some message I can't read before closing. This isn't the Disc 2 issue people have while installing the main game, it just refuses to do anything from disc 1.

Is it safe to manually copy over the Party DLC from the discs? The normal install option isn't working, it just gives me some message I can't read before closing. This isn't the Disc 2 issue people have while installing the main game, it just refuses to do anything from disc 1.

The error means that the file copier can't run since your system locale isn't set to Japanese. It is safe to just copy the folders and merge them with your HS install. Keep in mind that any and all mods are at risk of being broken when adding more official content from Illusion.

My locale is already set to Japanese. I also saw a post suggesting I change my computer's time to a Japanese time zone but that didn't do anything either. I've also tried running it with a Japanese locale as administrator with some tool I have. Though I'm not sure I should bother fixing this if I can just manually copy them over.

My locale is already set to Japanese. I also saw a post suggesting I change my computer's time to a Japanese time zone but that didn't do anything either. I've also tried running it with a Japanese locale as administrator with some tool I have. Though I'm not sure I should bother fixing this if I can just manually copy them over.

Hmm, I'm not sure why it refuses to work then. I just copy and merge my folders and its never steered me wrong.

Will somebody that speak japanese confirm - this update had just some clothes, default characters and some studio animations. No battle arena yet?
Is there information when Battle Arena will be live and what it could be? Unfortunately I am outside Japan and don't know what is behind the login page at the battle arena part of Illusion's page?

google translation of new patch 26 may
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"Honey Select Party Release Data (Difference Data)"

Copyright (C) ILLUSION
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
● This time we purchase "Honey Select Party", thank you very much.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
● About this data

This is the content to add the following data to "Honey Select Party".
In order to play

"Honey Select Party"
"Additional data commemorating the release on April 28"
"Additional data difference on May 12 delivery release commemoration release"
"Additional data difference on commemoration release on May 19th"

It must be installed.

○ Costume data
· Swimming suit Sling shot
· Tops armor dress Mail A
Armor Dress Mail B
New! Himation
· Bottoms armor dress skirt
Armor Dress Trousers
· Glove armor dress gloves
New! Leather's backshell
· Pantyhose Armor Dress Leggings
· Shoes armor dress Gleeve
New! Leather sandals
New! · Male costume knight armor
· Accessories Head armor dress head
New! Circlet of laurel
New! Dissolved mucus F
New! Dissolved mucilage G
New! Dissolved mucilage H
Shoulder armor dress shoulder right
Armor dress shoulder left
New! Chest dissolve mucus A
Dissolved mucous solution B
Dissolved mucus C
Dissolved mucus D
Dissolved mucilage E
Waist armor dress guard right
Waist armor dress guard left
New! Hand Holy Reims
(*) All costume data added can be changed in color.

○ Costume card illusion_coordinate79.png (Armor Dress Set A)
Illusion_coordinate80.png (Armor Dress Set B)
New! Illusion_coordinate 81.png (Himation set)
New! Illusion_coordinate 82.png (dissolved mucous set)

○ Map data hot spring

○ Added to Studio NEO
· Add New! Item refrigerator for furniture business
Vending machine 1
Vending machine 2
Weapon Horley Reims
Liquid dissolved mucus A to H
Effect Waterfall
· Anim animation battle arena motion (※)
Anime pose cut in battle arena pose (※)
Voice Battle Arena Voice (※)
· Sound BGM Battle Arena BGM (※)
(※) You can not make a selection unless Battle Arena of May 19, 2017 delivery is installed.

Other corrections were made.

○ Add VR function to studio NEO (It will be supported only for Vive.)
While the studio NEO is running, press the M key to switch to VR mode.

(*) Please refer to the manual for other additional functions.

Sample data collection The following sample data is contained in each folder in the folder.

○ Party costume card
Female> ill_partycoord_00.png ~ 24.png costume cards are included.
When using a costume card, it is in the installation place of "Honey select"
Please manually copy any card to UserData> coordinate> female folder.

○ Party card
Female> ill_partycharaF_00.png ~ 29.png
Male> ill_partycharaM_00.png ~ 09.png character cards are included.
When using a character card it is in the installation place of "Honey select"
Please manually copy any card to UserData> chara> female folder.

○ Studio NEO sample scene
Studioneo> scene> illneo_sample_ 06.png ~ 13. png studio NEO scene data is included.
When using scene data, it is in the installation place of "Honey Select"
UserData> studioneo> Please manually copy any card to the scene folder.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
● Adaptation method

· "FileCopy.exe" in the honey select party release memorial folder
Please double click.

· Click the start button to add the data.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
● Installation failed

· If the file is not adapted properly, such as "copy failed"
Honey select party release memorial folder> Set up contents
Please copy and paste to honey select install location.

At that time, attention such as "Do you want to overwrite" is displayed, please overwrite as it is.

· If you are using a Trend Micro AntiVirus, temporarily stop the virus server
Please execute FileCopy.exe

● Copyright / Attention

○ The copyright of this software belongs to ILLUSION.

○ Please do not reprint and distribute without permission.

In any case, any use resulting from the use and unavailability of the Software
ILLUSION assumes no responsibility for any other damage. Data on the hard disk
Please strive to protect by backing up the program etc.

● We look forward to your continued business with our company or our company.

Reactions: nago
Will somebody that speak japanese confirm - this update had just some clothes, default characters and some studio animations. No battle arena yet?
Is there information when Battle Arena will be live and what it could be? Unfortunately I am outside Japan and don't know what is behind the login page at the battle arena part of Illusion's page?

They have yet to give a proper date for the simulation part's release, which is still "late Mai" on their scheduled (which obviously won't be the case). We currently only have the customization part for the battle cards, cut-ins, attack animations and unions.

Their latest blog post says that they'll give more details though, so we'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: nago
Hey guys!
I have a quick question, is it not possible in StudioNEO anymore to scale the size of characters and items? :o I seem to not be able to find it :(

Hey guys!
I have a quick question, is it not possible in StudioNEO anymore to scale the size of characters and items? :o I seem to not be able to find it :(

select chara/item in workarea (check it)

either click the scale icon (bottom left, the right most icon) to scale with mouse or enter the value in the scale box for x,y,z

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]