[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

It does break the 4k diffuse mod at this time, if you're using that, other than that it shouldn't really
break anything from what I've noticed.

I totally agree, I downloaded it rather quickly and that with rather slow net speed.

For the time being you can pretty much just set up your battle cards and units. The actual arena is yet not implemented.
So there isn't a lot to 'play' just yet.

Ah dope, also I live in the US so.. How will I be able to play it?

Ah dope, also I live in the US so.. How will I be able to play it?

I don't live in Japan either and so far I haven't had any problems using the pre-battle arena patch.
How possible it will be for outsiders to use the actual battle arena I can't tell, although, from what I've heard
you might just need to be in Japan to access the DLC download on their website.
I guess that there will be some torrents and what not for us outsiders.

Hi guys , I'm new here.

Can anyone send me all dlc + latest version links ? Maybe I'm doing wrong thing but too many files and i'm so confused..

I don't live in Japan either and so far I haven't had any problems using the pre-battle arena patch.
How possible it will be for outsiders to use the actual battle arena I can't tell, although, from what I've heard
you might just need to be in Japan to access the DLC download on their website.
I guess that there will be some torrents and what not for us outsiders.

Yeah I think so too, also for this battle arena how will it be played? Is it like a trading card game? Or you legit control your honeys and battle?

Question:
Is there a way to use all those energy effects ect that are used in battles promo material in the studio or are they exclusive effects just for battlemode? I feel that I have checked everything in neo, but it is a possibility that I have missed something... or there is a ID conflict somewhere.

Question:
Is there a way to use all those energy effects ect that are used in battles promo material in the studio or are they exclusive effects just for battlemode? I feel that I have checked everything in neo, but it is a possibility that I have missed something... or there is a ID conflict somewhere.

Not added yet...or not intended to be used with studio.

The patch notes say only the animations and poses is included, not the effects.

Not added yet...or not intended to be used with studio.

The patch notes say only the animations and poses is included, not the effects.

Ok. Thanks for the info.
I hope they add them at some point. They do look kinda nice and they would make nice addition to all those battle scenes in the studio.

Ok. Thanks for the info.
I hope they add them at some point. They do look kinda nice and they would make nice addition to all those battle scenes in the studio.

If we would assume that they are a objects, which seem likely, perhaps moving their file(s) along with adding them into an item list should enable them for use with Neo.
Pretty much the same goes for the new poses/animations.

Dang, a lot of activity!

So I downloaded Neo and the new patch, and I have seen people mention a translation for that jazz. Can I get a link?

And what's the deal with this arena? I could go back and read all these pages, but there are like a bajillion now. :/

hi, i'm soo confused as for what order do i install things, right now i have

1. All Main Game files from Honey Select torrent by 2D.G.F/ FlowerTradeWinds
2. Expansion Pack : Additional Personality -Active- from torrent by girlcelly
3. Party DLC from torrent by girlcelly
4. honey_03_plus1226ss

Am I set for a nice clean fresh install now? thank youu

New in this forum - discovered by chance when playing this Honey Select game. Is there a English manual for this game as I cannot read Japanese especially the way to use the keyboard.

Any help highly appreciated.

I got this error when patching StudioNEO with IPA 3.3, anyone has this problem ?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    41.4 KB · Views: 132
New in this forum - discovered by chance when playing this Honey Select game. Is there a English manual for this game as I cannot read Japanese especially the way to use the keyboard.

It's pretty much create girls,assign them rooms,pick a position
and use the mouse wheel to find I guess a good spot till the bar fills up

hit F2 and you can see hot keys for the game..

Anyone else having problems with syncing character sex animations in StudioNEO? It worked before if you left- clicked on names and held down CTRL at the same time, but not after installing the newest version with Battle Arena - now it only triggers one character, but not both. Did Illusion mess something up, changed how it works or is it some kind of bug? Right clicking on character names to pick both doesn't work either. Kind of sucks, because I finally got GGMod working with that version of the game too...

Reactions: keycode17
I'm praying for an actualized EMF patch and in the same time... lot of bad experiences in both fields, translations and crazy behaviour with the options. The more dlc they release the more trouble at the moment. Same problem as you. The shit is that when you loose trust in something you think it's better to close or to delete everything. :(

I wonder if we can get honey select party added to the dlc's here, and its patch. unless that already exists if so then any one has the links?

Hi everybody !
It seem like i missed some DLC Costumes pack: add09, add10, add13, add14.
Could anyone share me the link ?
Thanks !

Hi.

I wouldlike to know, what can i remove between all those updates, you know, incremental and stuff, i think i know but i want to be sure, especially for the "party" thing.

● DISC_01
● DISC_02
● All Inclusive Base Game Updates 9/9-10/14 honey_03_plus1014n
● honeys_souki
● honeys_yoyaku
-
● HoneySelect DLC#_01
● DLC#_01 12-22-2016 Patch honey_03_plus1222sa
● DLC#_01 12-26-2016 Patch honey_03_plus1226ss
● DLC#_01 honeyex_souki
● DLC#_01 honeyex_yoyaku
-
● HoneySelect DLC#_02_DISK_01
● HoneySelect DLC#_02_DISK_02
● DLC#_02 honeyparty_01_plus
● DLC#_02 honeyparty_01_plus_0512vp_all
● DLC#_02 honeyparty_02_vr
● DLC#_02 honeyparty_souki
● DLC#_02 honeyparty_yoyaku
● DLC#_02 honeyparty_battle
● DLC#_02 honeyparty_01_plus_0512ras_sub
● DLC#_02 honeyparty_01_plus_0519drt_sub
● DLC#_02 honeyparty_additional_data_0519_all
● DLC#_02 honeyparty_battle_arena

If someone can help me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!