[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Okay, so I'm not entirely sure what's causing this. Applocale is Japanese, but everytime I try to install the expansion pack for additional personality it doesn't work and shows me something I'll link an image to below. It also happens with a few of the DLC(very few of them) when I try to file copy aaaand it happens with Honey Select Party. If I can find a way to link it properly.. imgur doesn't work it would seem.

unknown.png

Not sure if this works... let me know. I'd appreciate any help in regards to this. I just use default path when I install, so not sure why things aren't working.

Sure, I can do that. But that doesn't work for iso files when I want to install expansion pack and honey select party.

You can open the ISO files as an archive with 7zip. Open the "copy" folder and inside there open the "setup" folder. Drag and drop all the files inside and overwrite what needs be, then you are updated.

This is how I had to install the whole game when it came out, and all is fine to this day.

You can open the ISO files as an archive with 7zip. Open the "copy" folder and inside there open the "setup" folder. Drag and drop all the files inside and overwrite what needs be, then you are updated.

This is how I had to install the whole game when it came out, and all is fine to this day.

I will give this a try, thanks for the suggestion. I appreciate it a lot.

Hi there,
About the problem of VR detect studioNEO as VR app automatically and can't play it without VR.
Here is an official comment of Illusion to VR user.

"If you installed honeyparty_01_plus to honeyselect party. The "VR view mode" will add to Studio NEO.
This makes your VR device to detect NEO as VR app. This behavior is by design according Unity and VR device."

It means Illusion don't intend to fix this problem.
As long as you connected VR device to your PC, you always face to this strange behavior.

Fortunately,we have somewhat solution.
It's just change filenames of VR apps before launch NEO.

e.g.)for Oculus user.
SteamVR:vrmonitor, vrdashboard, vrcompositor, vrserver
Oculus:OculusClient

Like that.
I guess still something hitting performance and this way is a bother though...

Dear Great Modders,
Would you make something Patch or another launcher to run StudioNEO normally ?
e.g. Rename those vr files in a lump when launch NEO and restore names when exit NEO.

Thank you.

All you gotta do is adjust the brightness and contrast in Photoshop beforehand.

I have tried a dozen ways to install honey select party and get it to work with out the blue tinged location and blanked out h options glitch but to no avail. Yes I have apocloacle and DAEMON lite, but they don't help! Can someone pm me with a step by step guide on how to install honey select party? Because it seems I am the only one having problems​ getting it to work properly.

Do it without executing the .exes. Just copy all the folders into the main game folder and that's it.

I'm getting a headache from Neo controls! Anybody out there planing to do a guide for it?
Problem at hand atm:
I'm trying to edit IK points as I would in old studio then edit the neck & head (FK) but when i turn on FK the already modified IK resets so wtf? How to keep both on?

I'm getting a headache from Neo controls! Anybody out there planing to do a guide for it?
Problem at hand atm:
I'm trying to edit IK points as I would in old studio then edit the neck & head (FK) but when i turn on FK the already modified IK resets so wtf? How to keep both on?

Supposedly hitting the [Mirror IK Pose] or [Mirror FK Pose] button will save the pose between them but it doesn't work properly. Hopefully Illusion will patch this or HSPE mod gets updated to work with both.

Do it without executing the .exes. Just copy all the folders into the main game folder and that's it.

Ok, I tried that and still the same problem, but thank you anyways for the suggestion. Perhaps it is my computer, I own an Acer with Windows 8.1, the thing is 3 years old and does not have the best graphic card. Maybe I need to get a new computer later on.

This is a repeat question but it doesn't look like anyone has had a chance to check it out previously, so forgive me for trying once more.

1) ALL male faces in my game are coming through a great deal darker in color than the rest of their skin. Same tone, different brightness than the body.

2) The skintex mod is no longer appearing after the HF Patch. J does not activate it. At one point I could get J to work but the skins themselves became messed up as soon as I applied one through the menu.

3) Previously, I was unable to alter anything involving the face. No make-up, lip, etc. options would have any impact whatsoever. This is currently resolved but doing so caused some of the remaining errors above.

4) Most of the tattoo options appear in the list but don't actually do anything to the body. Those that DO appear on the body appear in strange areas like the leg, and cut-off abruptly midway through.

I know these problems are strange but I've tried reinstalling all the dlc, all my mods, and the HF patch multiple times for each. I've been modding Illusion games for years and this is the first time I've really had problems. I would be extremely grateful to ANYONE who can help me out.

