[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

QtovS.png

Don't I need to have UI translation installed? Since I did a fresh install I'll prefer to wait, or it isn't necessary?

It is in the studio, I might be wrong tho.. Those animations are girl w/ watergun, camera, birch, and more.

i opened the last update patch as it contains note what new updates are. they only contain clothes. the animations were already there when neo was released

i opened the last update patch as it contains note what new updates are. they only contain clothes. the animations were already there when neo was released
Then my bad XD I couldnt remember that it was already added earlier..

Hmmmm...looks like the 5/12 update and announcing the upcoming 5/19 (Battle Arena) update. Nothing new there.

i followed the instructions for translation everything is translated except the dialogue part help please.... even subtitles are working but not the dialogues

i followed the instructions for translation everything is translated except the dialogue part help please.... even subtitles are working but not the dialogues

not all the dialogue are translated. if the subtitles are working that means translation is working.

Lol @tmvaegis was right all along. We didn't listen! :ohnoes:
Indeed!
Wait, what are you saying? I was suckered into thinking there was new animations, too, lol! I just didn't bother checking, though, I should have known given that there were zero NEO files in that update. -_-

Indeed!
Wait, what are you saying? I was suckered into thinking there was new animations, too, lol! I just didn't bother checking, though, I should have known given that there were zero NEO files in that update. -_-

I know! I should've realised too. I even updated my watermark removal mod thinking these new files had restored the watermark when in reality, I downloaded and reinstalled the entire "honeyparty_01_plus_0512vp_all" patch to get those two new outfits..

:shinonome_uwotm8:

lol Oh well, at least everything is up to date. (-_-) We are going to be getting more animations in NEO when the battle arena is released right? Even if the battle arena is online only, I'd like to get the animations out of it.

I know! I should've realised too. I even updated my watermark removal mod thinking these new files had restored the watermark when in reality, I downloaded and reinstalled the entire "honeyparty_01_plus_0512vp_all" patch to get those two new outfits..

:shinonome_uwotm8:

lol Oh well, at least everything is up to date. (-_-) We are going to be getting more animations in NEO when the battle arena is released right? Even if the battle arena is online only, I'd like to get the animations out of it.
Yeah, it seems we'll be getting more animations for NEO. Sucks about the Battle Arena not being available for those outside of Japan (and online, only) but oh well.

Yeah, it seems we'll be getting more animations for NEO. Sucks about the Battle Arena not being available for those outside of Japan (and online, only) but oh well.

That's such a bummer.. I'm just happy we're getting the animations out of it so at least us studio enthusiasts will have more to play with.

Just bumping to see if anyone knows how I might fix this face issue.

I'm afraid I don't. Typically, issues like that are mod related but without having run into this issue myself, I'm afraid I can't help with what mod may be the cause. The only relevant suggestion I can offer is to try removing any mods you installed before the issue started or reinstall the game entirely. Is there any other information you can think to share that might help someone identify what the cause may be?

Last edited:
What worries me is whether the animation and stuff pack comes in the same pack as the battle arena itself...still not clear how it will be distributed...separate, or combined...

Last edited:
not all the dialogue are translated. if the subtitles are working that means translation is working.

after reading several posts i found out that the dialogues text needs to be rename. character dialogue.16 to character dialogue.17 and stuff.... now it is working

I have a question about something in studioNEO, are the poses in bottom category of the H animations in the normal game at all, or are they unique to the studio side? The bit with ソープH, プールH, 巨根H etc.

Sorry if it's been asked already but I've looked around and I'm not sure of the answer.

I have a question about something in studioNEO, are the poses in bottom category of the H animations in the normal game at all, or are they unique to the studio side? The bit with ソープH, プールH, 巨根H etc.

Sorry if it's been asked already but I've looked around and I'm not sure of the answer.

Those are animations officially ported from SBPR for use in studioNEO.

I don't think Illusion had the budget and/or time to voice them all so they kept those for use in studio only.

I finally decided to install Neo and have two questions: 1) Is there a support for high heels like in old studio? 2) How do you position and sync sex animations between two or more characters?

I finally decided to install Neo and have two questions: 1) Is there a support for high heels like in old studio? 2) How do you position and sync sex animations between two or more characters?
1. dunno
2. you use the re-all button in animation tab and use the auxiliary sliders to fine tune it (which does a horrible job in all breast grab animations.)
Also if you change pattern you have to change it for every character...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!