Thank you for all the work you folks do on bringing us the game and making it accessible..

This is a repeat question but it doesn't look like anyone has had a chance to check it out previously, so forgive me for trying once more.

1) ALL male faces in my game are coming through a great deal darker in color than the rest of their skin. Same tone, different brightness than the body.

2) The skintex mod is no longer appearing after the HF Patch. J does not activate it. At one point I could get J to work but the skins themselves became messed up as soon as I applied one through the menu.

3) Previously, I was unable to alter anything involving the face. No make-up, lip, etc. options would have any impact whatsoever. This is currently resolved but doing so caused some of the remaining errors above.

4) Most of the tattoo options appear in the list but don't actually do anything to the body. Those that DO appear on the body appear in strange areas like the leg, and cut-off abruptly midway through.

I know these problems are strange but I've tried reinstalling all the dlc, all my mods, and the HF patch multiple times for each. I've been modding Illusion games for years and this is the first time I've really had problems. I would be extremely grateful to ANYONE who can help me out.

Thank you for all the work you folks do on bringing us the game and making it accessible..

what is this? like the MF/EMF Patch?

those patches aren't updated for the new dlc, which is the reason you got so many issues.

Last edited:
Hello again.
Good news for StudioNEO VR issue.
A new solution had found.

Now,you just need to rename "openvr_api.dll" in \StudioNEO_64(or32)_Data\Plugins.
It's simple fix and no need to rename for Steam,Vive and Rift app.

Does GGMod work for anyone else in-game or in HoneyStudio? Haven't had any success with it since upgrading to Honey Select Party.

Does GGMod work for anyone else in-game or in HoneyStudio? Haven't had any success with it since upgrading to Honey Select Party.

I was wondering the same.

I use the 'shorcutHS' plugin as well and some of the functions appear to work, I just can't get the menu to pop up like before.

Hopefully the high heels plugin will be updated soon. I miss having them :(

Re: Honey♥Select how do i get girls from game cards?

I have installed cards by downloading the card and copying them to X:\Illusion\HoneySelect\UserData\chara\female X being the drive your game is installed on then just start the game go to Character maker and make sure it loads properly. You need to have all mods used for the clothing or wide slider or whatever change the clothes if need be and I usually overwrite the save then you can use them in game. hope this works for you I had trouble finding this too.

EDIT: oh better instructions link + Uploads http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/requests-releases-honey-select-mods-143/misc-honey-select-character-outfit-share-upload-536833/

Last edited:
Nope ggmod don't work in game. There's a temp fix for studio neo but gonna have to wait till it's updated

Nope ggmod don't work in game. There's a temp fix for studio neo but gonna have to wait till it's updated

Okay I can be patient. I made a separate copy of the game for 'non party' mode so no biggie. :)

EDIT:
actually it seems like high heels are working for me today for some reason...though yesterday they weren't working right? I don't know ..it's weird. Either way, I can't get my shortcut menus to show up so it doesn't matter much.

Last edited:

SkinTexMod was just updated to version 2.2 on Anime-Sharing.

Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

what is this? like the MF/EMF Patch?

those patches aren't updated for the new dlc, which is the reason you got so many issues.

I've been getting these issues for months now, since before the big new patch. I can actually run most of the new content just fine. I have not applied the old HF patch since installing the new content, so the problems relate to the previous material.

I should have been clearer about when I tried to HF patch relative to the new DLC, but I hope you can still help me.

Thanks.

SkinTexMod was just updated to version 2.2 on Anime-Sharing.

I can try updating, but I'd gotten it to work on previous patches in the past. Still, thank you for the tip and I'll try that.

Ewwwwwwww... Looks like I'm late to the Party (bad pun intended).

I was lucky enough to grab the game before Nyaa was taken down, but couldn't find the time to install it yet.

I had a pretty big overhaul of the MF / EMF patches planned : I want to transition from InnoSetup to NSIS to have better scripting support and release a modular installer that supports various game installation (with or without the expansions) and multiple uncensors. I'm going to need a little bit of time to update all the threads, check all the mods that has been made available lately, retrieve the translation and compile everything.

In the meantime, here's a mirror of the update that they released today : Honey Select Party Additional Data - 0512 Update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Seiki wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ417904 ?
TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.
[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!
Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70